SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 18- Women Tell All ... that is to say, NOT MUCH

Page 3 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor 18- Women Tell All ... that is to say, NOT MUCH - Page 3 Empty Re: The Bachelor 18- Women Tell All ... that is to say, NOT MUCH

Post by quietpal Wed Feb 26, 2014 4:26 pm

IA, Ariela! I think some of this should fall on the women who decided to come on the show. For some of them, all they saw was the hype of a Latin bachelor and jumped at the chance to be on the show, instead of looking past all that and really finding out if there's a connection with him. Of course, I'm sure some just came on the show for the "exotic adventures".

quietpal

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor 18- Women Tell All ... that is to say, NOT MUCH - Page 3 Empty Re: The Bachelor 18- Women Tell All ... that is to say, NOT MUCH

Post by jlccaz Thu Feb 27, 2014 9:10 pm

abcmedianet
Seems like TeamNikki defends JP.

JUAN PABLO FACES THE WOMEN HE REJECTED AS FIREWORKS FLY AND HIS

CONTROVERSIAL TREATMENT OF THE BACHELORETTES MOVES CENTER STAGE,

ON “THE BACHELOR: THE WOMEN TELL ALL,” MONDAY, MARCH 3 ON ABC

[Sean and Catherine go first... then]
“The Women Tell All” – Juan Pablo’s season has been one of the most controversial and buzzed-about in the show’s history. Viewers are locked in a heated debate about the handsome single dad. Many love this charismatic Bachelor -- others are troubled about how he is treating the women. Tonight, the debate rages on as 17 of the season’s most memorable women, including Andi, Cassandra, Chelsie, Kelly and her dog, Molly, Lucy, Renee and Sharleen return to confront one another and Juan Pablo. So, what do the women really think of this Bachelor? Was he sincere about his search for a wife and stepmom for Camila? What about his kissing policy? And how do the women really feel about him sneaking off for a midnight swim with Clare? First, there is an update from the latest Bachelor happy couple – Sean and Catherine -- and viewers will get a sneak peek at the Season Finale and the final two bachelorettes – Clare and Nikki -- on “The Bachelor: The Women Tell All,” MONDAY, MARCH 3 (8:00-9:32 p.m., ET), on the ABC Television Network.
Before the women confront Juan Pablo, Sean and Catherine Lowe make their first television appearance since their wedding in January to offer the lowdown on their honeymoon and the first romantic weeks as a married couple.
All of the women agree that Juan Pablo is super handsome, a gentleman and has a sexy accent, but charming isn’t enough and looks fade. These ladies were looking for more than that. They discuss whether Juan Pablo was there for the right reasons. Was he there to find a girlfriend to date or to find a wife? What about that confusing kissing policy? Some of the women thought he used his daughter as an excuse. They also weigh in about the infamous ocean swim with Clare with various women feeling that he didn’t take responsibility for his actions and that it was unfair for him to put the blame all on her.
Sharleen finds it difficult to watch a clip of her departure, but innately knew that he would be better suited for some of the other women. Renee, a big supporter of Juan Pablo, explains how her relationship with him was different from the other women. The only regret she has was not telling him earlier that she loved him.
Finally, Andi opens up about what happened that night in the fantasy suite that caused her to leave St. Lucia. Up until then, she did feel “butterflies” and felt she could fall in love with Juan Pablo, but the situation took a dramatic turn in the fantasy suite and she became frustrated and wanted the journey to be over.

When Juan Pablo steps into the hot seat, he is immediately confronted by all of the women. The fireworks start as a tearful Kelly faces off with the Bachelor about a subject which is painful and close to her heart. The women lash out about his use of English as a second language as an excuse for his behavior, but Sharleen and Andi also defend him. Juan Pablo talks about his being honest and that his honesty hurt some of the ladies if they didn’t like his answers.

A hilarious bloopers segment precedes a special sneak peek at the Season Finale and the final two bachelorettes – Clare and Nikki -- who are competing for Juan Pablo’s heart and the final rose

jlccaz
jlccaz

Back to top Go down

Post by Ariela Thu Feb 27, 2014 9:45 pm

So now that Andi was offered to be the next Bach, she'll defend JP on WTA?
I smell a hypocrite, and an opportunist (Andi).

Ariela

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri Feb 28, 2014 12:10 am

Ariela wrote:So now that Andi was offered to be the next Bach, she'll defend JP on WTA?

That and her friend is final 1.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by 4health Fri Feb 28, 2014 12:15 am

atem wrote:
Ariela wrote:So now that Andi was offered to be the next Bach, she'll defend JP on WTA?

she is defending him because of tptb but she isn't on twitter so which is more real and true?

4health

Female Posts : 1493

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Fri Feb 28, 2014 12:20 am

Good for Andi. She was angry and hurt at the time but that was a long time ago. I think we tend to talk as if people are stuck back in the time of the show. The Bachelor Bubble is strong but not that strong.  Hugesmile 

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15323

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri Feb 28, 2014 12:32 am

4health wrote:
atem wrote:

she is defending him because of tptb but she isn't on twitter so which is more real and true?  

I don't know. She got what she wanted, so she's on to looking what's happening for her, I guess.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Fri Feb 28, 2014 12:45 am

albean99 wrote:Good for Andi. She was angry and hurt at the time but that was a long time ago. I think we tend to talk as if people are stuck back in the time of the show. The Bachelor Bubble is strong but not that strong.  Hugesmile 

I'll give her the benefit of the doubt until i see WTA. I agree with you Albean that incident happened over 3 mos. ago and if she's smart enough not something to hold grudges against JP.
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 28, 2014 1:32 am

From the few seconds of WTA preview I've seen, Andi didn't seem to be defending JuanP at all. On the contrary.
What make you think she did ? Did I miss something ?

Back to top Go down

Post by docnash14 Fri Feb 28, 2014 1:37 am

sde1041 wrote:From the few seconds of WTA preview I've seen, Andi didn't seem to be defending JuanP at all. On the contrary.

Check out the media release on the WTA - it says that both Andi and Sharleen defend him.

docnash14

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 28, 2014 2:11 am

docnash14 wrote:
sde1041 wrote:From the few seconds of WTA preview I've seen, Andi didn't seem to be defending JuanP at all. On the contrary.

Check out the media release on the WTA - it says that both Andi and Sharleen defend him.

Thanks, Docnash.

I read it but I am not sure about the extent of "defend him". I doubt Andi would change her POV regarding the FS saga. Last I've heard from her (twitter), she was rather making fun of him...
That's not really how I would imagine her defending him.
I'm curious to see what's going to happen during WTA .

Back to top Go down

Post by Bet2Win Fri Feb 28, 2014 2:41 am

The previews of the WTA certainly didn't show Andi defending him  ... but that preview was released before the audience response to Andi/JP's FD.  She hasn't faired well on many boards  ...  tptb are going to re-edit/backtrack to lift up their new b'ette.
Bet2Win
Bet2Win

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 18- Women Tell All ... that is to say, NOT MUCH

+42
IrishGal
Sprite
MVMom39forever
FLChica
beader