SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 18- Episode 5 - 2/03 - Discussion - Spoilers

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor 18- Episode 5 - 2/03 - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 4 Empty Re: The Bachelor 18- Episode 5 - 2/03 - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by Sprite Tue Feb 04, 2014 12:28 am

Kelad9 wrote:
umngirl wrote:JuanPa is kinda a jacka$$. He basically made Clare out to be the bad guy and like he wanted no part of being in that ocean with her when he was a very willing participant.

i agree. JP is being very much a player this season. I kinda wish he would stop leading these girls on and decide very quickly who he wants at the end. Right now his body language has been all over the place with these girls. It's like he hasn't been able to make up his mind and isn't very clear on what he wants.

Maybe being the El Bachelor kinda got to his head during filming?? I think he'll end up regretting some things when the show is over.

I think his body language is all over the place is because he wasn't feeling any of them...other than a piece of ass handed to him on a platter...or rather 27 platters. He is OK with checking out everyone's butt and sticking his tongue down their throat, but there is no way he will make any of them Camilla's stepmom.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor 18- Episode 5 - 2/03 - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 4 Empty Re: The Bachelor 18- Episode 5 - 2/03 - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by umngirl Tue Feb 04, 2014 12:33 am

Sprite wrote:
Kelad9 wrote:
umngirl wrote:JuanPa is kinda a jacka$$. He basically made Clare out to be the bad guy and like he wanted no part of being in that ocean with her when he was a very willing participant.

i agree. JP is being very much a player this season. I kinda wish he would stop leading these girls on and decide very quickly who he wants at the end. Right now his body language has been all over the place with these girls. It's like he hasn't been able to make up his mind and isn't very clear on what he wants.

Maybe being the El Bachelor kinda got to his head during filming?? I think he'll end up regretting some things when the show is over.

I think his body language is all over the place is because he wasn't feeling any of them...other than a piece of ass handed to him on a platter...or rather 27 platters. He is OK with checking out everyone's butt and sticking his tongue down their throat, but there is no way he will make any of them Camilla's stepmom.

EXACTLY.

Mr. Manwhore just wants easy access to a bunch of hot chicks so he can probably sleep with several of them, but kiss and grope even more. He's not looking for a stepmom for her, he's looking for an easy lay.

The Bachelor 18- Episode 5 - 2/03 - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 4 87b72b10 The Bachelor 18- Episode 5 - 2/03 - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 4 86669110 The Bachelor 18- Episode 5 - 2/03 - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 4 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Catdwoman50 Tue Feb 04, 2014 12:40 am

biglove44 wrote:THANK YOU iamreal2u for the chart link!  Now I know how the season ends.  The 2 smartest girls, who were my favorites after catching 2 episodes, eliminated themselves.  Goooooooo ladies!

JP was a prick for making Clare feel bad about swimming in the ocean with him.  He's imposing his guilt onto her and it's wrong & selfish.

I agree Andi just took a while. But smart and classy girls maybe one of them gets to be next ette.

Need to do something productive and stop hanging out in this forum (after Nick's season)
Catdwoman50
Catdwoman50

Female Posts : 1684

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Tue Feb 04, 2014 12:59 am

Ok, I have to disagree. 1st of all nothing really bad happened in that ocean in front of cameras no matter what Clare made it sound like. You know that's what they want us to think and are geniuses at getting the sound bites they want. JP realized he shouldn't have gone with Clare in the middle of the night, hence the guilt. The whole Camilla part was just dumb because no way will she be watching more than highly edited parts of the show. I have a feeling the producers played a part in working both of them up at the RC. Clare shouldn't have gone just like Courtney, Michelle M, and countless others in the past but all were enabled or encouraged as were the leads. It's all so repetitious and way too much time spent on it. Had to f/f.

I guess I don't think JP is any worse than previous Bachelors. They all did a lot of kissing, etc. I'm not thinking he's going to fall in love but do think he likes a few of them quite a bit.

