SELECT CONTENT

*No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 Edit Discussions #2

Page 35 of 37 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36, 37  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

*No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 Edit Discussions #2 - Page 35 Empty Re: *No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 Edit Discussions #2

Post by chloep Tue Mar 11, 2014 1:57 am

Well, it seems the contracts are already singed, their engagement party was already covered by the ABC press package. (People, E!, etc..)

I am sure there won't be any problems if they don't act bratty and ungrateful. (Something neither Chris, nor Des is, so I am not overly concerned there..:)

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

*No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 Edit Discussions #2 - Page 35 Empty Re: *No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 Edit Discussions #2

Post by Aunties_Love Tue Mar 11, 2014 2:14 am

chloep wrote:Well, it seems the contracts are already singed, their engagement party was already covered by the ABC press package. (People, E!, etc..)

I am sure there won't be any problems if they don't act bratty and ungrateful. (Something neither Chris, nor Des is, so I am not overly concerned there..:)
I agree, if they want a tv wedding, I think that they will get one.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by Iam4UGA Tue Mar 11, 2014 9:27 am

Aunties_Love wrote:
Muslady wrote:Whatever you do don't go away! You make the season for all of us!  You're the best! :Nod: 
Hopefully I am still wanted around here too as I stuck by my guns too.  Right or wrong, this time was the latter.

Well, I can't speak for everyone, but I hope you come back! You and I seem to be consistently on the same side. Usually arguing against the spoilers!  giggling 

Not sure if I will do pre-season sleuthing, etc for Andi, but since she is a hometown girl, I plan to at least watch it. Unless it bores me to tears!

"How careful I must be, somewhere a little fellow watches me." - Herman Boone - High School Hall of Fame Coach
Iam4UGA
Iam4UGA

Female Posts : 800

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Tue Mar 11, 2014 9:39 am

I guess I would have felt "warmer" for Andi had her edit not been so quirky and hypercritical. Also her intro felt like an infomercial for her firm. I was experiencing déjà vu of Ben promoting Evolve Wine (although he didn't get much promo ON the show... just on twitter while it aired).

In any case, I need a break from this silly franchise. Spent too much time posting about this one.
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by Iam4UGA Tue Mar 11, 2014 9:57 am

JBF wrote:I guess I would have felt "warmer" for Andi had her edit not been so quirky and hypercritical. Also her intro felt like an infomercial for her firm. I was experiencing déjà vu of Ben promoting Evolve Wine (although he didn't get much promo ON the show... just on twitter while it aired).

In any case, I need a break from this silly franchise. Spent too much time posting about this one.

I totes understand that JBF! I did not do pre-season sleuthing / spoilers this year, nor did I even watch the show until the New Zealand epi. I just was not interested.

But then *BAM* I got sucked in! lol

I know it talked a lot a bout the DA office. Funny. I'm surprised they allowed them to film all of that. And I swear I have heard her father's name somewhere before.....

"How careful I must be, somewhere a little fellow watches me." - Herman Boone - High School Hall of Fame Coach
Iam4UGA
Iam4UGA

Female Posts : 800

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Tue Mar 11, 2014 10:28 am

Iam4UGA wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
Muslady wrote:Whatever you do don't go away! You make the season for all of us!  You're the best! :Nod: 
Hopefully I am still wanted around here too as I stuck by my guns too.  Right or wrong, this time was the latter.

Well, I can't speak for everyone, but I hope you come back!  You and I seem to be consistently on the same side.  Usually arguing against the spoilers!   giggling 

Not sure if I will do pre-season sleuthing, etc for Andi, but since she is a hometown girl, I plan to at least watch it.  Unless it bores me to tears!

