SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 18- Women Tell All ... that is to say, NOT MUCH

Page 10 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor 18- Women Tell All ... that is to say, NOT MUCH - Page 10 Empty Re: The Bachelor 18- Women Tell All ... that is to say, NOT MUCH

Post by stuckinsc Tue Mar 04, 2014 3:16 pm

I actually wonder if CH has a thing for Clare.

I think Renee was out of the running very early for bachelorette, due to the fiance. I don't know that they would have wanted Sharleen as the bachelorette. JPG was hard to control. I think Sharleen would be too.

1.5 hours to me was that these women were boring and since they made it about bashing JPG instead of learning about the house or girls or the Clare vs. Nikki stuff, how much longer could we listen to them whine about JPG saying the exact same thing?

Cassandra is lovely, but in truth, I think talking to her might be hard. I don't think she thinks much at all.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor 18- Women Tell All ... that is to say, NOT MUCH - Page 10 Empty Re: The Bachelor 18- Women Tell All ... that is to say, NOT MUCH

Post by notarose Tue Mar 04, 2014 3:24 pm

When Cassandra said JP didn't know her favorite color I immediately had an image of JP's pink underwear LOL

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Mar 04, 2014 3:27 pm

pbmax wrote:
Sprite wrote:
IrishGal wrote:Sprite:  "Why is it bad that he is telling her about the negative parts of production...the manipulation, etc? This is supposed to be their private time together and he is sharing what it is like to be the lead."

Maybe cuz she thought he actually cared about her (at least a little bit)?  And now that they finally have privacy, he's talking about how the show is produced rather than romance? About how she barely made it to F3?  About his date with Clare?  She may not have known he had already had a FD as the contestants are not allowed to see each other.  Gosh, I can see how mentioning the Clare date might have added pressure on her to sleep with him.

I don't think for a moment that she slept with him. She was not into him. She was/is into being the next Bette. I also doubt that he went on and on about his date with Clare. Ms. Assistant DA better put her big girl panties on because he was dating 27 women from the beginning. Three were going on FDs. It's not exactly a secret. I think during the course of their talk, he probably casually confirmed that he had already had a FD with Clare. So what? Unless he went on and on about what they did...which I highly doubt...that was just something else she started to pick on when she:

1. Clued in that he was not that into her and she may not be all that for him.
2. Producers tempted her to put on a good, dramatic performance so she could score her own coveted show.

The whole thing about her barely making it to the FD seemed to only come up during the confrontation after. She seemed surprised when he confirmed what she had suspected or had been hinted at by producers. I don't get that stupid ostrich like mentality of ignoring the odds that you may indeed NOT the "one" or even worse, the pomposity of thinking that she was the "one" when there were other women still there...and she didn't want to be picked anyway!!! I have a feeling that she will get her own surprise of someone leaving and I suspect, she will be a royal b*tch when things don't go her way...which I guarantee producers will make sure occurs!!!

I doubt he went on and on about Clare. I bet something led up to him saying it. It seems to me she was trying to find things, she couldn't give any straight details. She was saying he said hurtful things but couldn't give only one, that he said she barely made it, something had to lead up to that. There's a lot she's leaving out...she's giving her edited version. Taking little things and exaggerating and blowing them up to make her case.

Exactly. She is a lawyer and was just making her case. Very self serving.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Tue Mar 04, 2014 3:28 pm

Sprite wrote:
IrishGal wrote:Sprite:  "Why is it bad that he is telling her about the negative parts of production...the manipulation, etc? This is supposed to be their private time together and he is sharing what it is like to be the lead."

Maybe cuz she thought he actually cared about her (at least a little bit)?  And now that they finally have privacy, he's talking about how the show is produced rather than romance? About how she barely made it to F3?  About his date with Clare?  She may not have known he had already had a FD as the contestants are not allowed to see each other.  Gosh, I can see how mentioning the Clare date might have added pressure on her to sleep with him.

I don't think for a moment that she slept with him. She was not into him. She was/is into being the next Bette. I also doubt that he went on and on about his date with Clare. Ms. Assistant DA better put her big girl panties on because he was dating 27 women from the beginning. Three were going on FDs. It's not exactly a secret. I think during the course of their talk, he probably casually confirmed that he had already had a FD with Clare. So what? Unless he went on and on about what they did...which I highly doubt...that was just something else she started to pick on when she:

2. Producers tempted her to put on a good, dramatic performance so she could score her own coveted show.

The whole thing about her barely making it to the FD seemed to only come up during the confrontation after. She seemed surprised when he confirmed what she had suspected or had been hinted at by producers. I don't get that stupid ostrich like mentality of ignoring the odds that you may indeed NOT the "one" or even worse, the pomposity of thinking that she was the "one" when there were other women still there...and she didn't want to be picked anyway!!! I have a feeling that she will get her own surprise of someone leaving and I suspect, she will be a royal b*tch when things don't go her way...which I guarantee producers will make sure occurs!!!

