SELECT CONTENT

Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #7

Page 33 of 65 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 49 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #7 - Page 33 Empty Re: Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #7

Post by Guest Fri Jul 26, 2013 3:02 am

grace8136 wrote:Did they have a promo of Des at the ATFR with Sean and Cat?

no.... only talking.

Back to top Go down

Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #7 - Page 33 Empty Re: Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #7

Post by latergator Fri Jul 26, 2013 3:04 am

mprssdbyu wrote:I could be wrong but if he isn't F1, the one person I can see saying "NO" to being the next bachelor is Chris.

I understand when all that stuff was going down about James and Mikey, and Chris said no he wouldn't do that.  if indeed he is not F1, could not the fact that he actually fell for the girl, fell in love, make him want to try to find love for himself?  isn't that what happed with Des?

I think he would make a great bachelor, as long as they didn't fill the mansion with only chesty air-heads who can't put 2 sentences together. giggling
latergator
latergator

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Fri Jul 26, 2013 3:07 am

Perhaps all three of them are having something filmed ATFR and Chris is just first? :greenman:
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 26, 2013 3:09 am

sfrank wrote:Perhaps all three of them are having something filmed ATFR and Chris is just first? :greenman:

I hope that is what it is!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 26, 2013 3:09 am

Maybe they are going to put 2 or more choices up and have people vote or something. :Frown: 

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Fri Jul 26, 2013 3:09 am

sfrank wrote:Perhaps all three of them are having something filmed ATFR and Chris is just first? :greenman:
I was just thinking of Intros for all three as Dez sat down to talk to them at ATFR... the live show. Don't know. But I don't feel they were out there to be handing out roses! Just goes with the territory if you are part of bach/ette! IMO

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 26, 2013 3:12 am

i doubt that..why would they doing so for the heartbroken F2 and F3 ??..it makes little to no sense to me

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Fri Jul 26, 2013 3:14 am

murasaki1393 wrote:

i doubt that..why would they doing so for the heartbroken F2 and F3 ??..it makes little to no sense to me
Whoops! I hadn't looked at it through the eyes of Brooks and Drew. Me thinks you have a point there!

mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 26, 2013 3:19 am

just a little teaser for my fellow Chrisviller!! bestbud!  giggling 
4:05.....see the resemblance??

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 26, 2013 3:24 am

Combine this latest filming with him getting a new instagram = next bach IMO. Ugh.. I really don't have time for him to be the next bachelor. I've got kids to raise! hmmm

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 26, 2013 3:28 am

grace8136 wrote:Combine this latest filming with him getting a new instagram = next bach IMO. Ugh.. I really don't have time for him to be the next bachelor. I've got kids to raise! hmmm

yup2..i will have no life left for sure!!
my wish for the ending, in order :
- he is the F2--my RL will be back normally on track
- he is the F1--i will only have to follow their journey post show..no biggie
- he is the next TB---nightmare for my family and my work !!...laugh out loud...:shock:

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Fri Jul 26, 2013 3:34 am

One more tidbit before I call it a night. Chris's office overlooks Lake Union. Take a guess how close Pike Place market is? Good night all.

mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 65 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 49 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #7

+61
Rosepetal
DKWillis
Tiggerlgh
CHO
Luvvy