SELECT CONTENT

*No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 Edit Discussions #2

Page 4 of 37 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 20 ... 37  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

*No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 Edit Discussions #2 - Page 4 Empty Re: *No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 Edit Discussions #2

Post by Guest Tue Feb 25, 2014 10:57 am

relaxing wrote:
albean99 wrote:You can't assume that Nikki didn't gush about JP just because we didn't hear it, JBF. For some reason they're trying to hide her tonight with that and her early, very short date.

I don't know if they're hiding it or it's just her temperament but she gives me no sign she feels anything for JP.  From him I see it.  From her I see her reciting all the right things to say, but I don't hear caring in her voice it sounds like reading lines to me (not her content, just the way she says things about her feelings totally lacks any feeling).  I just can't get a feeling from her like she actually is falling in love with him.  I just don't see that.  I see her following through on the expectations of each stage of the show.

ditto with you... word 

Back to top Go down

*No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 Edit Discussions #2 - Page 4 Empty Re: *No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 Edit Discussions #2

Post by Guest Tue Feb 25, 2014 11:49 am

murasaki1393 wrote:
relaxing wrote:
albean99 wrote:You can't assume that Nikki didn't gush about JP just because we didn't hear it, JBF. For some reason they're trying to hide her tonight with that and her early, very short date.

I don't know if they're hiding it or it's just her temperament but she gives me no sign she feels anything for JP.  From him I see it.  From her I see her reciting all the right things to say, but I don't hear caring in her voice it sounds like reading lines to me (not her content, just the way she says things about her feelings totally lacks any feeling).  I just can't get a feeling from her like she actually is falling in love with him.  I just don't see that.  I see her following through on the expectations of each stage of the show.

ditto with you... word 

She's just not as drama queen as Clare.

Sometimes you don't have to show your feelings in a dramatic way to express them. Some people are more reserved. That's the way I see Nikki.

Back to top Go down

Post by quietpal Tue Feb 25, 2014 11:51 am

murasaki1393 wrote:
relaxing wrote:

ditto with you... word 
I love all the differing opinions. I see her as someone who is taking this whole process very seriously. She's a thinker and asking relevant questions.She's nervous and I think he's made her more and more comfortable as time passes. I do see her as falling for JP and just because she hasn't told him that she loves him (supposedly she tells him tonight) yet doesn't mean she doesn't. JMO

quietpal

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Tue Feb 25, 2014 12:01 pm

quietpal wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:
relaxing wrote:

ditto with you... word 
I love all the differing opinions. I see her as someone who is taking this whole process very seriously. She's a thinker and asking relevant questions.She's nervous and I think he's made her more and more comfortable as time passes. I do see her as falling for JP and just because she hasn't told him that she loves him (supposedly she tells him tonight) yet doesn't mean she doesn't. JMO

I agree with you quietpal. I see Nikki as a reserved person that is why she's not touchy-feely with JPab even though she's falling for him.
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Tue Feb 25, 2014 12:14 pm

Ssssoooo... how many of you are ready for Renee as our next Bachelorette? If last night's show wasn't an audition, I can't imagine what would be. In a commercial teaser for Women Tell Nothing that was aired during Jimmy Kimmel, Sharleen looked pretty angry at Juan. Future leads are never SHOWN in conflict with the lead (which is why all of Ben Flajnik's rumored cursing in Fiji was left on the editing floor). Renee, however, kept praising Juan nonstop in her limo... so she will definitely be attending the wedding (if there is one).
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Tue Feb 25, 2014 12:17 pm

Yes and even when JP walked her after sending her home she told him she loved him..

I really liked Renee..she is one classy women!
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 25, 2014 1:05 pm

Renee seem like a nice person but i really wouldn't be that interested in watching her as the Bachelorette

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirzam Tue Feb 25, 2014 1:08 pm

see2love wrote:Renee seem like a nice person but i really wouldn't be that interested in watching her as the Bachelorette

Neither would I.
Mirzam
Mirzam

Female Posts : 3061

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Tue Feb 25, 2014 1:21 pm

I'll put spoiler tags on this one because it's something from the WTA - it involves Renee only.  

Renee:

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15320

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 25, 2014 1:23 pm

Mirzam wrote:
see2love wrote:Renee seem like a nice person but i really wouldn't be that interested in watching her as the Bachelorette

Neither would I.

Same here.
Renee is sweet, but maybe too sweet for Bachelorette gig.

Also, as far as I am concerned, I am not really fond of single parents bachelor/bachelorette.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 25, 2014 1:25 pm

albean99 wrote:I'll put spoiler tags on this one because it's something from the WTA - it involves Renee only.  

Renee:

Thanks, Albean. Good to know.

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Feb 25, 2014 1:55 pm

JBF wrote:Ssssoooo... how many of you are ready for Renee as our next Bachelorette? If last night's show wasn't an audition, I can't imagine what would be. In a commercial teaser for Women Tell Nothing that was aired during Jimmy Kimmel, Sharleen looked pretty angry at Juan. Future leads are never SHOWN in conflict with the lead (which is why all of Ben Flajnik's rumored cursing in Fiji was left on the editing floor). Renee, however, kept praising Juan nonstop in her limo... so she will definitely be attending the wedding (if there is one).

Nope - Renee is too vanilla for a lead. Would not make good viewing at all. Nor Charlene though from what you have been saying, CH would have a field day with that casting. A Whole season of her ! Andi would be good - we need some intellegent female leads on there.
Now if Clare is not F1 would be a good lead. She has the drama angle down pat and she seems to have the quality to get her flirt on - MFs dream casting.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 37 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 20 ... 37  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

*No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 Edit Discussions #2

+45
glazedover
atem
sparkler
marriedtoabaritone
Luvstruck