Aww, thanks. I love sleuthing things out. I will be back for that as well as for the next season of Bachelor Canada. That one was really nice to do as there was no RS or other spoilers so we were really down to proper sleuthing and common sense.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Mar 11, 2014 10:38 am

JBF wrote:I guess I would have felt "warmer" for Andi had her edit not been so quirky and hypercritical. Also her intro felt like an infomercial for her firm. I was experiencing déjà vu of Ben promoting Evolve Wine (although he didn't get much promo ON the show... just on twitter while it aired).

I agree with your thoughts on Andi.

Not sure if I will be on the boards as much either but do pop in from time to time just to lend a hand.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Tue Mar 11, 2014 11:07 am

nd4reality wrote:

Not sure if I will be on the boards as much either but do pop in from time to time just to lend a hand.

Gosh, the both of you were some of the heart and soul of this side. Without you guys, there is going to be a great void. Hmmm...it's too early for me to make the call about whether I'll stay unspoiled. I'm looking forward to a break from this over the next couple of months and then I'll take stock.

Just a silly wrap up question...would it be fair to say the TPTB did everything they could to cast doubt on the spoilers this season (because they were right), but last season, TPTB did very little to discredit them? (Sorry, I was traveling so much last summer that I don't have a good feel for Des's season.) Should that be one of the biggest tip-offs to whether to believe the spoilers or not?...or is that too simplistic?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 11, 2014 11:15 am

Litta123 wrote:
nd4reality wrote:

Gosh, the both of you were some of the heart and soul of this side. Without you guys, there is going to be a great void. Hmmm...it's too early for me to make the call about whether I'll stay unspoiled. I'm looking forward to a break from this over the next couple of months and then I'll take stock.

Just a silly wrap up question...would it be fair to say the TPTB did everything they could to cast doubt on the spoilers this season (because they were right), but last season, TPTB did very little to discredit them? (Sorry, I was traveling so much last summer that I don't have a good feel for Des's season.) Should that be one of the biggest tip-offs to whether to believe the spoilers or not?...or is that too simplistic?

i have thrown the same theory as well upthread. I so agree on this. Although i am a lil biased  giggling , i'd say on Des's season, --this is her wish and the Machine granted her--a love story was unfold before our eyes but nobody believe it since ALL (five) spoilers said otherwise Hugesmile . For my future reference, i must give more credit for blog and socmedia hints, i think. especially when the spoilers out so early, like this season.

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Tue Mar 11, 2014 11:22 am

chloep wrote:Well, it seems the contracts are already singed, their engagement party was already covered by the ABC press package. (People, E!, etc..)

I am sure there won't be any problems if they don't act bratty and ungrateful. (Something neither Chris, nor Des is, so I am not overly concerned there..Smiley

Totally agree with you!  yes 
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Tue Mar 11, 2014 11:28 am

^^Thanks, mura! FYI, I hope you'll give Andi's season a shot. Like I said last night, I think her season could be entertaining, even though she was whiny this season.

I do think it will depend on whether she is really looking for a man...or looking to further herself in media. I don't feel like I know Andi well enough to have a feel for her motives in doing the show. I hope it's with the best intentions.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 11, 2014 11:37 am

Litta123 wrote:^^Thanks, mura! FYI, I hope you'll give Andi's season a shot. Like I said last night, I think her season could be entertaining, even though she was whiny this season.

I do think it will depend on whether she is really looking for a man...or looking to further herself in media. I don't feel like I know Andi well enough to have a feel for her motives in doing the show. I hope it's with the best intentions.

you're welcome, Litta!. bestbud! .sadly, like JPab, i am so done with his season giggling . After a weird season, awful Finale and awkward ATFR, im so ready for another love story--gahhh, how cheesy, LoL!!--- i know she is entertaining, but she still rubbed me the wrong way. I get a vibe of big ego/full of self from her, and not believing her guy radar, yet. LOL. Perhaps at most i will join the board from Episode 7 onwards.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 37 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36, 37  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

*No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 Edit Discussions #2

+45
glazedover
atem
sparkler
marriedtoabaritone
Luvstruck