SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 18- Episode 5 - 2/03 - Discussion - Spoilers

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor 18- Episode 5 - 2/03 - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 5 Empty Re: The Bachelor 18- Episode 5 - 2/03 - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Feb 04, 2014 1:56 am

I didn't get to see Nikki's date. Did it go well?

Last edited by Mommyof1 on Tue Feb 04, 2014 2:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor 18- Episode 5 - 2/03 - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 5 Empty Re: The Bachelor 18- Episode 5 - 2/03 - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by pbmax Tue Feb 04, 2014 2:08 am

I agree with you Albean. JP had no choice but to go in that ocean with Clare, as Clare had no choice but to go and ask. All producers work, it wasn't nothing but a set up. JP is making excuses to these women now because he know Nikki is the one. He don't want to do things to offend her when she look back at the show. If he was such a womanizer he would be raming his tongue down all of their throats instead of making excuses not to kiss them. So many are still falling for there editing tricks
pbmax
pbmax

Back to top Go down

Post by pbmax Tue Feb 04, 2014 2:31 am

happygirl77us wrote:I wonder if Juan pablo change of heart with Clare had snything to do with his dste with Nickie, or naybe just concidence.

To answer your question, it had everything to do with Nikki. That's who he's concern with but using Camila. He's concern about the end. Chris H. has been giving clues, he's telling us about JP making excuses with the kisses.
pbmax
pbmax

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Feb 04, 2014 3:03 am

pbmax wrote:I agree with you Albean. JP had no choice but to go in that ocean with Clare, as Clare had no choice but to go and ask. All producers work, it wasn't nothing but a set up. JP is making excuses to these women now because he know Nikki is the one. He don't want to do things to offend her when she look back at the show. If he was such a womanizer he would be raming his tongue down all of their throats instead of making excuses not to kiss them. So many are still falling for there editing tricks

Sorry, not falling for any editing tricks here. I know producers prodded both of them, but he has so many women available to him, he will only make out with the ones he thinks are SEXY!!! He has sexy on the brain. The ones like Renee...who he clearly likes and respects, but just isn't into, he doesn't really want to kiss, however, for the sake of the show he has to give it the old college try. The ones he is really into...the tongue and spit action goes into overdrive. Clare is his #1 sex kitten, not mommy type, but sexy type. Then Sharleen, Andi and Nikki. Sharleen is the one he aspires to because he thinks she will give him class...not much chance of that. To a slightly lesser degree Andi falls in this category, but she is not quite as exotic as the opera singer. He is also clearly into Nikki and I think she the one who is the best overall fit for all that he is looking for. The best balance between sexy and mom material.

I also disagree about him regretting it because he now knows that Nikki is the one. I really don't see that at this point. He is clearly attracted to her and she is one of his top ones at this point, but no way do I see him knowing that she is the one. I think in the clear light of day, he probably realised he had been manipulated by producers and may have finally clued in to how this might be presented. I think the one he is really scared of seeing this is Carla, his baby mama and not so much Nikki. From all accounts he wanted to quit several times and was not INTO the process. Doesn't scream that he had found the one...more like, let me finish this stupid show, take my money, get any breaks in the business I can get and then dump F1 at the first opportune moment, better known as...business as usual.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by pbmax Tue Feb 04, 2014 3:23 am

If he was concerned about Carla he would never had went into the ocean with Clare. You have to learn men ways. I'm watching JP and he has difinitely decided on who he wants at this point. I picked it up in his blog. I find it amazing that he feels guilt after his date with Nikki.
pbmax
pbmax

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Feb 04, 2014 3:27 am

pbmax wrote:If he was concerned about Carla he would never had went into the ocean with Clare. You have to learn men ways. I'm watching JP and he has difinitely decided on who he wants at this point. I picked it up in his blog. I find it amazing that he feels guilt after his date with Nikki.

What did he say in his blog that gave you that impression?
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by rosesrREd Tue Feb 04, 2014 3:33 am

pbmax wrote:
happygirl77us wrote:I wonder if  Juan pablo change of heart with Clare had snything to do with his dste with Nickie, or naybe just concidence.

To answer your question, it had everything to do with Nikki. That's who he's concern with but using Camila. He's concern about the end. Chris H. has been giving clues, he's telling us about JP making excuses with the kisses.

I agree. I don't know if he came to the realization that Nikki was the one, but I definetly think his date with Nikki made his 2nd guess his feelings for Clare. I seriously doubt, he is worried about Camilla, she isn't going to be watching the show, I'm sure. His feelings he developed for Nikki made him feel guilty.
rosesrREd
rosesrREd

Female Posts : 1456

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Feb 04, 2014 4:50 am

pbmax wrote:If he was concerned about Carla he would never had went into the ocean with Clare. You have to learn men ways. I'm watching JP and he has difinitely decided on who he wants at this point. I picked it up in his blog. I find it amazing that he feels guilt after his date with Nikki.

I think I have a pretty good grasp on men ways.  :whistle:  Personally I don't see that he has decided anything...other than he may be regretting coming on the show. He is a man. He is really into Clare. She is throwing herself at him. He can't keep his hands off her. In the moment, tired, with producer prodding, lust boiling over, he just wanted to have some fun and went for it. (Degree of fun left up to our imagination by producers.) Clear light of day, he got an inkling of how this could be manipulated for editing. I sincerely doubt that his feelings for a girl he barely knows brought on a ton of guilt...baby mama seeing this makes much more sense. I have read that some of the girls have mentioned that he was "not in this for the right reasons" and wants to get back with Carla. The fact that she was in LA, staying with his parents and Camilla while he was filming there only reinforces that opinion, but of course, we all have our own opinions and see what what we see. It's all good and what makes the show interesting.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Tue Feb 04, 2014 5:06 am

Sprite wrote:

I think I have a pretty good grasp on men ways.  :whistle:  Personally I don't see that he has decided anything...other than he may be regretting coming on the show. He is a man. He is really into Clare. She is throwing herself at him. He can't keep his hands off her. In the moment, tired, with producer prodding, lust boiling over, he just wanted to have some fun and went for it. (Degree of fun left up to our imagination by producers.) Clear light of day, he got an inkling of how this could be manipulated for editing. I sincerely doubt that his feelings for a girl he barely knows brought on a ton of guilt...baby mama seeing this makes much more sense. I have read that some of the girls have mentioned that he was "not in this for the right reasons" and wants to get back with Carla. The fact that she was in LA, staying with his parents and Camilla while he was filming there only reinforces that opinion, but of course, we all have our own opinions and see what what we see. It's all good and what makes the show interesting.

FYI, not only was Carla in LA, but she also went to St. Lucia with them!!!!! Check her Insta account (@carlarodrigues22), she posted pics. I am still trying to wrap my head around that one.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Feb 04, 2014 5:44 am

julychild wrote:
Sprite wrote:

FYI, not only was Carla in LA, but she also went to St. Lucia with them!!!!! Check her Insta account (@carlarodrigues22), she posted pics. I am still trying to wrap my head around that one.

Didn't know that last bit but that just reinforces my thinking even more.

Was St Lucia where FD were filmed? because that just reeks of some kind of wrong.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 04, 2014 9:05 am

I just don't see anything with hom and Andi, also if Andi leaves on her own. In my opinion she shouldn't be asked to be the next Bachlorette.

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto Tue Feb 04, 2014 10:23 am

Ali left on her own in Jake's season, and of course she showed up as the next Bachelorette. History repeats itself.....JMHO.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 18- Episode 5 - 2/03 - Discussion - Spoilers

+30
glazedover
dw_a_mom
MissC
stuckinsc
Rolly