SELECT CONTENT

Finale/After the Final Rose March 10

Page 2 of 60 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 31 ... 60  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Finale/After the Final Rose March 10 - Page 2 Empty Re: Finale/After the Final Rose March 10

Post by newfiegirl Mon Mar 03, 2014 6:37 pm

TPTB have to get a positive spin on the show somehow. JP not getting engaged is not good PR for the supposed premise of this show. What better way for them to advertise that it does work than to bring out Sean & Catherine again, and then Des & Chris to probably announce their wedding plans. JP is already being thrown to the wolves by the TPTB - if he won't play the game and get engaged then he will be on his own for fan wrath; CH has hinted in some of his blogs/interviews that JP is not the greatest bachelor, again CH is a 'yes' man for Fleiss et al so if they are not happy with JP then neither is CH. Whatever reason JP had for not getting engaged - either he only came on the show to get his face out there or if in fact none of the ladies were someone he wanted to marry - he is going to be thrown to the acid tongues of disgruntled fans. TPTB will not do any damage control for him even though they probably knew from him accepting the bachelor role that he was not really looking for a wife but they anticipated he would play the game of getting engaged anyway. Andi being the next bachelorette does not really thrill me either as I am sure this was known by Fleiss et all probably after the New Zealand date (not much romance shown on that 1-on-1); Andi has just been playing along to make it far enough so she could help ramp up the drama and the fantasy suite departure was good for ratings, it gave Andi's justification for suddenly falling out of lust with JP and set her up for the bachelorette, but also set up showing JP as being not as great a bachelor as the initial hype that had been put out before the show started. If JP won't play the Fleiss game then it's time for damage control of the show - it's not the show that's the problem it's the bachelor Juan Pablo. That's the way it's been with most of the bachelors who chose not to get engaged at the end. The fans will have a field day with Juan Pablo.
newfiegirl
newfiegirl

Back to top Go down

Finale/After the Final Rose March 10 - Page 2 Empty Re: Finale/After the Final Rose March 10

Post by Guest Mon Mar 03, 2014 6:45 pm

newfiegirl wrote:TPTB have to get a positive spin on the show somehow. JP not getting engaged is not good PR for the supposed premise of this show. What better way for them to advertise that it does work than to bring out Sean & Catherine again, and then Des & Chris to probably announce their wedding plans. JP is already being thrown to the wolves by the TPTB - if he won't play the game and get engaged then he will be on his own for fan wrath; CH has hinted in some of his blogs/interviews that JP is not the greatest bachelor, again CH is a 'yes' man for Fleiss et al so if they are not happy with JP then neither is CH. Whatever reason JP had for not getting engaged - either he only came on the show to get his face out there or if in fact none of the ladies were someone he wanted to marry - he is going to be thrown to the acid tongues of disgruntled fans. TPTB will not do any damage control for him even though they probably knew from him accepting the bachelor role that he was not really looking for a wife but they anticipated he would play the game of getting engaged anyway. Andi being the next bachelorette does not really thrill me either as I am sure this was known by Fleiss et all probably after the New Zealand date (not much romance shown on that 1-on-1); Andi has just been playing along to make it far enough so she could help ramp up the drama and the fantasy suite departure was good for ratings, it gave Andi's justification for suddenly falling out of lust with JP and set her up for the bachelorette, but also set up showing JP as being not as great a bachelor as the initial hype that had been put out before the show started. If JP won't play the Fleiss game then it's time for damage control of the show - it's not the show that's the problem it's the bachelor Juan Pablo. That's the way it's been with most of the bachelors who chose not to get engaged at the end. The fans will have a field day with Juan Pablo.

Ita. Jason mesnick said he was threatened with bad edit if he did not propose. He also said Andi should be ready to be thrown under the bus on her season to make whoever they want as the new lead look good

Back to top Go down

Post by newfiegirl Mon Mar 03, 2014 7:01 pm

Yup, between the tabloids and the disgruntled fans Juan Pablo is toast. I wonder how many of the ladies wanted to leave on their own if JP is as self-centered as painted by Andi. I'm guessing Sharleen had wanted to leave earlier than she did and probably Andi too; Andi was talked into staying so she could be the next bachelorette; Sharleen, who knows what promises were made to her to stay as long as she did. It doesn't look for the show if the bachelor who was hyped as a fan favorite starts having the ladies he is 'wooing' wanting to leave on their own.
newfiegirl
newfiegirl

Back to top Go down

Post by 4health Mon Mar 03, 2014 7:36 pm

newfiegirl wrote:Yup, between the tabloids and the disgruntled fans Juan Pablo is toast. I wonder how many of the ladies wanted to leave on their own if JP is as self-centered as painted by Andi. I'm guessing Sharleen had wanted to leave earlier than she did and probably Andi too; Andi was talked into staying so she could be the next bachelorette; Sharleen, who knows what promises were made to her to stay as long as she did. It doesn't look for the show if the bachelor who was hyped as a fan favorite starts having the ladies he is 'wooing' wanting to leave on their own.