ITA....Andi wasn't really into him, just upset that she realized she wasn't his F1. And why didn't she say a word to him about how upset she was during the overnight? You'd think if she couldn't wait to get out of there and she was so upset why was she silent? She could see herself falling in love the day before and now a few hours later she can't stand the sight of him? I don't buy it for a second. There had to be a dramatic exit from her and I believe it was totally orchestrated. And it was pretty clear last night was a set up for her being the 'ette.

I love Renee and I think she is a good judge of character. The sore grapes said a lot to me about some of the girls. JP did himself a lot of good last night and handled himself well...JMO. If he didn't pursue someone and ask them questions, well maybe he just wasn't that into them. :yes: 
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 04, 2014 3:31 pm

Rolly wrote:
Sprite wrote:

ITA....Andi wasn't really into him, just upset that she realized she wasn't his F1. And why didn't she say a word to him about how upset she was during the overnight? You'd think if she couldn't wait to get out of there and she was so upset why was she silent? She could see herself falling in love the day before and now a few hours later she can't stand the sight of him? I don't buy it for a second. There had to be a dramatic exit from her and I believe it was totally orchestrated. And it was pretty clear last night was a set up for her being the 'ette.

I love Renee and I think she is a good judge of character. The sore grapes said a lot to me about some of the girls. JP did himself a lot of good last night and handled himself well...JMO. If he didn't pursue someone and ask them questions, well maybe he just wasn't that into them. :yes: 

Maybe they should have read the book "He's Just Not That Into You".

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Tue Mar 04, 2014 3:35 pm

Also, I thought JP explained the reason he almost keep Renee instead of Andi (and she barely made it to overnights) came from a comment Andi made about wanting so badly to be in love or something like that. He was concerned that she was forcing it but not feeling it and that was the reason he thought maybe he should keep Renee instead.
Rolly
Rolly

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Tue Mar 04, 2014 3:38 pm

Maddy wrote:
pbmax wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:I like Sharleen, I find her stunning.
Renee looks stunning at the WTA, best I saw her look.
Loved both of them defending JPG against these women who weren't really interesting at all.
I agree
Me too!  bestbud! 
The Bachelor 18- Women Tell All ... that is to say, NOT MUCH - Page 10 Paaaab10

The Bachelor 18- Women Tell All ... that is to say, NOT MUCH - Page 10 822x174

The Bachelor 18- Women Tell All ... that is to say, NOT MUCH - Page 10 822x175

Me three....the very best part of the show! :Clap: :Clap: :Clap: 
Rolly
Rolly

Back to top Go down

Post by jlccaz Tue Mar 04, 2014 3:46 pm

Juan Pablo People blog

How do I start writing this after watching the Women Tell All episode, and seeing them complain about things that happened so long ago? Do I like talking badly about people? No, especially not about women. So let's see how I can write this without hurting anyone's feelings.

I think to understand the women I have to take a step back and remember that it's not easy facing rejection. Since I was on the other side, I perfectly understand their frustration, and after watching the show back, they probably feel like they wasted their time because it didn't work out with me.

Before I talk about specifics, I want to write about how it can be difficult when you're the Bachelor. Have any of the women thought about how hard it is to speak to so many people in such a short amount of time? It's very easy to speak when you only have to focus on one guy, but it's much harder when the guy has to get to know 27 women. It isn't easy to remember all of the conversations or the questions that I ask, but I always tried my best and I wish the women recognized that.

Keep up with your favorite celebs in the pages of PEOPLE Magazine by subscribing now.

I wish I could ask them if they could see how nervous they were every time they tried to talk to me. I let the majority of the women go because I knew that the process was too hard for them and that they weren't able to open up to me. I understand it's a very hard situation, but I always tried to find ways to make the women feel as comfortable as possible. The women I had a better connection and attraction with are the ones that I felt fit more into what I was looking for.
I Knew What to Expect
Juan Pablo's Bachelor Blog: The Women Tell All, and Now It's My Turn| Celebrity Blog, The Bachelor, Juan Pablo Galavis
Renee Oteri and Juan Pablo Galavis on The Bachelor
MATT DUNN / ABC
I knew what to expect from Cassandra and Renee because we are all parents. I knew that their biggest concern was also my biggest concern. We all had to figure out how to handle this situation away from our children. However, Renee and Cassandra's situations were totally different. Cassandra's son is only 2 years old, and he didn't understand what his mom was doing. Renee's son is older, and I learned how much Ben suffered when Renee broke up with her last boyfriend.

