SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 18- Episode 5 - 2/03 - Discussion - Spoilers

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor 18- Episode 5 - 2/03 - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 8 Empty Re: The Bachelor 18- Episode 5 - 2/03 - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by SouthernMomOf4 Wed Feb 05, 2014 2:31 pm

Sorry ladies but the double standard is killing me. So somehow Clare is the victim in all of this even though she initiated the whole thing?

Clare went looking for something. She found it. She gloated about it. Then she cried because the guy said, hey, that was great and all but there are still several other women here. {{SMH}}

SouthernMomOf4

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor 18- Episode 5 - 2/03 - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 8 Empty Re: The Bachelor 18- Episode 5 - 2/03 - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by pbmax Wed Feb 05, 2014 4:32 pm

Ofcourse there isn't any clues. Like there wasn't any in Brad's blog either that someone else was writing. Telling us about the love story starts in Anguilla. I'm glad whoever writing Juan blog let us know about the kiss we didn't get to see. As Hattie would say, I guess I ain't got the sense God gave
a billygoat.
pbmax
pbmax

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Feb 05, 2014 4:47 pm

pbmax wrote:Ofcourse there isn't any clues. Like there wasn't any in Brad's blog either that someone else was writing. Telling us about the love story starts in Anguilla. I'm glad whoever writing Juan blog let us know about the kiss we didn't get to see. As Hattie would say, I guess I ain't got the sense God gave
a billygoat.

But you wrote earlier that there were clues? I really don't understand. Either there are (what are they?) or there are not. And how do we know there is a kiss that we didn't see? Is there a deleted scene?

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by pbmax Wed Feb 05, 2014 5:14 pm

Wow! read the blog.
pbmax
pbmax

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Wed Feb 05, 2014 5:16 pm

Nikki's One-on-One
The next day, I had my last date in Vietnam with Nikki. I decided to take her to Marble Mountain and explore. We walked up the mountain, saw many statues and different arches and temples on the way – it was so pretty. I wanted to kiss her – we barely did in Korea, so I wanted to have a special moment with her. Unfortunately, you never got to see it because I decided to sneak a great kiss behind a wall. Like I said, I like being sneaky.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by dw_a_mom Wed Feb 05, 2014 6:44 pm

The problem with JP's conversation with Clare was HOW he handled it. Among other things, he kept changing his story. My bet on what he really wanted to say? "This would have been fine if I had had my mind made up I was going to choose you, but after that swim I had my one on one with Nikki, and now that she is the frontrunner in my mind, I am realizing how much trouble this is going to get me in."

What REALLY annoyed me is him essentially telling her she was not allowed to cry, and that he was going to stop telling her what he was thinking if she couldn't stop crying, and then insisting that she look at him during a time she was obviously upset and needed a little time to gather herself. How utterly self-centered and controlling he was in those moments.

Was he wrong for wanting to share that he was looking back on it with regret? No. But it could have been handled 500% better, and the fault for that goes on him.

Just give me something that looks like a real love story to help me escape into my own version of fantasy for a while. And maybe against the odds one of those stories will actually survive real life. Nothing wrong with a little hope, right?
dw_a_mom
dw_a_mom

Female Posts : 3390

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Wed Feb 05, 2014 7:02 pm

SouthernMomOf4 wrote:Sorry ladies but the double standard is killing me.  So somehow Clare is the victim in all of this even though she initiated the whole thing?

Clare went looking for something.  She found it.  She gloated about it.  Then she cried because the guy said, hey, that was great and all but there are still several other women here.  {{SMH}}

I never once said Clare was the victim in the situation. Of course she was a willing participant in it all. But so was JuanPa. He could have been much more clear when explaining to her why he regretted it instead of changing his reason/story throughout the conversation. Or better yet, he didn't actually need to tell her anything and he could have just changed his future behavior with her so she wasn't made to look shameful on national t.v.

The Bachelor 18- Episode 5 - 2/03 - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 8 87b72b10 The Bachelor 18- Episode 5 - 2/03 - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 8 86669110 The Bachelor 18- Episode 5 - 2/03 - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 8 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Wed Feb 05, 2014 7:04 pm

Mommyof1 wrote:Nikki's One-on-One
The next day, I had my last date in Vietnam with Nikki. I decided to take her to Marble Mountain and explore. We walked up the mountain, saw many statues and different arches and temples on the way – it was so pretty. I wanted to kiss her – we barely did in Korea, so I wanted to have a special moment with her. Unfortunately, you never got to see it because I decided to sneak a great kiss behind a wall. Like I said, I like being sneaky.

He said he liked being sneaky with Clare too
The wind was blowing and it was hard to control the boat. While we were stuck, we saw a dead fish and I tried to grab it but it was so slippery. Clare was disgusted by the dead fish but she surprised me by saying she would get it – and she actually did. It was a great move, so I gave her some sneaky besitos (kisses). I like being sneaky.

The Bachelor 18- Episode 5 - 2/03 - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 8 87b72b10 The Bachelor 18- Episode 5 - 2/03 - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 8 86669110 The Bachelor 18- Episode 5 - 2/03 - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 8 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Feb 05, 2014 7:19 pm

This guy is such a moron. He handled it not only badly but told her he didn't want to hurt her feelings. Seriously??? What a joke. And when that didn't fly, he pulled out the trump card CAMILA. What a sexist pig, for real.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Wed Feb 05, 2014 7:26 pm

umngirl wrote:
Mommyof1 wrote:Nikki's One-on-One

He said he liked being sneaky with Clare too
The wind was blowing and it was hard to control the boat. While we were stuck, we saw a dead fish and I tried to grab it but it was so slippery. Clare was disgusted by the dead fish but she surprised me by saying she would get it – and she actually did. It was a great move, so I gave her some sneaky besitos (kisses). I like being sneaky.

Correct. Sprite wanted to know if there was a deleted scene with Nikki, so I posted this excerpt from JP's blog.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Wed Feb 05, 2014 7:39 pm

^Gotcha. I thought it was some kind of shout-out to Nikki with the sneaky line. I've seen speculation of that elsewhere. Carry on.

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Wed Feb 05, 2014 8:09 pm

Alanna wrote:This guy is such a moron. He handled it not only badly but told her he didn't want to hurt her feelings. Seriously??? What a joke. And when that didn't fly, he pulled out the trump card CAMILA. What a sexist pig, for real.

Yeah that is what annoyed me. Last week he was playing the Camila card when Lauren S. wanted a kiss, yet he still kissed Clare, same with this week, was kissing girls left and right! Clare should not be the victim, she went in knowing they had feelings for each other yet he is always going back on his word. He's not handling it right. I can't with his actions.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  The Bachelor 18- Episode 5 - 2/03 - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 8 1f49c

The Bachelor 18- Episode 5 - 2/03 - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 8 8367-910 The Bachelor 18- Episode 5 - 2/03 - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 8 I_got_13 The Bachelor 18- Episode 5 - 2/03 - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 8 E5kqdm15 The Bachelor 18- Episode 5 - 2/03 - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 8 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11973

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 18- Episode 5 - 2/03 - Discussion - Spoilers

+30
glazedover
dw_a_mom
MissC
stuckinsc
Rolly