We here on this forum and other forums understand but to most casual viewers (like my daughter) doesn't see or even care to dive into all this.  They love JP and is enjoying watching and cheering on their favorite…in my daughters (and her college friends) comments she said today "I can't wait for the bachelor tonight, I just want to watch JP and how hot he is" she has her favorite out of the two and she wants to see what he does…she thinks he might not propose.  So, we shall see what her and all her friends think after tonight. She wants to see the previews. She has a great track record with this show, I do have to say.    ps.  She was an Andi fan but she got tired of her whining and thought she was rude with JP.

4health

Female Posts : 1493

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Mon Mar 03, 2014 10:18 pm

Just came from the store where the headlines of Life and Style shouted:

Juan Pablo left alone as both final two girls bail.

(And I was unspoiled until I happened to be glancing at the magazine rack at the checkout stand!) Bummer.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Mon Mar 03, 2014 10:22 pm

Sorry, but Jason to me seems to want to explain why he proposed to Melissa and didn't pick Molly. Not sure that I actually believe Jason for fact.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by pbmax Mon Mar 03, 2014 11:45 pm

stuckinsc wrote:Sorry, but Jason to me seems to want to explain why he proposed to Melissa and didn't pick Molly. Not sure that I actually believe Jason for fact.

I certainly don't believe him.
pbmax
pbmax

Back to top Go down

Post by pbmax Tue Mar 04, 2014 12:00 am

umngirl wrote:Bringing back the two most recent couples just screams that there ain't no happy ending to be found this season. But I'm not gonna complain if that keeps happening because it's a reason for them to bring back my favorites all the time.

I don't know, Kelly was mighty happy saying Nikki. Makes a person go hmmmm.
pbmax
pbmax

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Tue Mar 04, 2014 12:28 am

pbmax wrote:
umngirl wrote:Bringing back the two most recent couples just screams that there ain't no happy ending to be found this season. But I'm not gonna complain if that keeps happening because it's a reason for them to bring back my favorites all the time.

For me, not really. They were close friends in the house too so it could ONLY be from that as well. I think what makes me go hmmmm more is how many times Clare was highlighted in the bloopers reel. Saw one or two of Nikki but the rest was Clare and the others which is indicitave of past F1's just like Chris was highlighted and Brooks wasn't and same goes for other seasons too.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by mtnlvr55 Tue Mar 04, 2014 12:29 am

pbmax wrote:

HMMMMM why? She thinks/knows she was picked or she knows she wasn't.
What is your thought?

I think the last girl they interviewed hit it on the head. He chose one girl (I say Clare) but no ring was offered and she had a hissy fit and they may or may not be together.

Okay, I can't make up my mind. The VO when Nikki says that she could nitpick the negatives could be after the last rose being offered but no ring was offered.

What does everyone else think (putting aside the person that you have as a favorite)

Last edited by mtnlvr55 on Tue Mar 04, 2014 12:31 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : thought correction)
mtnlvr55
mtnlvr55

Female Posts : 1417

Back to top Go down

Post by FLChica Tue Mar 04, 2014 12:32 am

pbmax wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:Sorry, but Jason to me seems to want to explain why he proposed to Melissa and didn't pick Molly.  Not sure that I actually believe Jason for fact.

I certainly don't believe him.

Jason is still pushing his revisionist history stories. Move along now...

PRIDE is concerned with WHO is right. Humility is concerned with what is right. 

** Tell the truth - even when it is unpopular. **
FLChica
FLChica

Female Posts : 1336

Back to top Go down

Post by rosesrREd Tue Mar 04, 2014 1:03 am

mtnlvr55 wrote:
pbmax wrote:

HMMMMM why? She thinks/knows she was picked or she knows she wasn't.
What is your thought?

I think the last girl they interviewed hit it on the head. He chose one girl (I say Clare) but no ring was offered and she had a hissy fit and they may or may not be together.

Okay, I can't make up my mind. The VO when Nikki says that she could nitpick the negatives could be after the last rose being offered but no ring was offered.

What does everyone else think (putting aside the person that you have as a favorite)

I think the audience members were just guessing based on the previews. I can't figure out why both girls are crying, maybe someone can offer their thoughts on that?
rosesrREd
rosesrREd

Female Posts : 1456

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 60 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 31 ... 60  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Finale/After the Final Rose March 10

+105
happyvalleygirl
LibbyBell
Mustang19
deeliciouz
Bashful