SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 18- Women Tell All ... that is to say, NOT MUCH

Page 2 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor 18- Women Tell All ... that is to say, NOT MUCH - Page 2 Empty Re: The Bachelor 18- Women Tell All ... that is to say, NOT MUCH

Post by eirekay Tue Feb 25, 2014 10:15 am

imreal2u wrote:Still no mention from the bachelorettes that Nikki visited his family. Why is this not a subject to discuss?

If you think back to Ben's WTA, the girls really didn't react much to Courtney's skinny dipping episode either. Even Emily O said that she just wished she had been told at the time because maybe all of them would have liked to go skinny dipping.
eirekay
eirekay

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor 18- Women Tell All ... that is to say, NOT MUCH - Page 2 Empty Re: The Bachelor 18- Women Tell All ... that is to say, NOT MUCH

Post by notarose Tue Feb 25, 2014 10:21 am

iamreal2u wrote:The only thing I can come up with is that they all knew it was Nikki from the beginning so not surprise that she met his family. I really cannot come up with any other theory.

Oh dear, I just reread your post.  I was referring to very little mention of JP visiting Nikki's family by housemates  that have been live tweeting,  As to her going to dance recital, previous season contestants did tweet about it but true regarding her housemates.  

From the beginning I think most people thought Clare because ones who have left the show and done interviews all say that (party line or true.  Who knows).  It seems many were in the dark regarding details of JP's connections with  Sharleen or Nikki.
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Feb 25, 2014 10:23 pm

The Bachelor's Chris Harrison

What can you share about next week's Women Tell All?
Harrison: There was a lot less cattiness between the girls, probably because Nikki and Clare would've been the main two targets. I think everyone will be anticipating the talk with Andi, not only her discussion with me, but her discussion with Juan Pablo when she sees him. We've also never had a Women Tell All where the women have been so candid about the Bachelor. A lot of it is in hindsight, and now that they have perspective, it's really interesting to hear their opinions of him and how he treated them. It also surprised me who rose up to defend him because they weren't all attacking him. But many were.
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Wed Feb 26, 2014 5:49 am

Maddy wrote:The Bachelor's Chris Harrison

Harrison: There was a lot less cattiness between the girls, probably because Nikki and Clare would've been the main two targets. I think everyone will be anticipating the talk with Andi, not only her discussion with me, but her discussion with Juan Pablo when she sees him. We've also never had a Women Tell All where the women have been so candid about the Bachelor. A lot of it is in hindsight, and now that they have perspective, it's really interesting to hear their opinions of him and how he treated them. It also surprised me who rose up to defend him because they weren't all attacking him. But many were.

It would be expected that Renee may defend him because she spoke so fondly of him during her interview.

My guess is Sharleen is defensive of JP.
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by jlccaz Wed Feb 26, 2014 6:01 am

If Nikki is with him currently, her friends won't join in an on camera blood bath or character assassination.  Same for Clare.  So because there were such defined "teams" in the house this season, I think next week's show may be fairly predictive in that way.

If everyone is piling on without regard to alliances, maybe the ending is Womack 1.0 (no one gets invited to continue after the show).

Last edited by jlccaz on Wed Feb 26, 2014 6:12 am; edited 1 time in total
jlccaz
jlccaz

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang19 Wed Feb 26, 2014 6:09 am

When they showed the preview for the WTA after last night's episode, I couldn't hear clearly what Andi said when she was on the hot seat - does anyone know?
Mustang19
Mustang19

Female Posts : 1192

Back to top Go down

Post by Iluvbachette Wed Feb 26, 2014 7:27 am

I can't find the article from RS saying JP was paid to propose on the ATFR.

First he isn't the first or will he be the last who have accepted money from TPTB. But with that said. I highly doubt he would accept money to propose if he wasn't in it 100%. I just don't see that in his nature.

If he does take money and propose then it is for the real reason and that is he is in love with her.

Money has helped many contestants over the years. Do you not think saving pictures of babies, showing birthday parties, or anything else in magazines after the show isn't done for the money. Think again, life is all about money. I don't fault any of them for that at all.

Iluvbachette

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Wed Feb 26, 2014 7:38 am

According to my sources, there is a monetary offer on the table for Juan Pablo to propose to Nikki on the “After the Final Rose” show.

