SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 18- Episode 5 - 2/03 - Discussion - Spoilers

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor 18- Episode 5 - 2/03 - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 7 Empty Re: The Bachelor 18- Episode 5 - 2/03 - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by Guest Tue Feb 04, 2014 8:40 pm

iamreal2u wrote:I agree also. He only started off telling Clare he felt it was wrong to spend unsanctioned time and he does not want to do that again.   I think he said that because 1) her toast 2) her saying it was a secret 3)Nikki. This was the first time I saw him actually engaged in a conversation. 4) He was pushed to do the swim. That conversation leading up to him changing seem very choppy IMO. After the initial hug he put his hands in his pockets but Clare was hanging on to him. Most of the ITMs were him in a different suit and tie.

It was interesting that he told Nikki that he did not get much sleep either. If only she had kept quiet or ask why. I wonder what he would have admitted to.

I totally agree. Its funny how she saw something wrong with the fact that nikki had a rose last week and still wanted to spend time with Juan but didnt think it was wrong to go to his hotel at night agter she spent all day with him and even got the date rose.
All he was asking for was a little consideration for the other women going forward. Nothing wrong with that at all.Clare already thinks she has it in the bag hence and they are in love. He has to date and explore his relationships with 10 other people.
And to be honest, she would have cried and had same reaction if he refused to go to the ocean that night.

Her many questions were probably handed to her by production to make juN pablo look bad. He never said he didnt enjoy it ...he just wanted to be fIr going forward.

Can imjust say Nikki cracks me up! I especiAlly loved when she talked about always getiing the group date rose. She reminds me a bit of Catherine while Clare brings Chantel to mind.

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor 18- Episode 5 - 2/03 - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 7 Empty Re: The Bachelor 18- Episode 5 - 2/03 - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by umngirl Tue Feb 04, 2014 9:13 pm

This whole issue with Clare was made worse BEFORE the whole ocean swimming situation. JuanPa was the one who took her away from the group ALL the way back to his suite to go for a private dip in the pool. Obviously Clare felt special after that. Sure, she was very much encouraged to go to his suite with the swim idea, but JuanPa had the opportunity to decline her no matter how horny, tired, what have you he was. He's the lead, therefore he is held to a different standard. It's always the case.

JuanPa's other issue is he's not consistent with his "rules". One minute he won't kiss any of the women because he's afraid of what Camilla will see, and the next episode he's sucking face with at least 3 girls on a group date. Dude has no idea what he wants and want he's doing other than wanting to date as many girls as possible and sleep with 3 of them. (Yes I fully believe he'll sleep with the F3, or at least try to). He also isn't great at communicating. Last night was the prime example.

The Bachelor 18- Episode 5 - 2/03 - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 7 87b72b10 The Bachelor 18- Episode 5 - 2/03 - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 7 86669110 The Bachelor 18- Episode 5 - 2/03 - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 7 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Tue Feb 04, 2014 9:32 pm

Juan Pablo admitted to making a mistake.

I didn't think that he was blaming Clare, but when he tried to express to her that they shouldn't do that again, she didn't see what he was saying, he tried multiple ways to tell her that they shouldn't do it again. But, until he brought up Camila, Clare wouldn't see that they shouldn't do it again.

I don't know if he decided it was bad on his own, if the date with Nikki brought perspective, I can't tell yet. But he did regret his decision, and yet that doesn't see, to count for anything.

I remember one of the chief complaints about Ben with Courtney was his lack of feeling sorry about what they did, but when Juan Pablo feels bad right away and then tries to fix it he is a bad guy.

Seems weird to me.

I don't know if Juan Pablo fell in love. I think he likes some of the women, but I don't think he enjoyed being the lead. I don't hate him, understand others don't like him, but I have been surprised with how much I have actually found him to be okay. I like him a lot more than I liked Ben, Jake or even Jason in the role.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 04, 2014 9:32 pm

And all he said afterwards was i feel bad cos there are other women, lets not do something like that again. I see nothing wrong in him saying that at all

Back to top Go down

Post by pbmax Tue Feb 04, 2014 9:38 pm

Mommyof1 wrote:
pbmax wrote:If he was concerned about Carla he would never had went into the ocean with Clare. You have to learn men ways. I'm watching JP and he has difinitely decided on who he wants at this point. I picked it up in his blog. I find it amazing that he feels guilt after his date with Nikki.

What did he say in his blog that gave you that impression?

JP blog, 3rd episode- next week we hit the road, and my adventures goes international. and who knows, maybe I find my seoul mate on the way.

