SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 18- Episode 5 - 2/03 - Discussion - Spoilers

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor 18- Episode 5 - 2/03 - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 6 Empty Re: The Bachelor 18- Episode 5 - 2/03 - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by Guest Tue Feb 04, 2014 10:28 am

I just don't think it's fair to the girls that stayed. JMO

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor 18- Episode 5 - 2/03 - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 6 Empty Re: The Bachelor 18- Episode 5 - 2/03 - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by Guest Tue Feb 04, 2014 10:52 am

Nikki Ferrell ‏@Nikki_Ferrell 45m
That feeling when there no one sitting next to you, despite the full flight announcement. #closethedoor #hurry
Collapse Reply Retweet Favorite More

Juan Pablo Galavis™ ‏@JuanPaGalavis 27m
Es hora de VOLAR / Its time to FLY...
Collapse

Flying perhaps to meet up?

Back to top Go down

Post by BuckeyeGal06 Tue Feb 04, 2014 11:08 am

I'm not really a Clare fan but I feel bad for her the way Juan Pablo basically put the majority of their ocean escapades on her shoulders. I'm sure there was some producer manipulation, but at the end of the day they are both adults.

I'm almost wondering if a lot of the folks who were so pumped for Juan Pablo to be The Bachelor are now wishing that he wasn't. He gives off a smarmy vibe to me. I was never a fan but wanted to give him a chance because he seemed like a nice guy. I am less than enthused with the season so far.
BuckeyeGal06
BuckeyeGal06

Back to top Go down

Post by Spencer81 Tue Feb 04, 2014 11:21 am

BuckeyeGal06 wrote:I'm not really a Clare fan but I feel bad for her the way Juan Pablo basically put the majority of their ocean escapades on her shoulders. I'm sure there was some producer manipulation, but at the end of the day they are both adults.

I'm almost wondering if a lot of the folks who were so pumped for Juan Pablo to be The Bachelor are now wishing that he wasn't. He gives off a smarmy vibe to me. I was never a fan but wanted to give him a chance because he seemed like a nice guy. I am less than enthused with the season so far.

Couldn't agree more with you!!!! And if he really wants Carla,his ex, then what is he doing here with his tongue down all the girls throats time after time!!! He is a puke for what he said to Claire. And the poor girl is humiliated on TV, mostly from what he said!
Spencer81
Spencer81

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Feb 04, 2014 1:30 pm

Anyone have a link to watch last night's episode? TIA.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by SouthernMomOf4 Tue Feb 04, 2014 2:44 pm

I disagree with putting them blame squarely on JP. Clare is the one that went to his room at 4 am. What red blooded man who is tired, probably a little drunk, and almost certainly horny is going to say no to a beautiful woman with her legs wrapped around him throwing herself at him?

I think when things cooled down a bit he realized it was a mistake, that he was interested in other women and tried to convey that to Clare. I don't think there is any good way to say "hey girl, probably should not have done that just yet."

SouthernMomOf4

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 04, 2014 3:35 pm

What men can't say no or control themselves??

The whole meetup thing: LOL. Sure aren't quite about their travels. Saying what city she's in and all. They need a longer leesh for these folks. Nikki HARDLY even tweets and when she does, she has 3 tweets talking about her flight...

Back to top Go down

Post by SouthernMomOf4 Tue Feb 04, 2014 3:56 pm

Why is it strictly the mans job to maintain control? Why should he be solely responsible when a woman seeks him out and throws herself at him? Clare is just as responsible if not more so for initiating it.

Now, if he had gone to find her in the middle of the night and suggest they go for a swim and he wrapped his legs around her and so on, then maybe....

SouthernMomOf4

Back to top Go down

Post by George1218 Tue Feb 04, 2014 4:24 pm

SouthernMomOf4: I agree with both of your two posts! I don't think poorly of JP. I think he did take responsibility for his mistake and felt very badly about it. I have said it before, I think that TPTB are really throwing JP under the bus every chance they get. I feel bad for JP. I really like Nikki and I hope, if she is the F1, that things work out for the two of them. If she isn't the F1 then I hope she is the next bachelorette.
George1218
George1218

Female Posts : 1051

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Tue Feb 04, 2014 6:47 pm

JP and Clare are equally responsible for what happened. Both of them are adults, they need to control their behavior and say no to things they don't want to do. Men shouldn't be treated as helpless or victims, women shouldn't either. JMO but Camilla is too young to be watching this show so if that's his reasoning as to why what they did wasn't appropriate, it's weak. Both of them have been thrown under the bus if you ask me....
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by pbmax Tue Feb 04, 2014 7:29 pm

SouthernMomOf4 wrote:I disagree with putting them blame squarely on JP. Clare is the one that went to his room at 4 am. What red blooded man who is tired, probably a little drunk, and almost certainly horny is going to say no to a beautiful woman with her legs wrapped around him throwing herself at him?

I think when things cooled down a bit he realized it was a mistake, that he was interested in other women and tried to convey that to Clare. I don't think there is any good way to say "hey girl, probably should not have done that just yet."

Exactly! All I saw was him explaining why it was a bad mistake to go for the swim but many has took that and blown it up. Now he's the scum of the earh for that. He made a bad mistake for letting the producers prod him into going and probably didn't want to hurt her feelings either by turning her down. I'm sticking with he did it because of Nikki.
pbmax
pbmax

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Tue Feb 04, 2014 8:33 pm

I agree also. He only started off telling Clare he felt it was wrong to spend unsanctioned time and he does not want to do that again. I think he said that because 1) her toast 2) her saying it was a secret 3)Nikki. This was the first time I saw him actually engaged in a conversation. 4) He was pushed to do the swim. That conversation leading up to him changing seem very choppy IMO. After the initial hug he put his hands in his pockets but Clare was hanging on to him. Most of the ITMs were him in a different suit and tie.

It was interesting that he told Nikki that he did not get much sleep either. If only she had kept quiet or ask why. I wonder what he would have admitted to.

iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 18- Episode 5 - 2/03 - Discussion - Spoilers

+30
glazedover
dw_a_mom
MissC
stuckinsc
Rolly