SELECT CONTENT

Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #7

Page 32 of 65 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 48 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #7 - Page 32 Empty Re: Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #7

Post by julychild Fri Jul 26, 2013 2:53 am

grace8136 wrote:
julychild wrote:
momoftrips wrote:
julychild wrote: What is he doing? Someone else posted something about seeing him filming at Pikes Place!

Maybe it's a segment for the ATFR about how his life is great in Seattle even though Des didn't pick him. It would go with his storyline of giving her an ultimatum to move for him on their FD.

Why would they need to do that? As for the ultimatum, I have a feeling that Des would say she could move anyway, didn't she say she would move anywhere for love?

Could this be his "application" video for the ABC brass to consider him as the next Bachelor? Why else would he be handing out roses to women at the market?!

But Elan is there, so it's something for the show, not an application.

I don't know the word to use but everyone being considered as Bachelor/ette has to make a video which is shown to the ABC executives during their meetings. The video is made by Next Production.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #7 - Page 32 Empty Re: Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #7

Post by Guest Fri Jul 26, 2013 2:53 am

grace8136 wrote:I'm so confused?? If he is the next bachelor, why would he be handing out roses where it gets plastered all over twitter before they make an announcement??

sfrank wrote:
Soooo...life with Des would include him handing out roses to other women?

this has been a wonky, weird season!!...i wouldnt be surprise for anything they r doing to fool us!!
i just want this crazy season to end!...Rolling Eyes 

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Fri Jul 26, 2013 2:53 am

momoftrips wrote:
julychild wrote: What is he doing? Someone else posted something about seeing him filming at Pikes Place!

Maybe it's a segment for the ATFR about how his life is great in Seattle even though Des didn't pick him. It would go with his storyline of giving her an ultimatum to move for him on their FD.

It just seem so soon to me...when would they start filming End of August no? Why not wait the two weeks?

I am trying to figure out if its misdirection...but it actually CONFIRMS the spoilers that Brooks is F1 so I am not sure what to think.  Either way, it seems like a waste of  time, money and energy just to try to "fool" a handful of us...especially when nobody was really looking for it. They would be just as effective keeping Chris quiet in Seattle and having us all be surprised if he is F1. Rolling Eyes

Last edited by sfrank on Fri Jul 26, 2013 2:56 am; edited 1 time in total
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 26, 2013 2:55 am

julychild wrote:
grace8136 wrote:
julychild wrote:
momoftrips wrote:

Why would they need to do that? As for the ultimatum, I have a feeling that Des would say she could move anyway, didn't she say she would move anywhere for love?

Could this be his "application" video for the ABC brass to consider him as the next Bachelor? Why else would he be handing out roses to women at the market?!

I don't know the word to use but everyone being considered as Bachelor/ette has to make a video which is shown to the ABC executives during their meetings. The video is made by Next Production.

as far as i can recall, Sean was doing it only around September, right?....this time is way too soon for Chris for doing so

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 26, 2013 2:55 am

Well.. whatever it is... it seems like bad news for Chrisville. The F1 would not be handing out roses. no no 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 26, 2013 2:57 am

I would be surprised if it's for TB already because they wouldn't want that getting out when the finale hasn't even aired. Something tells me it has to do with the current season in some way.

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Fri Jul 26, 2013 2:57 am

I could be wrong but if he isn't F1, the one person I can see saying "NO" to being the next bachelor is Chris.

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Fri Jul 26, 2013 2:58 am

murasaki1393 wrote:
julychild wrote:
grace8136 wrote:
julychild wrote:
momoftrips wrote:

as far as i can recall, Sean was doing it only around September, right?....this time is way too soon for Chris for doing so

I have no idea what is going on! I am just guessing like everyone else.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 26, 2013 3:00 am

Did they have a promo of Des at the ATFR with Sean and Cat?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 26, 2013 3:01 am

mprssdbyu wrote:I could be wrong but if he isn't F1, the one person I can see saying "NO" to being the next bachelor is Chris.

2boys3girls wrote:I would be surprised if it's for TB already because they wouldn't want that getting out when the finale hasn't even aired. Something tells me it has to do with the current season in some way.

agree with you both. im sticking with my opinion that it has smth to do with ATFR.
handing out roses is not a big deal, IMO. they need us to think otherwise than the actual fact, remember?

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Fri Jul 26, 2013 3:01 am

2boys3girls wrote:I would be surprised if it's for TB already because they wouldn't want that getting out when the finale hasn't even aired. Something tells me it has to do with the current season in some way.
ITA. You may soon see where they are shooting for all three guys.

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 26, 2013 3:02 am

grace8136 wrote:Did they have a promo of Des at the ATFR with Sean and Cat?

No promo that I can remember. They just made the announcement with her there. The Bachelor is always announced later. They filmed Sean's intro. in Sept.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 65 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 48 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #7

+61
Rosepetal
DKWillis
Tiggerlgh
CHO
Luvvy