SELECT CONTENT

Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #7

Page 3 of 65 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 34 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #7 - Page 3 Empty Re: Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #7

Post by Guest Sat Jul 20, 2013 8:48 pm

deleted

Last edited by jodirasar on Sat Jul 27, 2013 12:25 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #7 - Page 3 Empty Re: Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #7

Post by Guest Sat Jul 20, 2013 8:50 pm

jodirasar wrote:I'm trying to get Chris' permission to post some old pictures I have of him... still waiting to hear.

rock Hope we get to see some!

Back to top Go down

Post by Baseball Mom Sat Jul 20, 2013 8:55 pm

jodirasar wrote:I'm trying to get Chris' permission to post some old pictures I have of him... still waiting to hear.

Jodi, that would be great :yes: . It would be so good to see a glimpse of what he is really like outside of this show.
I'm hoping you get the go-ahead soon. Praying

You say that you love rain but you open your umbrella when it rains. You say that you love the sun, but you find a shadowy spot when the sun shines. You say that you love the wind, but you close your window when the wind blows. This is why I am afraid when you say that you love me too. -unknown
Baseball Mom
Baseball Mom

Female Posts : 922

Back to top Go down

Post by brittany4400 Sun Jul 21, 2013 12:40 am

jodirasar wrote:Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #7 - Page 3 580270_488391747906080_583848144_n
Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #7 - Page 3 164219_488391781239410_1147977913_n

These are two of my favorites.  They show you a glimpse of what Chris is really like.

You mean adorable I'm assuming!!!!!!
brittany4400
brittany4400

Back to top Go down

Post by brittany4400 Sun Jul 21, 2013 12:41 am

Baseball Mom wrote:

Jodi, that would be great :yes: . It would be so good to see a glimpse of what he is really like outside of this show.
I'm hoping you get the go-ahead soon. Praying

:yes: 
brittany4400
brittany4400

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 21, 2013 9:05 am

deleted

Last edited by jodirasar on Sat Jul 27, 2013 12:25 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Scooby Sun Jul 21, 2013 9:13 am

Someone has a whole lot more chest hair now.

I'm too old to understand this men-don't-have-hair phenomenon.

Scooby

Back to top Go down

Post by latergator Sun Jul 21, 2013 9:52 am

Scooby wrote:Someone has a whole lot more chest hair now.

me too Scooby...

**I can understand a swimmer becoming hairless to help move in the water... that's good!
**I can understand a body builder becoming hairless to allow the baby oil to glisten... that's better!
**but to run your fingers over your guys chest and then twist a finger full to get him to do what you want... that's priceless!  

what's not to love?   Praying     affraid    :halo:
latergator
latergator

Back to top Go down

Post by Baseball Mom Sun Jul 21, 2013 9:54 am

jodirasar wrote:Someone changed their profile picture on Twitter.....

Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #7 - Page 3 B640229abb5129de9f5652ee0e3eb30f

He did High clap  and he looks adorable!!! Is that a recent picture?
Here's to hoping we'll get tweets from him more frequently   yes

You say that you love rain but you open your umbrella when it rains. You say that you love the sun, but you find a shadowy spot when the sun shines. You say that you love the wind, but you close your window when the wind blows. This is why I am afraid when you say that you love me too. -unknown
Baseball Mom
Baseball Mom

Female Posts : 922

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 21, 2013 10:19 am

Baseball Mom wrote:
jodirasar wrote:Someone changed their profile picture on Twitter.....

Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #7 - Page 3 B640229abb5129de9f5652ee0e3eb30f

He did High clap  and he looks adorable!!! Is that a recent picture?
Here's to hoping we'll get tweets from him more frequently   yes

hmm..interesting...safe house visit?.....:whistle: Suspect
ETA...my heart breawing seeing him soooo happy and beaming!!....like..... alllllll the time??.....chuckle...chuckle......Praying :halo: 

Last edited by murasaki1393 on Sun Jul 21, 2013 10:24 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 21, 2013 10:22 am

latergator wrote:
Scooby wrote:Someone has a whole lot more chest hair now.

me too Scooby...

**I can understand a swimmer becoming hairless to help move in the water... that's good!
**I can understand a body builder becoming hairless to allow the baby oil to glisten... that's better!
**but to run your fingers over your guys chest and then twist a finger full to get him to do what you want... that's priceless!  

what's not to love?   Praying     affraid    :halo:

LOL...cantstopl .you are too funny latergator...
now i wish my DH has chest hair....laugh out loud......hehehe

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 21, 2013 10:26 am

2boys3girls wrote:Well, we can't have that, can we?

Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #7 - Page 3 Htd3_zps32adff33

Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #7 - Page 3 Htd2_zps37fec6cb

thanks 2-3. Not gonna lie !!...cant resist the first one...i must snatch it already!!....thanks....giggling 

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 65 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 34 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #7

+61
Rosepetal
DKWillis
Tiggerlgh
CHO
Luvvy