SELECT CONTENT

Finale/After the Final Rose March 10

Page 3 of 60 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 31 ... 60  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Finale/After the Final Rose March 10 - Page 3 Empty Re: Finale/After the Final Rose March 10

Post by atem Tue Mar 04, 2014 1:07 am

Seems like from what I am reading people are focused Andi and how Juan Pablo handled the WTA than who is Final 1.

Didn't they make Catherine cry on Sean's season?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Finale/After the Final Rose March 10 - Page 3 Empty Re: Finale/After the Final Rose March 10

Post by mtnlvr55 Tue Mar 04, 2014 1:21 am

atem wrote:Seems like from what I am reading people are focused Andi and how Juan Pablo handled the WTA than who is Final 1.

Didn't they make Catherine cry on Sean's season?  

Yes Catherine cried on the LCD.
I think they want us to think that they are crying after the rose ceremony. Clare is in the outfit she is wearing on the evening portion of the LCD.
I don't know what Nikki was wearing but I have to assume this is her LCD outfit too. Both are upset that they might not be the one and that they will not see Juan P again.
mtnlvr55
mtnlvr55

Female Posts : 1417

Back to top Go down

Post by pbmax Tue Mar 04, 2014 1:40 am

mtnlvr55 wrote:
pbmax wrote:
umngirl wrote:Bringing back the two most recent couples just screams that there ain't no happy ending to be found this season. But I'm not gonna complain if that keeps happening because it's a reason for them to bring back my favorites all the time.

I don't know, Kelly was mighty happy saying Nikki. Makes a person go hmmmm.

HMMMMM why? She thinks/knows she was picked or she knows she wasn't.
What is your thought?

I think the last girl they interviewed hit it on the head. He chose one girl (I say Clare) but no ring was offered and she had a hissy fit and they may or may not be together.

Okay, I can't make up my mind. The VO when Nikki says that she could nitpick the negatives could be after the last rose being offered but no ring was offered.

What does everyone else think (putting aside the person that you have as a favorite)

It was just too much of a happy smile, like she knows something. And the way she said Nikki. I'm pretty sure she knows the ending. I definitely think he chose someone because of previews. CH says will Juan Pablo propose, so I think that is what's in question this season. I feel he will on the ATFR. Something is up...you got Chelsie, Renee, Kelly and Sharlene there.
pbmax
pbmax

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Mar 04, 2014 1:42 am

Another thing I don't get. Why would you be happy that your friend gets picked by a 'jerk'? Unless you hate the other woman so much, you just want to see her dumped?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by pbmax Tue Mar 04, 2014 2:00 am

atem wrote:Another thing I don't get. Why would you be happy that your friend gets picked by a 'jerk'? Unless you hate the other woman so much, you just want to see her dumped?

Does she really thinks he is a jerk.
pbmax
pbmax

Back to top Go down

Post by George1218 Tue Mar 04, 2014 2:01 am

What if Chelsie, Renee, Kelly and Sharlene are going to be there because JP is going to propose to Nikki? I'm sorry to disagree with a lot of you but I don't think JP is a bad guy and I like him. I think, from what I see as little "shout outs", that JP is still with his F1 (IMO Nikki).
George1218
George1218

Female Posts : 1051

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Tue Mar 04, 2014 2:04 am

atem wrote:Another thing I don't get.  Why would you be happy that your friend gets picked by a 'jerk'?  Unless you hate the other woman so much, you just want to see her dumped?

Well, the two most reasonable women on WTA ... Sharleen and Renee ... certainly do not think he's a jerk and defended him all evening. Sharleen even vouched for Juan Pablo being very liberal minded and believes in equality for all based on conversation they had on their one on one (in response to Kelly's tearful question about his use of word "pervert" as she has gay parent). He did a convincing job of telling Kelly that he did not want to respond to her in 4 minute sound bite but instead have an hour discussion post taping.

