SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 18- Women Tell All ... that is to say, NOT MUCH

Page 11 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor 18- Women Tell All ... that is to say, NOT MUCH - Page 11 Empty Re: The Bachelor 18- Women Tell All ... that is to say, NOT MUCH

Post by kdubs_ca Tue Mar 04, 2014 8:14 pm

jlccaz wrote:Juan Pablo People blog

What a jackass.  Team Andi, Kelly, and whoever else saw through this moron.  "I don't want to talk badly about anyone so I'll just trash those who confronted me and wonder why these stupid women couldn't see how hard it was for little ol' me."  Hope he picked Clare and they stay together forever and ever so as to keep single people everywhere protected from the both of them. P.S. JP, the reason Victoria chimed in is because she's bilingual too and there is no word in Spanish that sounds like perverted other than perverted.

kdubs_ca

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor 18- Women Tell All ... that is to say, NOT MUCH - Page 11 Empty Re: The Bachelor 18- Women Tell All ... that is to say, NOT MUCH

Post by Ariela Tue Mar 04, 2014 8:23 pm

kdubs_ca wrote:
jlccaz wrote:Juan Pablo People blog

What a jackass.  Team Andi, Kelly, and whoever else saw through this moron.  "I don't want to talk badly about anyone so I'll just trash those who confronted me and wonder why these stupid women couldn't see how hard it was for little ol' me."  Hope he picked Clare and they stay together forever and ever so as to keep single people everywhere protected from the both of them.  P.S. JP, the reason Victoria chimed in is because she's bilingual too and there is no word in Spanish that sounds like perverted other than perverted.  

They saw nothing through nobody. They were ALL there for fame. The show is for people to take sides an argue. I don't see anything great in Andi, either other than a good career which she hates and wants to be famous. Why don't they ALL own up to being fake?

Ariela

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto Tue Mar 04, 2014 9:46 pm

chloep wrote:^yep, Brad.

Thanks, chloep. I thought it was Brad 2.0. After all these seasons, some of the details get muddled.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 18- Women Tell All ... that is to say, NOT MUCH

+42
IrishGal
Sprite
MVMom39forever
FLChica
beader