Still like Andi, Sharleen, Renee and Nikki. Still can't stand Clare.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15335

Back to top Go down

Post by mtnlvr55 Tue Feb 04, 2014 1:03 am

Catdwoman50 wrote:
biglove44 wrote:THANK YOU iamreal2u for the chart link!  Now I know how the season ends.  The 2 smartest girls, who were my favorites after catching 2 episodes, eliminated themselves.  Goooooooo ladies!

JP was a prick for making Clare feel bad about swimming in the ocean with him.  He's imposing his guilt onto her and it's wrong & selfish.

I agree Andi just took a while. But smart and classy girls maybe one of them gets to be next ette.

JP Rosenbaum indicates that there was skinny dipping. Did I miss this? I saw suits.
He doesnt appear to be a fan of JP #2. giggling 
mtnlvr55
mtnlvr55

Female Posts : 1417

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Tue Feb 04, 2014 1:04 am

Catdwoman50 wrote:

I would love to see Andi as the next bachelorette! Did not like what Juan did tonight. He basically told Clare, it was not your fault, don't worry about it and stop crying, but...... I'm blaming you because I feel guilty!  no no 
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Feb 04, 2014 1:31 am

Guys! What happened in the ocean??? Did they just make out or seal the deal? I know this question sounds sarcastic but I'm seriously asking! I don't understand all the drama if it was just a make out session. Yikes. Either way, regardless of what happened, JuanPa looked like a major jerk. And the whole Camila thing is just no comment, she's 4, she cannot spell her last name yet probably.

Finally, it's pretty clear that Andi is the Ette and Nikki is literally the only contender left for F1. Poor Nikki, totally got screwed in this deal and Andi walks away the big winner with her own show.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Tue Feb 04, 2014 1:39 am

Alanna wrote:Guys! What happened in the ocean??? Did they just make out or seal the deal? I know this question sounds sarcastic but I'm seriously asking! I don't understand all the drama if it was just a make out session. Yikes. Either way, regardless of what happened, JuanPa looked like a major jerk. And the whole Camila thing is just no comment, she's 4, she cannot spell her last name yet probably.

Finally, it's pretty clear that Andi is the Ette and Nikki is literally the only contender left for F1. Poor Nikki, totally got screwed in this deal and Andi walks away the big winner with her own show.

Who knows what really happened.     We are dealing with TPTB.     But...... I believe it was more than just a make out session, and night swim in the ocean.  :shocked!:      Agree about Andi and Nikki.   :yes:

Last edited by soccermom333 on Tue Feb 04, 2014 1:41 am; edited 1 time in total
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Tue Feb 04, 2014 1:41 am

Alanna wrote:Guys! What happened in the ocean??? Did they just make out or seal the deal? I know this question sounds sarcastic but I'm seriously asking! I don't understand all the drama if it was just a make out session. Yikes. Either way, regardless of what happened, JuanPa looked like a major jerk. And the whole Camila thing is just no comment, she's 4, she cannot spell her last name yet probably.

I think they just made out and the TPTB wanted to make it more dramatic. They spent at least 1/4 or more of the show focusing on Clare because she's the only drama queen they have.

I think you're right about Andi being the Bachelorette if she wants it. I'm ok with that.  :Nod: 

albean99
albean99

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 04, 2014 1:43 am

Nah, they didn't do the dirty.  They had their bathing suits on.  

Albean - JP isn't worse than any past bachelor but tonight, he did some stupid things.

Andi is definitely the favorite for the bachelorette.  I'm not opposed to it either, smart educated women rock.  The franchise has learned, no more Emily Maynards, yay!

Last edited by biglove44 on Tue Feb 04, 2014 1:58 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Feb 04, 2014 1:48 am

Thanks for your replies, everyone! I think this makes sense, no ocean "sleeping together" or "making love" but ridiculous and uncomfortable situation anyway. I was beginning to worry for Clare's health otherwise, that ocean water isn't very hygienic. LOL I'm done.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Tue Feb 04, 2014 1:49 am

JP is by no means my favorite Bachelor but I liked that he got emotional sending the girls home tonight.

albean99
albean99

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 18- Episode 5 - 2/03 - Discussion - Spoilers

+30
glazedover
dw_a_mom
MissC
stuckinsc
Rolly