RELATED: The Women Tell All – and Slam Juan Pablo

I understood why Kelly wanted an explanation about my gay comments because during my adventure we had talked openly about her father. I told Kelly that I would love to have an hourlong chat with her so that she can better understand what was misinterpreted and what my views are. I also want to understand her views and her experiences, just like when I listened to her tell me about her father. More than anything, I want to make sure Kelly knows how sorry I am that her feelings were hurt. I hate hurting people.

RELATED: Bachelor Juan Pablo Dishes on Overnight Dates in PEOPLE Blog

During my talk with Kelly, Victoria really surprised me. Why did Victoria jump in the conversation? I believe she should have worried more about being sober on the show so she could get to know me rather than say something negative about me when she was there for only four days. Does she know me? Does she know when and where I learned English? Does she know about all of the times my producer and I would change words because what I was saying wasn't what I was trying to express? I let her be herself and talk. I respect her opinion, but everyone is not the same.

RELATED: Bachelor's Andi Dorfman: 'I Was Turned Off' by Juan Pablo

Of all the women at WTA, Sharleen and Renee are by far the women who got to know me the most, and I spent the most time learning about their lives. Did you get to see that with Sharleen? Clearly you didn't, and that's a shame because she is a spectacular woman. She was not feeling it and was always honest. I wanted to thank her for always being who she is. Renee is clase aparte (in another category). She's a sweet, loving, caring, smart and affectionate person, but unfortunately my feelings were not there for her, and that's something I cannot force. At the end of it all, I'm very happy that Renee found someone, and I want to send her my congratulations. I hope to be invited to the wedding someday.

RELATED: Renee Oteri of The Bachelor Is Engaged

Andi's situation – it's okay and will always be okay. Like I said, she was at the top of my list since week 2, but at that point in St. Lucia, her leaving did me a favor. I wasn't sure if she was going to make it through that rose ceremony, and she made my decision so much easier. I signed up to meet 25 women, not to marry, kiss and play with 25 women. So I was straightforward and honest, and like she said, I don't have a filter. When you are trying to figure out what you want in a short amount of time, you have to be straightforward. To me, that's definitely the best way to handle it.

RELATED: Can't Get Enough of The Bachelor? Check Out Chris Harrison's Blog on EW.com

I have a completely different opinion about what happened on our overnight date. I respect her decision, but in my opinion she should have told me in private, when we had no cameras, but I guess some people would rather do things in public.

I also wanted to say congratulations to Sean and Catherine and that they have my best wishes for their new life together as husband and wife.

Next week, my adventure comes to an end. I can't wait for you to see how it all turns out.

Remember to Tweet me any questions and I will try to answer them.

Thanks for reading,
Juan Pablo
jlccaz
jlccaz

Back to top Go down

Post by IrishGal Tue Mar 04, 2014 6:34 pm

notarose wrote:Default: Andi as bachelorette because fan favorite (according to CH) is in a situation

If CH said this then they are already throwing Andi under the bus before she's even announced as the Bette. I like Renee a lot but I do not believe they would ever have made her the Bette. This is just my opinion, but she doesn't have the personality to carry the show...too quiet, too sweet, no edge, no great career like Ashley or inherited wealth like Emily (and a dozen other things I could list). I also think/hope that TPTB have realized that JPG's season has soured a lot of people on leads who have children, at least for now. The parents use it as an excuse to not engage in some of the activities that are most entertaining. I personally got to the point that I wanted to scream every time JPG used Camilla as an excuse not to kiss (especially as it was obvious he had no problem kissing if he was attracted to a woman).

So if my theory is correct that they would never have chosen Renee to be Bette, then they are undermining their next lead by making it clear she wasn't their first choice. Nice job, TPTB.
IrishGal
IrishGal

Female Posts : 3010

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto Tue Mar 04, 2014 7:49 pm

We've had leads before that were not the TPTB first choice. Look how they chased Chris L. (Ali's season) and he didn't want it. I can't even remember who they got....was that the season of Brad 2.0?
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Tue Mar 04, 2014 7:58 pm

^yep, Brad.

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Tue Mar 04, 2014 8:12 pm

jlccaz wrote:Juan Pablo People blog

How do I start writing this after watching the Women Tell All episode, and seeing them complain about things that happened so long ago? Do I like talking badly about people? No, especially not about women. So let's see how I can write this without hurting anyone's feelings.

I think to understand the women I have to take a step back and remember that it's not easy facing rejection. Since I was on the other side, I perfectly understand their frustration, and after watching the show back, they probably feel like they wasted their time because it didn't work out with me.

