SELECT CONTENT

Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #7

Page 18 of 65 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 41 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #7 - Page 18 Empty Re: Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #7

Post by mprssdbyu Tue Jul 23, 2013 10:09 pm

I'm not against any of the F3. I like them all. I'm least attracted to Brooks but everyone has their type. I do like him as a person, though. I actually feel bad for him in a way...cameras everywhere ... he can't escape.

But if I feel bad for anyone, it's Dez. We thought they gave Ashley a hard time... hmpf! TPTB know their characters and turned poor Dez every which way they could. If anyone is looking for love as I think she is, she's as deserving as anyone to have a happy ending as I've ever seen on this show. That poor child. She's smiling and happy these days ... as long as she got her happy ending .. I'll be one happy camper!

ETA: Chris is looking pretty happy these days, too in his profile pics... and that makes me smile!

Last edited by mprssdbyu on Tue Jul 23, 2013 10:12 pm; edited 1 time in total

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #7 - Page 18 Empty Re: Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #7

Post by Baseball Mom Tue Jul 23, 2013 10:11 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:
Baseball Mom wrote:
2boys3girls wrote:I have been here lurking. I am usually not as quiet. I don't know what my problem is other than I am nervous and anxious for the finale. I am way too confused about the spoiler being right vs wrong to even guess. Someone made a good point about Nate and why would he lie in an email to one person. I never took what Ali said too seriously but the fact that she has been hanging out with Des might be worth something. She might "see" things we don't (reactions, etc.) There are too many things to make me think Chris is F1. The ONLY thing that makes me think Brooks is, is the spoiler.  I just know that I don't want Chris to go away. I want to continue to see him all the time whether that is on social media or on my screen! I will prepare myself for either outcome!
2boys, I totally get what you mean because I feel exactly the same bestbud! . I have been wondering where you are lately but I guess like me you are trying to avoid getting into the emotional shifts too much. To be honest, it's getting really exhausting. I can just imagine what will become of us by the time FD/LCD and FRC/ATFR comes around.

dont worry pals...!!..we will have a big party here either way!!...as ive said..his adorableness the whole season need to be celebrated!!...firework wine 
yes i know im weird..cheeky ..i just need this season to end, like yesterday!!...i need my normal RL back !! duh  ..laugh out loud...👅 
my dear mura...this season would not have been the same if you weren't here in Chrisville. Yes, indeed, regardless what happens, Chris needs to be celebrated!!! :cheeseyy :cheeseyy :cheeseyy

You say that you love rain but you open your umbrella when it rains. You say that you love the sun, but you find a shadowy spot when the sun shines. You say that you love the wind, but you close your window when the wind blows. This is why I am afraid when you say that you love me too. -unknown
Baseball Mom
Baseball Mom

Female Posts : 922

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 23, 2013 10:11 pm

sparkler wrote:
mprssdbyu wrote:
Baseball Mom wrote:wow!!! it's so lively in here today. I guess there are a lot more Chris supporters than I realize... handwave 

I had no idea about Ali's tweet. When did this happen?

BTW, based on close-up SCs of Des and Chris' FD, she was wearing a coral colored bikini top. Maybe the lighting is playing tricks with our eyes but how shocking would it be if Des was caught topless...
There are! I was unspoiled until about a week ago. I felt Brooks was in the F4 but I also felt that Brooks was not all in. I like Brooks and I respect Brooks for being honest. He got in WAY over his head and I do think the "Chit" is a little too deep for him just about now. But I'll have to say this about him...he took the high road by being honest and real.  I LOVE DEZ... absolutely LOVE her. I want the guy who is best for Dez. Chris  challenges her...she just doesn't know it, yet but I have an ol so pretty good feeling that she in fact did figure it out before it was too late! I learned with Ashley you don't always initially know what you need and will bring you the most happiness.

I honestly think that Chris is the final one, based on all the clues and hints that you all have mentioned (including the new picture of what I honestly believe is a safe house visit, and the big smile Des had during the bloopers when Chris appeared, and the Nate slipup.) My unspoiled (but incredibly tolerant) husband thinks that Brooks is "not ready" for a long term relationship....or that he just isn't interested in Des. However, he believes the previews and that Des picks no one. (I educated him on the unlikely chance of that). I also love this thread, and I think all of the Chris fans remind me of Chris- patient, tolerant, kind etc. or at least how he appears to me anyway.

Des seeing Chris in the bloopers:
Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #7 - Page 18 ScreenShot2013-07-23at80841PM_zps462566a4

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 23, 2013 10:13 pm

sparkler wrote:
mprssdbyu wrote:
Baseball Mom wrote:wow!!! it's so lively in here today. I guess there are a lot more Chris supporters than I realize... handwave 

I had no idea about Ali's tweet. When did this happen?

