SELECT CONTENT

Finale/After the Final Rose March 10

Page 4 of 60 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 32 ... 60  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Finale/After the Final Rose March 10 - Page 4 Empty Re: Finale/After the Final Rose March 10

Post by atem Mon Mar 03, 2014 7:39 pm

docnash14 wrote:
atem wrote:
George1218 wrote:What if Chelsie, Renee, Kelly and Sharlene are going to be there because JP is going to propose to Nikki? I'm sorry to disagree with a lot of you but I don't think JP is a bad guy and I like him.  I think, from what I see as little "shout outs", that JP is still with his F1 (IMO Nikki).

Renee is going to be there?  Chelsie?  Kelly?  Aren't they friends of Calre?  Seems Kelly is the only one that is considered Nikki's. Right?  Or am I reading the posts wrong?

Sharleen also declared herself as Team Nikki.  

Oh, thanks. Why would they be there though? Just in the audience saying their script during the 'Live' stuff like with Desiree?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Finale/After the Final Rose March 10 - Page 4 Empty Re: Finale/After the Final Rose March 10

Post by notarose Mon Mar 03, 2014 7:42 pm

atem wrote:Another thing I don't get.  Why would you be happy that your friend gets picked by a 'jerk'?  Unless you hate the other woman so much, you just want to see her dumped?

Kelly was genuinely upset about JP's pervert comment; her closest friend in the house (and who just stayed with her according to twitter) is Sharleen who said great things about JP.  For some people, friendships are strong even though they don't agree about everything.

About teams: Renee didn't say team Nikki and didn't raise her hand when CH asked who is team Clare.

Last edited by notarose on Mon Mar 03, 2014 7:45 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : More info)
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by pbmax Mon Mar 03, 2014 7:47 pm

notarose wrote:
atem wrote:Another thing I don't get.  Why would you be happy that your friend gets picked by a 'jerk'?  Unless you hate the other woman so much, you just want to see her dumped?

Kelly was genuinely upset about JP's pervert comment; her closest friend in the house (and who just stayed with her according to twitter) is Sharleen who said great things about JP. For some people, friendships are strong even though they don't agree about everything.

And too they are not friendships that was formed from childhood and up but from a few weeks. There's a difference.
pbmax
pbmax

Back to top Go down

Post by docnash14 Mon Mar 03, 2014 7:54 pm

atem wrote:
docnash14 wrote:
atem wrote:
George1218 wrote:What if Chelsie, Renee, Kelly and Sharlene are going to be there because JP is going to propose to Nikki? I'm sorry to disagree with a lot of you but I don't think JP is a bad guy and I like him.  I think, from what I see as little "shout outs", that JP is still with his F1 (IMO Nikki).

Renee is going to be there?  Chelsie?  Kelly?  Aren't they friends of Calre?  Seems Kelly is the only one that is considered Nikki's. Right?  Or am I reading the posts wrong?

Sharleen also declared herself as Team Nikki.  

Oh, thanks. Why would they be there though?  Just in the audience saying their script during the 'Live' stuff like with Desiree?

Yes, as has been discussed, they did the same for Sean's season with AshLee (team Lindsay) in attendance and a couple of others (Lesley for Team Catherine, of course) also in the audience. They did something similar with Emily's season, although there were former contestants such as Ashley Spivey and Ashley and JP.

docnash14

Back to top Go down

Post by jlccaz Tue Mar 04, 2014 9:48 am

ABCMEDIANET
SEASON FINALE
IT’S ONE OF THE MOST CONTROVERSIAL AND DRAMATIC NIGHTS EVER ON ABC,
ON THE THREE-HOUR LIVE SEASON FINALE EVENT OF “THE BACHELOR,” MONDAY, MARCH 10
And Immediately Following the Exciting Season Finale,
Juan Pablo, Clare and Nikki Look Back at the Dramatic Ending to
Their Journey to Find Love, LIVE, on “The Bachelor: After the Final Rose”

Who Will Be the Next Bachelorette? Find Out on the Live “After the Final Rose” Special