Chris H. blog- The puzzling thing this week is Juan P. decision to all of a sudden decide to stop kissing girls on this group date. he told Renee he was slowing down with her due to the fact that she's a mother and he didn't want to rush anything with her.then he told others it was because
he was a dad and he didn't want Camilla to see him kissing a bunch of girls-he seems to have changed the rules in the middle of the game.

much like last week when Juan P. decided to restrict his kissing. it appears that the rules are ever-changing here
pbmax
pbmax

Back to top Go down

Post by pbmax Tue Feb 04, 2014 9:59 pm

see2love: Nikki cracks me up too. I like when she said, somebody tell my mom I love her.
pbmax
pbmax

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Tue Feb 04, 2014 10:07 pm

pbmax wrote:see2love: Nikki cracks me up too. I like when she said, somebody tell my mom I love her.

I liked the Poop my pants comment too. I find Nikki very real and funny.

I think Juan Pablo seems to like women who are honest with him and not just feeding him lines. He appreciated the truth from Sharleen last week and Nikki this week.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 04, 2014 11:09 pm

I don't really see the Nikki/JP connection but according to the spoiler chart...she got a lot of dates (group/single). So, maybe she was one of his final girls from the beginning.

My only issue from their first one on one date was that they sat far apart from each other during dinner. I can tell that she's into him though, she doesn't look him in the eyes sometimes...it was apparent during dinner.

Back to top Go down

Post by MissC Wed Feb 05, 2014 12:52 am

umngirl wrote:This whole issue with Clare was made worse BEFORE the whole ocean swimming situation. JuanPa was the one who took her away from the group ALL the way back to his suite to go for a private dip in the pool. Obviously Clare felt special after that. Sure, she was very much encouraged to go to his suite with the swim idea, but JuanPa had the opportunity to decline her no matter how horny, tired, what have you he was. He's the lead, therefore he is held to a different standard. It's always the case.

JuanPa's other issue is he's not consistent with his "rules". One minute he won't kiss any of the women because he's afraid of what Camilla will see, and the next episode he's sucking face with at least 3 girls on a group date. Dude has no idea what he wants and want he's doing other than wanting to date as many girls as possible and sleep with 3 of them. (Yes I fully believe he'll sleep with the F3, or at least try to). He also isn't great at communicating. Last night was the prime example.

Good Post I agree word That is exactly how I saw it too!
MissC
MissC

Female Posts : 1412

https://www.facebook.com/candi.m.keller

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Feb 05, 2014 5:34 am

pbmax wrote:
Mommyof1 wrote:
pbmax wrote:If he was concerned about Carla he would never had went into the ocean with Clare. You have to learn men ways. I'm watching JP and he has difinitely decided on who he wants at this point. I picked it up in his blog. I find it amazing that he feels guilt after his date with Nikki.

What did he say in his blog that gave you that impression?

JP blog, 3rd episode- next week we hit the road, and my adventures goes international. and who knows, maybe I find my seoul mate on the way.

Chris H. blog- The puzzling thing this week is Juan P. decision to all of a sudden decide to stop kissing girls on this group date. he told Renee he was slowing down with her due to the fact that she's a mother and he didn't want to rush anything with her.then he told others it was because
he was a dad and he didn't want Camilla to see him kissing a bunch of girls-he seems to have changed the rules in the middle of the game.

much like last week when Juan P. decided to restrict his kissing. it appears that the rules are ever-changing here

I'm sorry, maybe I'm slow from all the flu meds I'm taking, but, how does what he or CH wrote relate to his having definitely decided on Nikki? I don't see any hints to her in that...and I'd be willing to bet that that "seoul mate" was added from whoever wrote that blog...and it wasn't JPab.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Wed Feb 05, 2014 9:16 am

I don't think the lead ever actually writes the blog but that doesn't mean there aren't clues. Whether it's to Nikki at this point is unclear to me though. I'm not so sure that JP had decided on anyone by this point but Nikki seems to be up there given the two GDRs and a very good 1 on 1 date.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15335

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 05, 2014 11:28 am

pbmax wrote:
SouthernMomOf4 wrote:I disagree with putting them blame squarely on JP.  Clare is the one that went to his room at 4  am.  What red blooded man who is tired, probably a little drunk, and almost certainly horny is going to say no to a beautiful woman with her legs wrapped around him throwing herself at him?

I think when things cooled down a bit he realized it was a mistake, that he was interested in other women and tried to convey that to Clare.  I don't think there is any good way to say "hey girl, probably should not have done that just yet."

Exactly! All I saw was him explaining why it was a bad mistake to go for the swim but many has took that and blown it up. Now he's the scum of the earh for that. He made a bad mistake for letting the producers prod him into going and probably didn't want to hurt her feelings either by turning her down. I'm sticking with he did it because of Nikki.

Yep, and at least he realized that is wasn't the best idea, thinking of the other women there, and said something to Clare about it. (Unlike Ben) Most of the leads do something foolish, Ashley with Bentley comes to mind off the top of my head.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 18- Episode 5 - 2/03 - Discussion - Spoilers

+30
glazedover
dw_a_mom
MissC
stuckinsc
Rolly