SELECT CONTENT

Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #7

Page 1 of 65 1, 2, 3 ... 33 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #7 Empty Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #7

Post by Guest Fri Jul 19, 2013 1:44 am

MVMom39forever wrote:
richmondrose wrote:Okay, just watched the video and I have one question. Was that Jef Holm skateboarding in McMinnville at the beginning of the clip? :cutesmile!: 

Oh my gosh, too funny! Well, clearly Jef has been campaigning hard for the next Bachelor lead but this is going a bit overboard.

I am struck again by what a great athlete Des is. She can pitch, catch and hit! No wonder Chris was so giddy. Chris also told his Dad that she plays volleyball. Hmmm ... seems to me that Chris has been playing some volleyball himself lately and tweeting about it. We also know that Des can play soccer and commented on Chris' soccer playing abilities so another sport they have in common.

I strong believe that athletes have great respect and admiration for other athletes and can really bolster a relationship. My husband and I workout together all the time and it's a fun bond that we share as a couple and as a family. He's also coached our children in sports over the years and it's activities like that that brings a family together.

thanks for sharing your happy RL, MVMom...:Smiley: . I always love to read your post yes 
one thing for sure!...whoever end up as Mrs.Chris S is an extremely lucky-happy lady....i do hope Des is smart enough to realize that...:gotcha:

Back to top Go down

Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #7 Empty Re: Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #7

Post by Love_Me Fri Jul 19, 2013 2:28 am

Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #7 59216_488815314530390_1541838091_n
Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #7 1016673_488815321197056_586063335_n
Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #7 1004057_488815317863723_1718131539_n
Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #7 1016873_488815344530387_316956426_n
Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #7 17609_488815354530386_1891064116_n
Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #7 1004057_488815377863717_1428149807_n
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #7 Empty Re: Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #7

Post by Baseball Mom Fri Jul 19, 2013 2:22 pm

Love_Me, thanks for bringing sunshine into the Chris thread with these awesome screencaps!!!

You say that you love rain but you open your umbrella when it rains. You say that you love the sun, but you find a shadowy spot when the sun shines. You say that you love the wind, but you close your window when the wind blows. This is why I am afraid when you say that you love me too. -unknown
Baseball Mom
Baseball Mom

Female Posts : 922

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 19, 2013 2:43 pm

Love the SC of sweet Chris! :Flirty: 

Back to top Go down

Post by brittany4400 Fri Jul 19, 2013 3:05 pm

I love that chris was so concerned about his moms opinion. I also love that she said "I can always tell with you"!
brittany4400
brittany4400

Back to top Go down

Post by b Fri Jul 19, 2013 3:43 pm

I liked the story his Mom told re: Chris feeling like he was meant to go on the Ette when he found out it was Des-and-that things had worked out between them. She was very happy for her son. Made me tear up.

b

Back to top Go down

Post by brittany4400 Fri Jul 19, 2013 6:35 pm

High clap  I finally have an avatar!!!!! I will choose one I like better later when I have time....
brittany4400
brittany4400

Back to top Go down

Post by Baseball Mom Fri Jul 19, 2013 8:54 pm

brittany4400 wrote:High clap   I finally have an avatar!!!!! I will choose one I like better later when I have time....

yay, Britt!!! you chose a good one too. All of the baseball pics are great!

On another note, I was just re-watching Chris' HTD and I love how he whispered I love you to his mom several times after she got teary-eyed during their conversation. His parents raised him well. They must be so proud of him. yes

You say that you love rain but you open your umbrella when it rains. You say that you love the sun, but you find a shadowy spot when the sun shines. You say that you love the wind, but you close your window when the wind blows. This is why I am afraid when you say that you love me too. -unknown
Baseball Mom
Baseball Mom

Back to top Go down

Post by brittany4400 Fri Jul 19, 2013 9:57 pm

Baseball Mom wrote:
brittany4400 wrote:High clap   I finally have an avatar!!!!! I will choose one I like better later when I have time....

On another note, I was just re-watching Chris' HTD and I love how he whispered I love you to his mom several times after she got teary-eyed during their conversation. His parents raised him well. They must be so proud of him. yes

There are no chris pics that are not good chris pics!!!!

I loved that part with him mom too!! So sweet, I hope my son and I have that relationship!!! I'm sure we will Smiley

Also, did you guys see in screencaps thread about the coral polish! She was def with our boy when she was emotional and feeling soooo loved! Looks like there isn't just one guy that brings tears to her eyes!!!
brittany4400
brittany4400

Back to top Go down

Post by Baseball Mom Fri Jul 19, 2013 10:37 pm

brittany4400 wrote:
Baseball Mom wrote:

There are no chris pics that are not good chris pics!!!!

I loved that part with him mom too!! So sweet, I hope my son and I have that relationship!!! I'm sure we will Smiley

Also, did you guys see in screencaps thread about the coral polish! She was def with our boy when she was emotional and feeling soooo loved! Looks like there isn't just one guy that brings tears to her eyes!!!

Yes, I've been reading all the sleuthing about the coral nail polish. With all the talk about Drew and Brooks over the past 2 days, everyone seems to have forgotten about Chris but I guess with this development, our boy is back in the game giggling   giggling

Baseball Mom
Baseball Mom

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Fri Jul 19, 2013 11:03 pm

Just wanna pop in to bowdown to you ladies. Chris seems a very nice gentle guy and I admire your unwavering and wholehearted support! This thread is so serene and a happy place. :yes: 

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Baseball Mom Fri Jul 19, 2013 11:18 pm

handwave Hi, SDMom! We try to keep this place serene, calm and happy just like our boy Chris. Thanks for popping in yes

Baseball Mom
Baseball Mom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 65 1, 2, 3 ... 33 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #7

+61
Rosepetal
DKWillis
Tiggerlgh
CHO
Luvvy