SELECT CONTENT

Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #7

Page 2 of 65 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 33 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #7 - Page 2 Empty Re: Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #7

Post by Kashathediva Fri Jul 19, 2013 11:30 pm

I think overall, most people will come away saying Chris is a great guy! I was personally taken aback and amazed at hearing the photo L&S chose to use for him. A big REALLY??? to L&S. Morons.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #7 - Page 2 Empty Re: Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #7

Post by Baseball Mom Sat Jul 20, 2013 12:06 am

Kashathediva wrote:I think overall, most people will come away saying Chris is a great guy! I was personally taken aback and amazed at hearing the photo L&S chose to  use for him. A big REALLY??? to L&S. Morons.

Thanks, Kasha! We heard about the L&S photo and once again it seems like the intent is to show Chris as the guy that should not be taken seriously. We truly are at a loss as to what the reasoning is behind all this  scratch scratch scratch

You say that you love rain but you open your umbrella when it rains. You say that you love the sun, but you find a shadowy spot when the sun shines. You say that you love the wind, but you close your window when the wind blows. This is why I am afraid when you say that you love me too. -unknown
Baseball Mom
Baseball Mom

Female Posts : 922

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Sat Jul 20, 2013 12:17 am

Oh BBmom..I do think Chris is in the final two..I haven't seen the L&S photo..doesn't sound very nice..Chris seems to be a very nice young man...
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by Baseball Mom Sat Jul 20, 2013 12:23 am

Hotmomma wrote:Oh BBmom..I do think Chris is in the final two..I haven't seen the L&S photo..doesn't sound very nice..Chris seems to be a very nice young man...

Yes, he is and that's why he will always have the support of Chrisville yes

You say that you love rain but you open your umbrella when it rains. You say that you love the sun, but you find a shadowy spot when the sun shines. You say that you love the wind, but you close your window when the wind blows. This is why I am afraid when you say that you love me too. -unknown
Baseball Mom
Baseball Mom

Back to top Go down

Post by brittany4400 Sat Jul 20, 2013 12:25 am

sdmom wrote:Just wanna pop in to bowdown to you ladies. Chris seems a very nice gentle guy and I admire your unwavering and wholehearted support! This thread is so serene and a happy place. :yes: 

Thanks! I think the chris and drew fans are a lot alike! Smiley
brittany4400
brittany4400

Back to top Go down

Post by brittany4400 Sat Jul 20, 2013 12:28 am

What l&s photo? i know for sure from screencaps that he is in f2! I think there is a push for drew to be next bach so that's why I think they are starting to play down chris now! Probably for the best FOR CHRIS that he will be done with this show!!!!!! I still think he will walk away with everyone agreeing he's a fantastic man though!!!!!
brittany4400
brittany4400

Back to top Go down

Post by Baseball Mom Sat Jul 20, 2013 12:39 am

brittany4400 wrote:What l&s photo? i know for sure from screencaps that he is in f2! I think there is a push for drew to be next bach so that's why I think they are starting to play down chris now! Probably for the best FOR CHRIS that he will be done with this show!!!!!! I still think he will walk away with everyone agreeing he's a fantastic man though!!!!!

Britt, Life and Style has a new article and had pictures of all the F3 guys. Brooks and Des from their Cloud Nine date, Des giving Drew a rose during the first episode and then Des and Chris while he was wearing high heels for the Mr. America group date. No biggie, I guess....just that, of all the many wonderful, more romantic pictures they could have chosen, they had to choose that. Anyway, we are not going to worry about it. We know he is in F2, supported by both spoilers and screencaps!!! Can't wait for the last 2 episodes to air!!!

Baseball Mom
Baseball Mom

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 20, 2013 8:56 pm

It sure is super duper quiet in here lately????
GO TEAM CHRIS :Clap::WAVEY: :Woah-hoo: :claphands :detective cheerleader

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 20, 2013 9:15 pm

Well, we can't have that, can we?

Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #7 - Page 2 Htd3_zps32adff33

Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #7 - Page 2 Htd2_zps37fec6cb

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 20, 2013 9:29 pm

deleted

Last edited by jodirasar on Sat Jul 27, 2013 1:24 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 20, 2013 9:30 pm

deleted

Last edited by jodirasar on Sat Jul 27, 2013 1:24 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 20, 2013 9:30 pm

I love them all! :Flirty: 

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 65 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 33 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #7

+61
Rosepetal
DKWillis
Tiggerlgh
CHO
Luvvy