SELECT CONTENT

*No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 Edit Discussions #2

Page 34 of 37 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35, 36, 37  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

*No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 Edit Discussions #2 - Page 34 Empty Re: *No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 Edit Discussions #2

Post by nd4reality Tue Mar 11, 2014 1:16 am

IDK how RS gets his info but tptb seem to be incapable of stemming the tide every season.

Now if they could just plug the leaks we would have more fun watching the show, sleuthing and speculating.

Somehow they are incapable of being consistent. More's the pity.

Team #[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
iPad mini typos [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

*No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 Edit Discussions #2 - Page 34 Empty Re: *No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 Edit Discussions #2

Post by docnash14 Tue Mar 11, 2014 1:22 am

nd4reality wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:
nd4reality wrote:Why did CH completely skip Des and Chris for comments ? I would be curious to know what they had to say.

THIS....they are so stingy when it comes to Chres!!  🇳🇴 ....i have high hopes that they will let us the fans get updates on their wedding plan... not happened either.

That was strange.
I wish CH would have spoken a little to all the "celeb" attendees.

Anyway just wanted to add that the Season preview is the biggest clue (don't fall for the person most visible and seen), the people blogs do tell a story, the f1 will always have a rising storyline each season. But storyline it means that each episode is a build and we get to know something about the f1 and how they relate to the lead.

Clares storyline was just Dear departed Dad, drama/crazy/tears  and mucho besitos.

My guess is because Chris - not as sure about Des - is sympathetic toward JuanPa as evidenced by some of his (Chris') tweets to him. Such support did not fit the agenda of tonight.

docnash14

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 11, 2014 1:22 am

nd4reality wrote:IDK how RS gets his info but tptb seem to be incapable of stemming the tide every season.

Now if they could just plug the leaks we would have more fun watching the show, sleuthing and speculating.

I agree word 

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Tue Mar 11, 2014 1:23 am

nd4reality wrote:IDK how RS gets his info but tptb seem to be incapable of stemming the tide every season.

I completely agree with your post. This show would be more fun to sleuth and watch without the spoilers and going back to the old time sleuthing.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10796

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Mar 11, 2014 1:25 am

But TPTB don't know how to consistently plug the leaks.

What a joke.

Team #[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
iPad mini typos [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 11, 2014 1:26 am

docnash14 wrote:
nd4reality wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:
nd4reality wrote:Why did CH completely skip Des and Chris for comments ? I would be curious to know what they had to say.

THIS....they are so stingy when it comes to Chres!!  🇳🇴 ....i have high hopes that they will let us the fans get updates on their wedding plan... not happened either.

That was strange.

Anyway just wanted to add that the Season preview is the biggest clue (don't fall for the person most visible and seen), the people blogs do tell a story, the f1 will always have a rising storyline each season. But storyline it means that each episode is a build and we get to know something about the f1 and how they relate to the lead.

Clares storyline was just Dear departed Dad, drama/crazy/tears  and mucho besitos.

My guess is because Chris - not as sure about Des - is sympathetic toward JuanPa as evidenced by some of his (Chris') tweets to him.  Such support did not fit the agenda of tonight.

OMG i bet you are right!!!..I noticed it was funny and awkward at the same time, when JP being pushed for the 345th times giggling by CH, he turned her head to Chris S and greet him,,"Chris!!" to escape from the pressure.... giggling 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 11, 2014 1:30 am

murasaki1393 wrote:
docnash14 wrote:
nd4reality wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:

That was strange.

My guess is because Chris - not as sure about Des - is sympathetic toward JuanPa as evidenced by some of his (Chris') tweets to him.  Such support did not fit the agenda of tonight.

OMG i bet you are right!!!..I noticed it was funny and awkward at the same time, when JP being pushed for the 345th times giggling by CH, he turned her head to Chris S and greet him,,"Chris!!" to escape from the pressure.... giggling 

Wonder if that means tptb won't pay for a wedding now?

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Mar 11, 2014 1:36 am

lexforlife wrote:At least RS got something wrong- No ATFR engagement :yes: 

RS said there was $$$$ on the table for JP to propose to Nikki. He didn't know any more than that, so technically he wasn't wrong. He sure is gloating on twitter though!
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Tue Mar 11, 2014 1:48 am

nonnie wrote:
nd4reality wrote:I may skip Andi's season also because I did not appreciate her exit. Her attitude rubbed me up the wrong way.

But I will watch if there are hot guys. Thats how I roll. I haven't been fans of the B'ette too often.

Didn't care for her and so I doubt I watch at all. Will read the board. I thought she spoke to much company talk tonight.

ITA Good Post :alltens: 
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 11, 2014 1:50 am

JBF wrote:
nd4reality wrote:
JBF wrote:
nd4reality wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:
JBF wrote:
richmondrose wrote:JBF, please don't feel bad. I honestly believe that JP was going to pick Clare at the end but he quickly changed his mind on their LCD when she confronted him about his vulgar comments. His cousin even said that JP runs away from confrontation and Nikki, with her rose coloured glasses, was easy pickings.

I'll be fair and say that maybe Juan and Nikki have a chance. Who knows? I won't be shocked if they break up, BUT... because they fooled me so well with The Edit this season and we saw so little that we were supposed to between Juan and Nikki... they may actually "grow old together".

if i may add..People Blog matter.... giggling giggling 

Sorry to pile on but adding..........

The season preview matters. I said that right from the very start if you guys remember.

In what way, may I ask? The promos made no sense at all.

Except that we now know that Clare was King Kong beating on his chest.

Ooof! I do think I will skip Andi's season though.

I'm not sure what sense you are talking about ?

Watch the promos and see who is most featured and in your face. That person will not be F1. It has nothing to do with Voice Overs, which contestants say what and other complicated stuff.

Y'know I am too exhausted to even discuss any more of this. Each season gets weirder than the last and there is no cookie cutter pattern for any promos.

But if it makes you feel better. Have another kick.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

JBF can you send this donkey over to live in my pasture cause I sure do think he is cute.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 11, 2014 1:51 am

nonnie wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:
docnash14 wrote:
nd4reality wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:

That was strange.

if the covered TV wedding equal to licking the Machine's @@$ off and do whatever MF wants, i'd rather Chres has their own private dream wedding and share us the fans the beautiful pics and vid instead  :yes: 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 11, 2014 1:52 am

murasaki1393 wrote:
nonnie wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:
docnash14 wrote:
nd4reality wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:

That was strange.

if the covered TV wedding equal to licking the Machine's @@$ off and do whatever MF wants, i'd rather Chres has their own private dream wedding and share us the fans the beautiful pics and vid instead  :yes: 

ITA

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 37 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35, 36, 37  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

*No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 Edit Discussions #2

+45
glazedover
atem
sparkler
marriedtoabaritone
Luvstruck