Andi even came out and said there was parts of JuanPablo she liked and parts she didn't like about him. Two things she didn't like in particular ... him not 1) Asking enough about her/getting into deeper conversations, was already explained away on WTA as both Sharleen and Renee said they had different experience with him; and 2) Being too negative about the production process during fantasy suite date when cameras went away, could also be explained away as ... who the heck wouldn't be sick of production!! I thought poor guy finally had the chance to vent a little with cameras away ... cut him some slack.
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by docnash14 Tue Mar 04, 2014 2:12 am

In my opinion, if, in fact, JuanPa did not get engaged, it does not necessarily mean that he was not serious about the process. indeed, it could be quite the opposite in that a non-proposal signifies that he did not take it lightly and, thus, was not going to get engaged only to gratify the producers.

Speaking of the producers, I think JuanPa made it difficult for them from the get go (which clearly did not ingratiate him to them) by issuing the edict to the women about not drinking to excess since, as it has been well documented, drunk women make good drama. So the producers almost immediately had to resort to Plan B (which apparently consisted primarily of discrediting JuanPa as much and as often as possible with the women).

And speaking of drinking, I don't think he has been given enough credit for providing an example to the viewing audience, particularly the younger viewers, that it's possible to be fun and to have fun without using a substance as an aid. In a society such as ours where addiction is endemic I find that quite endemic.

Finally and tangentially, much was made tonight including by Cassandra that JuanPa changed the rules and was inconsistent particularly when it came to treating the two singles mothers differently. While I do believe that JuanPa was more physically into Cassandra, based on what he said during the filming, he saw it differently since Renee's son was older and therefore more inclined to have an opinion and/or be subject to getting hurt than was Cassandra's son whom I think is a toddler.

docnash14

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Tue Mar 04, 2014 2:23 am

docnash14 wrote:In my opinion, if, in fact,  JuanPa did not get engaged, it does not necessarily mean that he was not serious about the process.  indeed, it could be quite the opposite in that a non-proposal signifies that he did not take it lightly and, thus, was not going to get engaged only to gratify the producers.  

Speaking of the producers, I think JuanPa made it difficult for them from the get go (which clearly did not ingratiate him to them) by issuing the edict to the women about not drinking to excess since, as it has been well documented, drunk women make good drama.  So the producers almost immediately had to resort to Plan B (which apparently consisted primarily of discrediting JuanPa as much and as often as possible with the women).  

And speaking of drinking, I don't think he has been given enough credit for providing an example to the viewing audience, particularly the younger viewers, that it's possible to be fun and to have fun without using a substance as an aid.  In a society such as ours where addiction is endemic I find that quite endemic.

Finally and tangentially, much was made tonight including by Cassandra that JuanPa changed the rules and was inconsistent particularly when it came to treating the two singles mothers differently.  While I do believe that JuanPa was more physically into Cassandra, based on what he said during the filming, he saw it differently since Renee's son was older and therefore more inclined to have an opinion and/or be subject to getting hurt than was Cassandra's son whom I think is a toddler.

Agreed!

MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Mar 04, 2014 2:28 am

George1218 wrote:What if Chelsie, Renee, Kelly and Sharlene are going to be there because JP is going to propose to Nikki? I'm sorry to disagree with a lot of you but I don't think JP is a bad guy and I like him.  I think, from what I see as little "shout outs", that JP is still with his F1 (IMO Nikki).

Renee is going to be there? Chelsie? Kelly? Aren't they friends of Calre? Seems Kelly is the only one that is considered Nikki's. Right? Or am I reading the posts wrong?

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by rosesrREd Tue Mar 04, 2014 2:31 am

George1218 wrote:What if Chelsie, Renee, Kelly and Sharlene are going to be there because JP is going to propose to Nikki? I'm sorry to disagree with a lot of you but I don't think JP is a bad guy and I like him.  I think, from what I see as little "shout outs", that JP is still with his F1 (IMO Nikki).

It's a live show,and in the past live shows, we have seen former contestants sitting in the audience, and Chris usually asks them questions. I think that is all there is to it.
rosesrREd
rosesrREd

Female Posts : 1456

Back to top Go down

Post by docnash14 Tue Mar 04, 2014 2:31 am

atem wrote:

Renee is going to be there?  Chelsie?  Kelly?  Aren't they friends of Calre?  Seems Kelly is the only one that is considered Nikki's. Right?  Or am I reading the posts wrong?

Sharleen also declared herself as Team Nikki.

docnash14

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 60 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 31 ... 60  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Finale/After the Final Rose March 10

+105
happyvalleygirl
LibbyBell
Mustang19
deeliciouz
Bashful