BTW, based on close-up SCs of Des and Chris' FD, she was wearing a coral colored bikini top. Maybe the lighting is playing tricks with our eyes but how shocking would it be if Des was caught topless...
There are! I was unspoiled until about a week ago. I felt Brooks was in the F4 but I also felt that Brooks was not all in. I like Brooks and I respect Brooks for being honest. He got in WAY over his head and I do think the "Chit" is a little too deep for him just about now. But I'll have to say this about him...he took the high road by being honest and real.  I LOVE DEZ... absolutely LOVE her. I want the guy who is best for Dez. Chris  challenges her...she just doesn't know it, yet but I have an ol so pretty good feeling that she in fact did figure it out before it was too late! I learned with Ashley you don't always initially know what you need and will bring you the most happiness.

I honestly think that Chris is the final one, based on all the clues and hints that you all have mentioned (including the new picture of what I honestly believe is a safe house visit, and the big smile Des had during the bloopers when Chris appeared, and the Nate slipup.) My unspoiled (but incredibly tolerant) husband thinks that Brooks is "not ready" for a long term relationship....or that he just isn't interested in Des. However, he believes the previews and that Des picks no one. (I educated him on the unlikely chance of that). I also love this thread, and I think all of the Chris fans remind me of Chris- patient, tolerant, kind etc. or at least how he appears to me anyway.

well, thank you for your kind words, sparkler....glad to have you here!! bestbud! 
my only wish is for Chris can feel the love for him from this place. We are trying to be descent, but at times we coudnt help but gotten crazy over his body parts..laugh out loud.giggling ..but im sure he is forgiving !...Hugesmile
Here is for the finale!!....cheers!!...wine  

Back to top Go down

Post by Baseball Mom Tue Jul 23, 2013 10:15 pm

Grace, thanks for the SC...that was definitely one of the highlights for me last night :yes:

You say that you love rain but you open your umbrella when it rains. You say that you love the sun, but you find a shadowy spot when the sun shines. You say that you love the wind, but you close your window when the wind blows. This is why I am afraid when you say that you love me too. -unknown
Baseball Mom
Baseball Mom

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Tue Jul 23, 2013 10:16 pm

Baseball Mom wrote:mprssdbyu and sparkler...thanks for joining us in Chrisville. It's nice to hear your thoughts and opinions. For the longest time, there were so little of us here that it felt like we were talking to ourselves...good to know there's a lot of Chris love going around.
After I read the spoilers and didn't quite agree... I came here to read. I smiled alot.

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jul 23, 2013 10:18 pm

Baseball Mom wrote:Grace, thanks for the SC...that was definitely one of the highlights for me last night :yes:

And it's was nice to see Des smiling.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 23, 2013 10:20 pm

grace8136 wrote:
Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #7 - Page 18 ScreenShot2013-07-23at80841PM_zps462566a4

thanks for bringing this over, grace!!

:yes:  that is priceless and...awfully suspicious!!..laugh out loud...:whistle: plotting :lala: 

Back to top Go down

Post by Baseball Mom Tue Jul 23, 2013 10:26 pm

Kashathediva wrote:
Baseball Mom wrote:Grace, thanks for the SC...that was definitely one of the highlights for me last night :yes:

A heartwarming smile that totally reached her eyes yes

Baseball Mom
Baseball Mom

Back to top Go down

Post by b Tue Jul 23, 2013 10:27 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:
grace8136 wrote:

thanks for bringing this over, grace!!

:yes:  that is priceless and...awfully suspicious!!..laugh out loud...:whistle: plotting :lala: 

This is the one piece of info that made me actually believe Chris may actually be F1.  Even though Chris would be my preference (or even Drew now that we've seen more about him), I had accepted that the spoilers are most often correct.  But, I remember Jillian, Ali, and Ash "lighting up" when their respective F1 were shown.  Des' response looked very similar!      giggling

b

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Tue Jul 23, 2013 10:33 pm

I wanted to add before I hush. Love has never been wrong when posting spoilers. I think her sources are legit otherwise she wouldn't post it. I'm just wondering if by allowing Brooks his "wish" to leave at F3, they may have had one requirement. Family and friends are to be lead to believe he is F1.
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeleever Tue Jul 23, 2013 10:37 pm

Kashathediva wrote:

Because she looked pretty uncomfortable much of the time...can you say AWKWARD??? giggling 
Beeleever
Beeleever

Female Posts : 3644

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 65 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 41 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #7

+61
Rosepetal
DKWillis
Tiggerlgh
CHO
Luvvy