SELECT CONTENT

Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #7

Page 34 of 65 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 49 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #7 - Page 34 Empty Re: Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #7

Post by Guest Fri Jul 26, 2013 3:36 am

mprssdbyu wrote:One more tidbit before I call it a night. Chris's office overlooks Lake Union. Take a guess how close Pike Place market is? Good night all.

well..you left me with lots of homework here...mp.....i`ll be good....thank you!!..giggling :gotcha:

ETA. i have done my hw, mp!!...its only 10 minutes by driving :yes: .i get your point!.. so...what have i gotten? an A?? giggling 

bringing over this infamous vid again :

4:05 and 4: 20   = Coincidences??..or ......NOT   :Clap:

Last edited by murasaki1393 on Fri Jul 26, 2013 6:27 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #7 - Page 34 Empty Re: Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #7

Post by california90 Fri Jul 26, 2013 3:53 am

holy shit, if he's the next bachelor, i'm signing up! hahaha. wait, i think i missed the casting call...

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by brittany4400 Fri Jul 26, 2013 3:53 am

murasaki1393 wrote:
mprssdbyu wrote:One more tidbit before I call it a night. Chris's office overlooks Lake Union. Take a guess how close Pike Place market is? Good night all.

well..you left me with lots of homework here...mp.....i`ll be good....thank you!!..giggling :gotcha:

ETA. i have done my hw, mp!!...its only 10 minutes by driving :yes: .i get your point!.. so...what have i gotten? an A?? giggling 

bringing over this infamous vid again :

4:01 and 4: 20   = Coincidences??..or ......NOT   :Clap:

Quick stalking Mura !!! Greatly appreciated!!! bestbud! 
brittany4400
brittany4400

Back to top Go down

Post by brittany4400 Fri Jul 26, 2013 3:57 am

I can't see the video on my phone tonight Mura but will chk it out tomorrow.

If chris is next bachelor I may wet myself!!!! I think he would be great an I'm selfish so..... Chris for bachelor 2013 Praying 
brittany4400
brittany4400

Back to top Go down

Post by brittany4400 Fri Jul 26, 2013 4:14 am

I'm so confused! I just noticed all the pages about the filming in Seattle stuff!!!!! Wth???? I want to know what's up?? Didn't I see someone say filming for next bachelor!! What if they are gonna consider several of the guys and have us choose?
brittany4400
brittany4400

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Fri Jul 26, 2013 4:41 am

Playing devil's advocate: Chris ultimatum to Des is that she move to Seattle. Maybe this highlighting her move and shown at atfr or preparing for a wedding on atfr, Fleiss final wish.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 26, 2013 5:03 am

iamreal2u wrote:Playing devil's advocate: Chris ultimatum to Des  is that she move to Seattle.  Maybe this highlighting her move and shown at atfr or preparing for a wedding on atfr, Fleiss final wish.

yup..this is exactly my thought too...:yes: 
its too funny...you said MF final wish...is he about to die soon??...laugh out loud...:laughingoutlou 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 26, 2013 5:07 am

brittany4400 wrote:I'm so confused! I just noticed all the pages about the filming in Seattle stuff!!!!! Wth???? I want to know what's up?? Didn't I see someone say filming for next bachelor!! What if they are gonna consider several of the guys and have us choose?

you and i both are getting :crazed  i gues!!...laugh out loud...
i dont think it has smth to do with the bachelor. Sean was filming on Sept.
the thing is...they always WANT us to think what they NEED us to think.
Chris was handing out roses?..so what??..does it make him automatically become next TB?....see?,...this is what they NEED us to think.
we must view it as the total opposite of that...none other than he is the F1. JMHO

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 26, 2013 5:29 am

california90 wrote:holy shit, if he's the next bachelor, i'm signing up! hahaha. wait, i think i missed the casting call...

haha..yes... i can recall correctly your wish pre-season.. another poster as well, starshine (?)...maybe its time to reach your dream and make it come true...Hugesmile 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 26, 2013 6:41 am

1:46 : can he be more adorable? :cutesmile!: 

F1?.... Des: Yes, Please!! :yes: 
Next TB ? ...Us : Yes, Please!! :Nod: 
decisions...decisions......:P 

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Fri Jul 26, 2013 7:34 am

murasaki1393 wrote:just a little teaser for my fellow Chrisviller!!  bestbud!  giggling 
4:05.....see the resemblance??

Actually, I don't....that is for Ash & JPs Wedding special. At that point they had already been together for a year, living together, and were getting married on TV.
Chris and Des would have just been revealed to the world as a couple. I also can't help noticing that JP was not handing out roses to women.

But I guess its more plausible that he is highlighting SEA for Des on ATFR than auditioning for Bach this early. I also can't imagine him being asked to do something like this knowing that he was heartbroken at the end of the season Suspect
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 26, 2013 8:06 am

sfrank wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:just a little teaser for my fellow Chrisviller!!  bestbud!  giggling 
4:05.....see the resemblance??

Actually, I don't....that is for Ash & JPs Wedding special. At that point they had already been together for a year, living together, and were getting married on TV.
Chris and Des would have just been revealed to the world as a couple. I also can't help noticing that JP was not handing out roses to women.

But I guess its more plausible that he is highlighting SEA for Des on ATFR than auditioning for Bach this early. I also can't imagine him being asked to do something like this knowing that he was heartbroken at the end of the season Suspect

i agree to the bolded...as ive said,,,i cant imagine they r doing the same thing for the other F3 guys who is still heartbroken
Who knows what that little devil MF up to?? :greenman: 
actually i was referring to the resemblances of the shooting places that were taken- as pointed by mp as well- first, the so called traditional market, as it shown in Jash`s vid where JP bought fruits there vs Pike Place Market...and then JP`s office..being assumed vs Chris`s office, which is located near the Pike Place Market.
btw, what is SEA??...TIA

Last edited by murasaki1393 on Fri Jul 26, 2013 8:46 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 65 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 49 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #7

+61
Rosepetal
DKWillis
Tiggerlgh
CHO
Luvvy