SELECT CONTENT

*No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 Edit Discussions #2

Page 18 of 37 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 27 ... 37  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

*No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 Edit Discussions #2 - Page 18 Empty Re: *No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 Edit Discussions #2

Post by Guest Mon Mar 03, 2014 6:37 am

mprssdbyu wrote:I will say Nikki's no filter got her in trouble with JuanPa at least a little before all was said and done. Post show, I'm sure he was unhappy with her, Clare's crazy which includes her family, too. If she's going to sport Juan Pablo on her arm, he'll have no more of that...

Nikki Ferrell ‏@Nikki_Ferrell Feb 21
What would I do without your smart mouth.....You're crazy and I'm outa my mind.

Back to top Go down

*No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 Edit Discussions #2 - Page 18 Empty Re: *No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 Edit Discussions #2

Post by JBF Mon Mar 03, 2014 7:35 am

2observe wrote:JBF, can show me where Juan told Clare that he liked her alot after she expressed her feelings to him???  Also, can you show where Juan said in his ITM that he was very pleased with his night with Clare? Just asking. Hugesmile

The latter was posted here, not by me.

Juan told Nikki he liked her in more than one episode, New Zealand included. Remember the discussion about his pink undies?

Last season, Des told Harrison that she was in love with both Brooks and Chris in Madeira, but didn't exactly tell them that.

Ooof! I would LIKE to say, for the sake of her fans, that indicates Nikki is F1. Yeah... Sean may have used "like" with Catherine EARLY in the season... I can't remember exactly. However, the leads generally keep their traps shut during Fantasy Date time. In theory, they should be at least "falling in love" by then even though we all know The Relationship only officially begins at FRC.
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 03, 2014 7:51 am

JBF wrote:
2observe wrote:JBF, can show me where Juan told Clare that he liked her alot after she expressed her feelings to him???  Also, can you show where Juan said in his ITM that he was very pleased with his night with Clare? Just asking. Hugesmile

The latter was posted here, not by me.

Juan told Nikki he liked her in more than one episode, New Zealand included. Remember the discussion about his pink undies?

Last season, Des told Harrison that she was in love with both Brooks and Chris in Madeira, but didn't exactly tell them that.

Ooof! I would LIKE to say, for the sake of her fans, that indicates Nikki is F1. Yeah... Sean may have used "like" with Catherine EARLY in the season... I can't remember exactly. However, the leads generally keep their traps shut during Fantasy Date time. In theory, they should be at least "falling in love" by then even though we all know The Relationship only officially begins at FRC.

here we go again,....from my perspective, Venezuelan Like is night-and-day different than American Like...just as Venezuelan Its OK couldn't be more different than American Its OK. Perhaps they should had JPab explain it to the viewers and the ladies in a half episode alone, BEFORE the season began. Rolling Eyes 

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Mon Mar 03, 2014 8:02 am

I now forget which thread you said this, but all of us feel like "12 years a slave" this season... LOL!
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Mon Mar 03, 2014 8:06 am

see2love wrote:
mprssdbyu wrote:I will say Nikki's no filter got her in trouble with JuanPa at least a little before all was said and done. Post show, I'm sure he was unhappy with her, Clare's crazy which includes her family, too. If she's going to sport Juan Pablo on her arm, he'll have no more of that...

Nikki Ferrell ‏@Nikki_Ferrell  Feb 21

It's a lyrics in John Legend song "All of Me" dedicated to his wife.
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 03, 2014 8:06 am

JBF wrote:I now forget which thread you said this, but all of us feel like "12 years a slave" this season... LOL!

Haaa!!....and as if thats not enough......the movie won!!... giggling 

At least, i do know you enjoy this silly show's "Gravity" ,JBF. So do i....we are hooked, line and sinker..LOL... duh 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 03, 2014 8:11 am

Isabel123 wrote:
see2love wrote:

just curio, was that tw implying a shout out to her love?.(if yes, was there any proof?). Maybe someone from Nikki's "Camp" could help me on this  Praying 

Back to top Go down

Post by livlafluv1 Mon Mar 03, 2014 8:38 am

murasaki1393 wrote:
Isabel123 wrote:
see2love wrote:

just curio, was that tw implying a shout out to her love?.(if yes, was there any proof?). Maybe someone from Nikki's "Camp" could help me on this  Praying 

I'm not from her camp, but I have been watching social media for "clues" this season. It's not the only song lyric she has tweeted, JP has tweeted song related items too. I don't recall seeing any from others. To me, it's hard to tell if they are meaningful or meaningless. Could be she's a music fan, she has attended at least 2 concerts since the show started airing. Could be more .... To me the most meaningful thing I've seen is the IG of JP singing along to " wake me up when it's all over, when I'm wiser and I'm older" which was posted from Daytona, the day after WTA was taped. :giggle: 
livlafluv1
livlafluv1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 03, 2014 8:51 am

livlafluv1 wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:
Isabel123 wrote:
see2love wrote:

I'm not from her camp, but I have been watching social media for "clues" this season. It's not the only song lyric she has tweeted, JP has tweeted song related items too. I don't recall seeing any from others.  To me, it's hard to tell if they are meaningful or meaningless. Could be she's a music fan, she has attended at least 2 concerts since the show started airing. Could be more ....  To me the most meaningful thing I've seen is the IG of JP singing along to " wake me up when it's all over, when I'm wiser and I'm older" which was posted from Daytona, the day after WTA was taped. :giggle: 

thanks for filling me in, liv!!  :Smiley:  yes 
i was late to the party..still sweating my butt off looking for the missing puzzle's piece.:detective stupid .....but this tw by JPab had got me. Not necessarily the thong, but the hashtag is more interesting...my guess is it hinting the shake up in the finale. In my slow brain, the pic and the hashtag translated into : I love an honest woman in a thong...LOL... giggling

(for my own amusement...PG13+ alert!!... Hugesmile )

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Mon Mar 03, 2014 9:16 am

Aunties_Love wrote:
Is it fair to dub names on either of the women, especially when you include the family into the equation like calling her family crazy??
Auntie...I was quoting Nikki. I don't think Clare is crazy at all but then again I'm not in love with JP.

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 03, 2014 9:37 am

Isabel123 wrote:
see2love wrote:

I know its a John Legend song. Just found it apt in this case because John Legend's wife who he wrote the song about has a mouth with no filter on her as well.

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Mon Mar 03, 2014 9:51 am

Timing-wise, this tweet would have taken place a few days after the Miami explosion episode. Did Nikki get some backlash for that on twitter? Could this be in response to how she was portrayed on that episode? Just throwing some possibilities...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 37 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 27 ... 37  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

*No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 Edit Discussions #2

+45
glazedover
atem
sparkler
marriedtoabaritone
Luvstruck