Does it mean it will for sure happen? I don’t know. If it does happen, will this be talked about publicly? Of course not. So there’s no way I can prove this you, but I think my track record speaks for itself. I have no idea what goes on in that guy’s brain. Depending on how desperately Juan Pablo needs money I guess, and how much he’s willing sell out for the almighty dollar will determine if he proposes. But that offer is there, and I guess we’ll see if he takes it come March 10th. Regardless of if he proposes on the live show or not, the point is, it’s fake. He’s never going to marry Nikki. Nothing has changed with this guy. He doesn’t want to be married to her, he never wanted to be married to her, and all he’s doing is playing a character on a TV show. They’ve upped the ante now with not having the lead propose for the first time in at least 10 seasons (on the finale taped in November), but on live television, of course they’d want him to, so my sources say they’ve added the monetary incentive. Makes sense for them to offer. Don’t think it makes sense for him to accept, but maybe he will. Just wanted to give you a heads up since that’s now a possibility at the ATFR. Regardless, he will never marry Nikki in your lifetime or mine, so, I would put zero stock into it if he does propose. Means nothing.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Wed Feb 26, 2014 7:46 am

^^ maybe, but none of those couples who made it were paid to propose...
_

Plus keep in mind that just because ABC is making such an offer, it doesn't mean that the couple is super-duper happy and they are ready to take the next step. See Brad&EMily: They have broken up multiple times in the period between the FRC and the ATFR, yet ABC wanted them to get married LIVE on ATFR.

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Post by pbmax Wed Feb 26, 2014 8:22 am

Mommyof1 wrote:According to my sources, there is a monetary offer on the table for Juan Pablo to propose to Nikki on the “After the Final Rose” show.

Does it mean it will for sure happen? I don’t know. If it does happen, will this be talked about publicly? Of course not. So there’s no way I can prove this you, but I think my track record speaks for itself. I have no idea what goes on in that guy’s brain. Depending on how desperately Juan Pablo needs money I guess, and how much he’s willing sell out for the almighty dollar will determine if he proposes. But that offer is there, and I guess we’ll see if he takes it come March 10th. Regardless of if he proposes on the live show or not, the point is, it’s fake. He’s never going to marry Nikki. Nothing has changed with this guy. He doesn’t want to be married to her, he never wanted to be married to her, and all he’s doing is playing a character on a TV show. They’ve upped the ante now with not having the lead propose for the first time in at least 10 seasons (on the finale taped in November), but on live television, of course they’d want him to, so my sources say they’ve added the monetary incentive. Makes sense for them to offer. Don’t think it makes sense for him to accept, but maybe he will. Just wanted to give you a heads up since that’s now a possibility at the ATFR. Regardless, he will never marry Nikki in your lifetime or mine, so, I would put zero stock into it if he does propose. Means nothing.

RS your record is shaky, it's shaky man. All I can say is he needs to stop believeing wholeheartly every little thing that his sources bring him. I believe that Juan Pablo will propose on the ATFR but not because of the money but because he's 100% now. I feel that because of him and Nikki 's tweets.
pbmax
pbmax

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Wed Feb 26, 2014 8:27 am

I think the shocking surprise at ATFR is the reveal that JP is really a Latin pop star, Clare a Mexican soap actress, and Nikki studies ballet as a child. AND it's ok, none of them need proposal money.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Ariela Wed Feb 26, 2014 9:07 am

Maddy wrote:The Bachelor's Chris Harrison

I'm sure that many were talking badly about him esp after they saw the Ocean romp with Clare. They were surprised to learn that he's not the Latin Prince Charming that MF built JP to be. What a shocker!  giggling 

In JPs defense, he never claimed to be this extraordinary being that many women and ABC built him up to be. He's not my type. Nobody is perfect. I don't find JP any better or worse than some of the previous bachelors, so why the great disappointment?

BTW- Andi needs to hush. It is very unappealing to see a woman acting as UGLY as she did. On one hand she's very smart, on the other, she needs some social refinement, and a personality adjustment herself. She should know better about this show. Forever love after 2 dates, really?

Ariela

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 18- Women Tell All ... that is to say, NOT MUCH

+42
IrishGal
Sprite
MVMom39forever
FLChica
beader