Before I talk about specifics, I want to write about how it can be difficult when you're the Bachelor. Have any of the women thought about how hard it is to speak to so many people in such a short amount of time? It's very easy to speak when you only have to focus on one guy, but it's much harder when the guy has to get to know 27 women. It isn't easy to remember all of the conversations or the questions that I ask, but I always tried my best and I wish the women recognized that.

Keep up with your favorite celebs in the pages of PEOPLE Magazine by subscribing now.

I wish I could ask them if they could see how nervous they were every time they tried to talk to me. I let the majority of the women go because I knew that the process was too hard for them and that they weren't able to open up to me. I understand it's a very hard situation, but I always tried to find ways to make the women feel as comfortable as possible. The women I had a better connection and attraction with are the ones that I felt fit more into what I was looking for.
I Knew What to Expect
Juan Pablo's Bachelor Blog: The Women Tell All, and Now It's My Turn| Celebrity Blog, The Bachelor, Juan Pablo Galavis
Renee Oteri and Juan Pablo Galavis on The Bachelor
MATT DUNN / ABC
I knew what to expect from Cassandra and Renee because we are all parents. I knew that their biggest concern was also my biggest concern. We all had to figure out how to handle this situation away from our children. However, Renee and Cassandra's situations were totally different. Cassandra's son is only 2 years old, and he didn't understand what his mom was doing. Renee's son is older, and I learned how much Ben suffered when Renee broke up with her last boyfriend.

RELATED: The Women Tell All – and Slam Juan Pablo

I understood why Kelly wanted an explanation about my gay comments because during my adventure we had talked openly about her father. I told Kelly that I would love to have an hourlong chat with her so that she can better understand what was misinterpreted and what my views are. I also want to understand her views and her experiences, just like when I listened to her tell me about her father. More than anything, I want to make sure Kelly knows how sorry I am that her feelings were hurt. I hate hurting people.

RELATED: Bachelor Juan Pablo Dishes on Overnight Dates in PEOPLE Blog

During my talk with Kelly, Victoria really surprised me. Why did Victoria jump in the conversation? I believe she should have worried more about being sober on the show so she could get to know me rather than say something negative about me when she was there for only four days. Does she know me? Does she know when and where I learned English? Does she know about all of the times my producer and I would change words because what I was saying wasn't what I was trying to express? I let her be herself and talk. I respect her opinion, but everyone is not the same.

RELATED: Bachelor's Andi Dorfman: 'I Was Turned Off' by Juan Pablo

Of all the women at WTA, Sharleen and Renee are by far the women who got to know me the most, and I spent the most time learning about their lives. Did you get to see that with Sharleen? Clearly you didn't, and that's a shame because she is a spectacular woman. She was not feeling it and was always honest. I wanted to thank her for always being who she is. Renee is clase aparte (in another category). She's a sweet, loving, caring, smart and affectionate person, but unfortunately my feelings were not there for her, and that's something I cannot force. At the end of it all, I'm very happy that Renee found someone, and I want to send her my congratulations. I hope to be invited to the wedding someday.

RELATED: Renee Oteri of The Bachelor Is Engaged

Andi's situation – it's okay and will always be okay. Like I said, she was at the top of my list since week 2, but at that point in St. Lucia, her leaving did me a favor. I wasn't sure if she was going to make it through that rose ceremony, and she made my decision so much easier. I signed up to meet 25 women, not to marry, kiss and play with 25 women. So I was straightforward and honest, and like she said, I don't have a filter. When you are trying to figure out what you want in a short amount of time, you have to be straightforward. To me, that's definitely the best way to handle it.

RELATED: Can't Get Enough of The Bachelor? Check Out Chris Harrison's Blog on EW.com

I have a completely different opinion about what happened on our overnight date. I respect her decision, but in my opinion she should have told me in private, when we had no cameras, but I guess some people would rather do things in public.

I also wanted to say congratulations to Sean and Catherine and that they have my best wishes for their new life together as husband and wife.

Next week, my adventure comes to an end. I can't wait for you to see how it all turns out.

Remember to Tweet me any questions and I will try to answer them.

Thanks for reading,
Juan Pablo

Thanks for posting! I think this blog is just perfect. I get where he is coming from 100 percent. True he hasn't been a perfect Bachelor but I take him over the vast majority of fake Jake and plenty more (Ben, British dude, Italian prince, Dr. Nice but Dull, Marginal QB, etc., etc.)
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 18- Women Tell All ... that is to say, NOT MUCH

+42
IrishGal
Sprite
MVMom39forever
FLChica
beader