“Episode 1810” – The compelling live three-hour television event begins as America will watch along with the studio audience – including special guests bachelorettes Chelsie, Kat, Kelly, Renee and Sharleen, as well as Sean and Catherine Lowe, and Desiree Hartsock and Chris Siegfried – as Juan Pablo’s journey to find love comes to its shocking conclusion. The Bachelor prepares to make one of the most difficult choices of this life, having narrowed down the field to two women – Clare and Nikki – who are both in love with him. But a season that started with fan fever over Juan Pablo has turned to controversy. In light of Andi’s allegations and her early departure, will these final two women see a different side of Juan Pablo or will they both find a true connection? Will Juan Pablo find love and hand out a final rose? Will he get down on one knee and propose and will she accept? The debate continues about one of the most talked about Bachelors ever, on the Season Finale of “The Bachelor,” MONDAY, MARCH 10 (8:00-10:01 p.m., ET), on the ABC Television Network.

Immediately following the dramatic Season Finale, emotions run high as Juan Pablo sits down with Chris Harrison live to discuss his final two women of the season, Clare and Nikki. In this unpredictable live special, the Bachelor takes us back to St. Lucia where he spent the emotional last days of his journey. Both women are back to sit with Juan Pablo to talk about the shocking outcome of the show. It’s the live extraordinary ending to his adventure to find true love. In addition, the new Bachelorette will be revealed, live on “The Bachelor: After the Final Rose” special, also airing MONDAY, MARCH 10 (10:01-11:00 p.m., ET).

In the dramatic Season Finale, many questions remain after Andi’s accusations and exit. Is Juan Pablo here for the right reasons? What will happen as the final two women spend the entire day with the Bachelor’s family? Will his family approve of either woman? Will Juan Pablo end up an engaged man or remain a Bachelor?
jlccaz
jlccaz

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Mar 04, 2014 9:52 am

^ They are really hyping a "no pick".
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirzam Tue Mar 04, 2014 9:55 am

Mommyof1 wrote:^ They are really hyping a "no pick".  

Echos of Brooks' return??????
Mirzam
Mirzam

Female Posts : 3061

Back to top Go down

Post by Iluvbachette Tue Mar 04, 2014 3:26 pm

Did anyone notice in the previews for next week the clothes. When Juan P is hugging his family. That must be before Nikki meets the family. JP's mom is wearing the same top that she is talking with Nikki in. JP cousin is wearing the same shirt, when he is telling JP that she is in love with JP. So they have to be talking about Nikki.

Iluvbachette

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Tue Mar 04, 2014 3:41 pm

Also the dad is wearing the same clothes when saying that juanPa is not easy.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Tue Mar 04, 2014 3:57 pm

Iluvbachette wrote:Did anyone notice in the previews for next week the clothes. When Juan P is hugging his family. That must be before Nikki meets the family. JP's mom is wearing the same top that she is talking with Nikki in. JP cousin is wearing the same shirt, when he is telling JP that she is in love with JP. So they have to be talking about Nikki.

Great catch
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by 4health Tue Mar 04, 2014 3:58 pm

notarose wrote:
Iluvbachette wrote:Did anyone notice in the previews for next week the clothes. When Juan P is hugging his family. That must be before Nikki meets the family. JP's mom is wearing the same top that she is talking with Nikki in. JP cousin is wearing the same shirt, when he is telling JP that she is in love with JP. So they have to be talking about Nikki.

Great catch

I noticed that and know understand why she makes the comment "negatives, she still wants this"

4health

Female Posts : 1493

Back to top Go down

Post by eirekay Tue Mar 04, 2014 5:27 pm

In the preview is the scene in which Nikki asks JP "What happens after this when you don't private islands any more?" and JP answers something like "then I go to my own bed and I sleep alone." and turns away from Nikki. In that moment, I see what Andi is talking about. Nikki tries to bring up a serious subject and gets brushed off...and she clearly is not happy about it.

That moment would be enough for some women to end it right there. It certainly would cause doubt.
eirekay
eirekay

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 60 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 32 ... 60  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Finale/After the Final Rose March 10

+105
happyvalleygirl
LibbyBell
Mustang19
deeliciouz
Bashful