SELECT CONTENT

*No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 Edit Discussions #2

Page 2 of 37 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 19 ... 37  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

*No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 Edit Discussions #2 - Page 2 Empty Re: *No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 Edit Discussions #2

Post by JBF Tue Feb 25, 2014 1:17 am

Not really. I have noticed that the F1s rarely get it first after hometowns. Probably the handlers told him to do that just to see what reaction Clare would give.
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

*No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 Edit Discussions #2 - Page 2 Empty Re: *No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 Edit Discussions #2

Post by albean99 Tue Feb 25, 2014 1:27 am

You can't assume that Nikki didn't gush about JP just because we didn't hear it, JBF. For some reason they're trying to hide her tonight with that and her early, very short date.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15305

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Tue Feb 25, 2014 1:38 am

No.. we can't assume. Yet the editors STILL didn't show it for a reason.

Again, I have TRIED to fit her into the F1 role repeatedly. Just not forcefully enough, I guess? *chuckle chuckle* (Yeah, I am baaaaad at my attempts to Be As Fair As Possible.)
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Tue Feb 25, 2014 1:46 am

albean99 wrote:You can't assume that Nikki didn't gush about JP just because we didn't hear it, JBF. For some reason they're trying to hide her tonight with that and her early, very short date.
In all the seasons that I have been noticing, dating back to Jason's season 13, NONE of the first aired HTD's go to the F1.

Last edited by Aunties_Love on Tue Feb 25, 2014 1:49 am; edited 1 time in total

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by quietpal Tue Feb 25, 2014 1:48 am

Aunties_Love wrote:
albean99 wrote:You can't assume that Nikki didn't gush about JP just because we didn't hear it, JBF. For some reason they're trying to hide her tonight with that and her early, very short date.
In all the seasons that I have been noticing, NONE of the first HTD's go to the F1.
That doesn't mean it won't happen this season.

quietpal

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Tue Feb 25, 2014 1:50 am

quietpal wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
In all the seasons that I have been noticing, NONE of the first HTD's go to the F1.
That doesn't mean it won't happen this season.
Maybe so, but notice how Clare and JP were very close all evening, more like a married couple than just getting to know each other. The body language between them is really far along compared to anyone else.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by jjinkc Tue Feb 25, 2014 1:50 am

Aunties_Love wrote:
In all the seasons that I have been noticing, dating back to Jason's season 13, NONE of the first HTD's go to the F1.

I could be remembering wrong, but wasn't Roberto's hometown first for Ali?
jjinkc
jjinkc

Female Posts : 132

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Tue Feb 25, 2014 1:53 am

jjinkc wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
In all the seasons that I have been noticing, dating back to Jason's season 13, NONE of the first HTD's go to the F1.

I could be remembering wrong, but wasn't Roberto's hometown first for Ali?
Bachelor vs bachelorette is different though. But for argument's sake, it was only that one. The others were other HTD's other than the first.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by pbmax Tue Feb 25, 2014 2:35 am

JBF wrote:I genuinely thought Nikki could be The One at the start of the season (i.e. just go back to my first two recaps), then made a sudden turnaround when I re-watched Clare's 1 on 1. From a body language standpoint, he is completely different with her than anybody else. Yes I do understand that the editors can hide a connection with plenty of lop and chop too... and that is where I can sometimes... weakly... try to build a case for the other ladies. Every season we debate if F1 is a "default" choice or if it was "love at first sight" simply because the Bachelor/ette is often very good with the BS in their PI sessions and faking some of the body language. Yet I don't think Juan is capable of faking anything... and this leads me to believe the lightning bolt hit the moment she arrived "knocked up" out of the limo.

What about the edit that's telling you it's Clare?

What I noticed with Clare is he give pecking kisses or pressing lips kisses. He gives Nikki real kisses, passionate ones. He stares at her lips, cause he's dying to kiss her and he ain't leaving her without one. you're right he's not good at faking cause I see that he is not into Clare.
The 2 most determing things that say it's Nikki are the fact he was sorry he went into the ocean with Clare (nothing behind that but another woman). 2. He hasn't whispered in any other woman ear but Nikki, why because he's saying something that he only want her to know. he's trying to let her know it's her. If he don't choose her something went wrong.
pbmax
pbmax

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Feb 25, 2014 2:41 am

pbmax wrote:
JBF wrote:I genuinely thought Nikki could be The One at the start of the season (i.e. just go back to my first two recaps), then made a sudden turnaround when I re-watched Clare's 1 on 1. From a body language standpoint, he is completely different with her than anybody else. Yes I do understand that the editors can hide a connection with plenty of lop and chop too... and that is where I can sometimes... weakly... try to build a case for the other ladies. Every season we debate if F1 is a "default" choice or if it was "love at first sight" simply because the Bachelor/ette is often very good with the BS in their PI sessions and faking some of the body language. Yet I don't think Juan is capable of faking anything... and this leads me to believe the lightning bolt hit the moment she arrived "knocked up" out of the limo.

What I noticed with Clare is he give pecking kisses or pressing lips kisses. He gives Nikki real kisses, passionate ones. He stares at her lips, cause he's dying to kiss her and he ain't leaving her without one. you're right  he's not good at faking cause I see that he is not into Clare.
The 2 most determing things that say it's Nikki are the fact he was sorry he went into the ocean with Clare (nothing behind that but another woman). 2. He hasn't whispered in any other woman ear but Nikki, why because he's saying something that he only want her to know. he's trying to let her know it's her. If he don't choose her something went wrong.

I'm not debating who is F1 vs. F2, but regarding the bolded...I most certainly have seen him whispering to women other than Nikki. He does it all the time when I believe he is trying to tell them something so that audio can't pick it up.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Tue Feb 25, 2014 2:48 am

Sprite wrote:
pbmax wrote:

What I noticed with Clare is he give pecking kisses or pressing lips kisses. He gives Nikki real kisses, passionate ones. He stares at her lips, cause he's dying to kiss her and he ain't leaving her without one. you're right  he's not good at faking cause I see that he is not into Clare.

I'm not debating who is F1 vs. F2, but regarding the bolded...I most certainly have seen him whispering to women other than Nikki. He does it all the time when I believe he is trying to tell them something so that audio can't pick it up.
Exactly. I saw it tonight with Clare a few times. He did it with Rene at least once too so Nikki hasn't cornered the market on that.

I do see deep kissing with Clare though.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Tue Feb 25, 2014 2:50 am

pbmax wrote:

ITA with everything you said.  :yes: 

2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3306

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 37 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 19 ... 37  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

*No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 Edit Discussions #2

+45
glazedover
atem
sparkler
marriedtoabaritone
Luvstruck