SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 18- Women Tell All ... that is to say, NOT MUCH

Page 9 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor 18- Women Tell All ... that is to say, NOT MUCH - Page 9 Empty Re: The Bachelor 18- Women Tell All ... that is to say, NOT MUCH

Post by pbmax Tue Mar 04, 2014 11:00 am

Sprite wrote:
IrishGal wrote:Sprite:  "Why is it bad that he is telling her about the negative parts of production...the manipulation, etc? This is supposed to be their private time together and he is sharing what it is like to be the lead."

Maybe cuz she thought he actually cared about her (at least a little bit)?  And now that they finally have privacy, he's talking about how the show is produced rather than romance? About how she barely made it to F3?  About his date with Clare?  She may not have known he had already had a FD as the contestants are not allowed to see each other.  Gosh, I can see how mentioning the Clare date might have added pressure on her to sleep with him.

I don't think for a moment that she slept with him. She was not into him. She was/is into being the next Bette. I also doubt that he went on and on about his date with Clare. Ms. Assistant DA better put her big girl panties on because he was dating 27 women from the beginning. Three were going on FDs. It's not exactly a secret. I think during the course of their talk, he probably casually confirmed that he had already had a FD with Clare. So what? Unless he went on and on about what they did...which I highly doubt...that was just something else she started to pick on when she:

1. Clued in that he was not that into her and she may not be all that for him.
2. Producers tempted her to put on a good, dramatic performance so she could score her own coveted show.

The whole thing about her barely making it to the FD seemed to only come up during the confrontation after. She seemed surprised when he confirmed what she had suspected or had been hinted at by producers. I don't get that stupid ostrich like mentality of ignoring the odds that you may indeed NOT the "one" or even worse, the pomposity of thinking that she was the "one" when there were other women still there...and she didn't want to be picked anyway!!! I have a feeling that she will get her own surprise of someone leaving and I suspect, she will be a royal b*tch when things don't go her way...which I guarantee producers will make sure occurs!!!

I doubt he went on and on about Clare. I bet something led up to him saying it. It seems to me she was trying to find things, she couldn't give any straight details. She was saying he said hurtful things but couldn't give only one, that he said she barely made it, something had to lead up to that. There's a lot she's leaving out...she's giving her edited version. Taking little things and exaggerating and blowing them up to make her case.
pbmax
pbmax

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor 18- Women Tell All ... that is to say, NOT MUCH - Page 9 Empty Re: The Bachelor 18- Women Tell All ... that is to say, NOT MUCH

Post by Longhornfan Tue Mar 04, 2014 12:35 pm

MVMom39forever wrote:
atem wrote:
MVMom39forever wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:I like Sharleen, I find her stunning.

Renee looks stunning at the WTA, best I saw her look.

Loved both of them defending JPG against these women who weren't really interesting at all.

I totally agree on all counts. I actually enjoyed this WTA and helped me better understand JP. If he didn't probe or ask deep questions, it was obviously because he was just not that interested. Clearly he was interested in both Sharleen and Renee as they seemed to have deeper conversations (esp Sharleen!).

I thought he handled himself well & that Andi did a fine job in winning back folks who may have written her off as being too b*tchy. Bottom line is that it's not easy acting engaged/interested in 20 people when the reality is that you are just biding time and doing what you need to do to retain the correct # of contestants to make a show. It's really an unnatural situation all around for contestants and lead.  

How did she 'redeem herself'?  Thanks.

While on hot seat, she further explained the situation that turned her off as the night went on. In addition to her original rant, Andi said that he became too negative about parts of the production process and did not show enough appreciation for his opportunity of being Bachelor and that turned her off.

The part where Andi started criticizing JP for not showing enough appreciation for his opportunity of being the Bachelor just reinforced my opinion of Andi.  She was most definitely wanting to be the next Bachelorette, and she did their bidding on the WTA.  The bus rolled over JP one more time last night, because he did not "behave" like he was supposed to and got on the bad side of production.  Otherwise, why have Andi say that on the WTA last night?  To punish JP, of course.

I also thought that the last part of Andi's conversation with CH (the great love part) was very telling as well.  That was also part of her audition for the next lead.  She criticized JP for not being there to find a "wife", because she was definitely there to find a "husband".  She said that she felt like he was only looking for someone to date after the show, with the idea of wanting to see if there was enough there for him and his F1 to build on.  Hmmm, was that JP being too realistic?  

I am still not sure how I feel about Andi, but it did appear that she had had some coaching on how to redeem herself in the eyes of the public, and she did come across as a much softer woman last night.  However, I do believe that much of what she did and said was planned and executed, so I am not sure how much of it I actually believed.  But time will tell.        

