SELECT CONTENT

Finale/After the Final Rose March 10

Page 45 of 60 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 52 ... 60  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Finale/After the Final Rose March 10 - Page 45 Empty Re: Finale/After the Final Rose March 10

Post by George1218 Tue Mar 11, 2014 12:24 pm

No pictures of the happy couple? I'm serious, I like both of them and hope they are very happy together!
George1218
George1218

Female Posts : 1051

Back to top Go down

Finale/After the Final Rose March 10 - Page 45 Empty Re: Finale/After the Final Rose March 10

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Mar 11, 2014 12:25 pm

tigertiz wrote:
I was also disappointed with SeanCat, jeez, say what you really feel without worrying about the hand that "feeds" you. That was the worst line of the ATFR.
Yes it was just cringeworthy .   Neither of them made much sense to me.  Sean was boasting about how much he needed to tell Cat that he loved her.  Well - OK - but that was because he apparently fell in love with her during their filming.  Can he not accept that it just didnt happen that way for JP?   "I fell in love in 7 weeks so you should have too"?  Huh?   Get off of your high and mighty horse , Sean.

I cannot stand Sean. There...I said it!  :hidingchair 
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirzam Tue Mar 11, 2014 12:25 pm

Mommyof1 wrote:No peep from Juan Pablo today.   no no   Nikki went off on the haters last night on twitter:

Nikki Ferrell ‏@Nikki_Ferrell  · 10h  
Being in the public eye does NOT give you the right to say what you want to me. Your words hurt no matter what. Be ashamed of yourselves.

They have quite the public storm to weather.
Mirzam
Mirzam

Female Posts : 3061

Back to top Go down

Post by George1218 Tue Mar 11, 2014 12:27 pm

Mirzam wrote:
Mommyof1 wrote:No peep from Juan Pablo today.   no no   Nikki went off on the haters last night on twitter:

Being in the public eye does NOT give you the right to say what you want to me. Your words hurt no matter what. Be ashamed of yourselves.

Yes they do and I hope they make it together. I know it is too much to hope/wish for but it sure would be great and maybe a step towards making themselves look better if TPTB or CH spoke up for JP and Nikki instead of just leaving them blowing in the wind.
George1218
George1218

Female Posts : 1051

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Mar 11, 2014 12:27 pm

Mirzam wrote:

The comments on JP's twitter are horrible.  :shock: no no 
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Sable Tue Mar 11, 2014 12:32 pm

I agree w/Nikki to a certain extent, but she said some things about Clare during the show that probably hurt her as well. If you can't take it, then you shouldn't dish it out. I know that Nikki's comments during the show were probably highly edited, but she did make some hurtful comments about Clare's family being crazy when she didn't really know Clare or her family. With that being said, I do feel badly for Nikki in all of this because I think the way that Juan Pablo acted on ATFR last night was very disrespectful to her and their relationship. I wouldn't be surprised if Nikki ends their relationship soon.
Sable
Sable

Back to top Go down

Post by pbmax Tue Mar 11, 2014 12:56 pm

quietpal wrote:I just watched the part where Nikki & JP were at the FRC. I think he was honest with her and told her there were so many things he liked about her. From day one, IMO, he has treated her differently, with respect. What the edit chose to show about their relationship was always positive. I do think he cares about her or he would have let her go. People can say what they think she should or shouldn't do, but they're not inside their relationship. If she's truly happy, then I'm happy for her. Only time will tell if this relationship can stand the test of time.

Excellent post! We are on the outside trying to look in. People don't know what's going on in their relationship but they sit around and pass judgement. He certainly did treat her different. it made him angry that they cut out so much of their dates and time together is why he would tell us in his blog and kept posting that deleted scene. The only person that really got to know him was Nikki...I could see that with her MTP, with some of the things she said. Jason and Molly made it through hate, so will Nikki and Juan Pablo.
pbmax
pbmax

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Tue Mar 11, 2014 1:03 pm

Sable wrote:I don't even know what to think of the finale and the ATFR show.  I get that Juan Pablo didn't want to play the game that TPTB wanted him to play any longer, but in the process he made himself look very bad and he humiliated Nikki in the process, IMO.  Juan Pablo was so dead set on sticking it to TPTB during ATFR that he didn't even consider Nikki's feelings in the matter and how their relationship would appear to the general public.

I will admit that I didn't want Juan Pablo as the bachelor in the beginning, but then as the show aired I started to have some compassion for him because of the way he was being treated by TPTB with his edit.  Now I sort of see why TPTB gave him the edit that they did.  Yes, TPTB manipulate everything to the nth degree on this show, but that is what the show is all about.  While Juan Pablo's season was shocking and entertaining (in a very weird way for me), I certainly don't want to see a show like this ever again.  I know that most of the time this show is not real, but I watch for the potential of an ending like JP and Ashely or Sean and Catherine.  The show is what it is.  I think it is clear that Juan Pablo never should have been the bachelor.  I think TPTB made a huge mistake in casting him, and Juan Pablo made a huge mistake in accepting.  I don't hate any of the contestants and I wish all of them well, but I am left not really caring about Juan Pablo's and Nikki's relationship.  I truly feel badly for Nikki because I think the way Juan Pablo acted on ATFR show was very disrespectful of her and their potential relationship.  That is just my opinion, and many may not agree.  I few times during the ATFR show, I thought Nikki had a look on her face of embarrassment and humiliation because of the things Juan Pablo was saying.  I truly feel she was just playing along w/everything because she didn't want to make the whole situation even worse.

I really don't see what Nikki sees in Juan Pablo.  A few times they panned the camera to Sharleen and she sort of had that look of embarrassment and humiliation as well because I think she was really feeling bad for Nikki and the way Juan Pablo was treating her and their relationship.  I think that Nikki is too good for Juan Pablo, and I think she will wake up from the bizarre bachelor bubble that she's found herself in and walk away from the relationship.  Usually the happy couple is paraded around in the media and they get to give their interviews, etc.  It doesn't look like Nikki is going to get any of that.  Nikki may have won the show, but IMO she turned out to be the biggest loser of all.

These are my thoughts as well.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by MMA50 Tue Mar 11, 2014 1:17 pm

happygirl77us wrote: Sharleen, Is so classy, another great candidate  for Bachelortte. I guess I'm in the minority but I don't think Andi a good choice.

You are not alone! I would like her more if she went back to chasing criminals.
MMA50
MMA50

Back to top Go down

Post by MMA50 Tue Mar 11, 2014 1:22 pm

Tiggerlgh wrote:This is how the seasons should end. No proposal....just continue dating and see where it goes.  I can respect this more than many other decisions.

My sentiments, exactly!
MMA50
MMA50

Back to top Go down

Post by pbmax Tue Mar 11, 2014 1:23 pm

Ariela wrote:
BACHRISTINE wrote:When Nikki said that JP's situation is different because he has a child, it made me think that maybe he did not propose or say ILY because he did not want it memorialized on film for his daughter to see. She may be 6 now but one day when she grows up she won't have to find out (or be teased about) her father proposing/saying ILY to a woman he met on a reality show and had only known for a few months (esp. since he hasn't married Camila's mother). He has probably told Nikki in private that he loves her and they had talked about what they were going to say at the ATFR. I admire the maturity of their decision.

Nikki said he didn't. Although, Nikki and JP looked like they were in cahoots, and sticking it to Fleiss, a part of me thinks that we saw the relationship between them just like it is. He's still controlling the situation and Nikki has helplessly fallen for him. This is all temporary. She'll wake up soon.

I felt sorry for her; it's not because I expected some lame professing of love from JP, but because I saw a woman IN PAIN, standing by her man (she cannot help herself right now because she is in a blind trance, UNTIL she wakes up from this stupid situation).
To me, this bordered on emotional abuse by JP. He thinks he's all that, while Nikki is playing a second fiddle to his whims. I despise weasels like JP. Man up. Either you love her or not. She is being fed little CRUMBS by the KING....of crap.

He's disguising his lack of respect/commitment using her dad as an excuse....if I'm not 100% sure... BS!

She can do much better.

Well that's what you do when you love each other, you stand by them through thick and thin. We all have a negative side to our personality so you either adjust to it or stay single
pbmax
pbmax

Back to top Go down

Post by eirekay Tue Mar 11, 2014 1:37 pm

[quote][quote="Sable"]I don't even know what to think of the finale and the ATFR show. I get that Juan Pablo didn't want to play the game that TPTB wanted him to play any longer, but in the process he made himself look very bad and he humiliated Nikki in the process, IMO. Juan Pablo was so dead set on sticking it to TPTB during ATFR that he didn't even consider Nikki's feelings in the matter and how their relationship would appear to the general public.

I will admit that I didn't want Juan Pablo as the bachelor in the beginning, but then as the show aired I started to have some compassion for him because of the way he was being treated by TPTB with his edit. Now I sort of see why TPTB gave him the edit that they did. Yes, TPTB manipulate everything to the nth degree on this show, but that is what the show is all about. While Juan Pablo's season was shocking and entertaining (in a very weird way for me), I certainly don't want to see a show like this ever again. I know that most of the time this show is not real, but I watch for the potential of an ending like JP and Ashely or Sean and Catherine. The show is what it is. I think it is clear that Juan Pablo never should have been the bachelor. I think TPTB made a huge mistake in casting him, and Juan Pablo made a huge mistake in accepting. I don't hate any of the contestants and I wish all of them well, but I am left not really caring about Juan Pablo's and Nikki's relationship. I truly feel badly for Nikki because I think the way Juan Pablo acted on ATFR show was very disrespectful of her and their potential relationship. That is just my opinion, and many may not agree. I few times during the ATFR show, I thought Nikki had a look on her face of embarrassment and humiliation because of the things Juan Pablo was saying. I truly feel she was just playing along w/everything because she didn't want to make the whole situation even worse.

^what she said! :yes: 
eirekay
eirekay

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 45 of 60 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 52 ... 60  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Finale/After the Final Rose March 10

+105
happyvalleygirl
LibbyBell
Mustang19
deeliciouz
Bashful