[/quote]

Longhornfan

Back to top Go down

Post by FLChica Tue Mar 04, 2014 12:42 pm

Longhornfan wrote:

While on hot seat, she further explained the situation that turned her off as the night went on. In addition to her original rant, Andi said that he became too negative about parts of the production process and did not show enough appreciation for his opportunity of being Bachelor and that turned her off.

The part where Andi started criticizing JP for not showing enough appreciation for his opportunity of being the Bachelor just reinforced my opinion of Andi.  She was most definitely wanting to be the next Bachelorette, and she did their bidding on the WTA.  The bus rolled over JP one more time last night, because he did not "behave" like he was supposed to and got on the bad side of production.  Otherwise, why have Andi say that on the WTA last night?  To punish JP, of course.

I also thought that the last part of Andi's conversation with CH (the great love part) was very telling as well.  That was also part of her audition for the next lead.  She criticized JP for not being there to find a "wife", because she was definitely there to find a "husband".  She said that she felt like he was only looking for someone to date after the show, with the idea of wanting to see if there was enough there for him and his F1 to build on.  Hmmm, was that JP being too realistic?  

I am still not sure how I feel about Andi, but it did appear that she had had some coaching on how to redeem herself in the eyes of the public, and she did come across as a much softer woman last night.  However, I do believe that much of what she did and said was planned and executed, so I am not sure how much of it I actually believed.  But time will tell.        

[/quote]

[/quote]

I recall a similar redemption of Ali during the WTA. She softened her stance against Vienna, speaking well of her and Jake.

Watching the clips of Andi during the season leading up to the FS date were interesting. She clearly was attracted to Juan Pablo and emotionally invested as well. She did a complete turn around once she realized he wasn't very interested in her. She showed her displeasure when Sharleen and Renee talked about their deeper conversations with Juan Pablo. It confirmed - quite publicly - that he did get to know the ones he was interested in. She just wasn't one of them.
FLChica
FLChica

Female Posts : 1336

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelySC Tue Mar 04, 2014 1:17 pm

I think based on last  night woman's  tell all   the Bachelor producers will not get Andi.  Andi in the first place is a lawyer - they might find themselves with legal technicality along the way. She is little bit talkative and I'm surprised she even mentioned part of her conversation with JP about his opinion about the show.  Her frankness could spells trouble to producers.  I think JP is not into her in fantasy suite. I think she expect more about spending more quality time with him but when the camera is off  nothing happens except JP did all the talking .  (don't hate me, this is just my opinion)
lovelySC
lovelySC

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Tue Mar 04, 2014 1:40 pm

Default: Andi as bachelorette because fan favorite (according to CH) is in a situation

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto Tue Mar 04, 2014 2:02 pm

Can anyone come up with an idea of why the show was cut to an hour and a half? And where was the footage from SeanCat's wedding reception that we were led to believe would be shown?
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by pbmax Tue Mar 04, 2014 2:33 pm

notarose wrote:Default: Andi as bachelorette because fan favorite (according to CH) is in a situation

That's what I gather from what CH comment, that they really wanted Renee.

I also was wondering why the show was only a hour and a half.
pbmax
pbmax

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Mar 04, 2014 2:38 pm

pbmax wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:I like Sharleen, I find her stunning.
Renee looks stunning at the WTA, best I saw her look.
Loved both of them defending JPG against these women who weren't really interesting at all.
I agree
Me too!  bestbud! 
The Bachelor 18- Women Tell All ... that is to say, NOT MUCH - Page 9 Paaaab10

The Bachelor 18- Women Tell All ... that is to say, NOT MUCH - Page 9 822x174

The Bachelor 18- Women Tell All ... that is to say, NOT MUCH - Page 9 822x175

Last edited by Maddy on Tue Mar 04, 2014 2:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Mar 04, 2014 2:44 pm

The Bachelor 18- Women Tell All ... that is to say, NOT MUCH - Page 9 822x173

The Bachelor 18- Women Tell All ... that is to say, NOT MUCH - Page 9 822x176

The Bachelor 18- Women Tell All ... that is to say, NOT MUCH - Page 9 822x177
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Tue Mar 04, 2014 2:55 pm

Wow Chris has a thing for Renee. #spreadingrumors
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Mar 04, 2014 3:00 pm

The Bachelor 18- Women Tell All ... that is to say, NOT MUCH - Page 9 822x178

The Bachelor 18- Women Tell All ... that is to say, NOT MUCH - Page 9 822x179
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto Tue Mar 04, 2014 3:01 pm

iamreal2u wrote:Wow Chris has a thing for Renee.  #spreadingrumors

Well, if he does, he should have made his move earlier. She's in Seattle, making a new life for herself and her son with her new fiance.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 18- Women Tell All ... that is to say, NOT MUCH

+42
IrishGal
Sprite
MVMom39forever
FLChica
beader