SELECT CONTENT

Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #5

Page 2 of 47 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 24 ... 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #5 - Page 2 Empty Re: Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #5

Post by brittany4400 Sun Jun 23, 2013 11:41 am

Chris is so sweet and romantic! Love this guy. I've been traveling and not able to post much! Have a good day in Chrisville! So happy that he tweeted btw, I really hope he tweets during tomorrow's ep.
brittany4400
brittany4400

Back to top Go down

Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #5 - Page 2 Empty Re: Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #5

Post by Guest Sun Jun 23, 2013 11:44 am

reb wrote:
I must admit, I am not a big Des fan and I am relieved that she does not chose Ziggy in the end. I found her really annoying during Sean's season. She has grown on me since, but I still find her disingenuous at times and I think she is somewhat in it for the fame.., (Please do not hate on me Des fans!)

I am with you on this one...i always feel weird that i dont really care about Des, her choice and the other guys...:giggle:. I just "accidentally" hooked up on this season bc of Ziggy. You have no idea how glad i am to know that im not the only weirdo in here...laugh out loud..:P :cutesmile!:bestbud!. Somehow it also explains why most of the time i am too lazy to get my butt out from this heavenly comfy place..giggling. No offense intended for Des and other contestants's fans...peace

Last edited by murasaki1393 on Sun Jun 23, 2013 1:20 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 23, 2013 11:46 am

Luvvy wrote:Can't wait for tomorrow! It's funny that Des says she needs a take charge kind of guy. It seems to me Chris has exhibited some of those qualities although he doesn't seem as demonstrative as Brooks.

If you ask me, Ziggy definitely has way2 more potential of those qualities than Brooks. JMHO though, not that it matters for Des...laugh out loud...Hugesmile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 23, 2013 11:50 am

brittany4400 wrote:Chris is so sweet and romantic! Love this guy. I've been traveling and not able to post much! Have a good day in Chrisville! So happy that he tweeted btw, I really hope he tweets during tomorrow's ep.

Wish you a safe and joyful travel, my busy friend!!..bestbud!...I really hope too!!..it would be so awesome!!....but still wondering, whether TPTB just give him the green light to do so..or....Well, Bottom line, i am extremely happy and had tweeted him that us fans so glad and happy and hoping that he will tweet more!....Praying

Back to top Go down

Post by b Sun Jun 23, 2013 12:43 pm

What did Chris tweet?  Sorry if I missed it (I scanned this thread but couldn't find).  I am looking forward to tomorrow's date.  :Clap::Clap:

b

Back to top Go down

Post by BarbB222 Sun Jun 23, 2013 12:49 pm

b wrote:What did Chris tweet?  Sorry if I missed it (I scanned this thread but couldn't find).  I am looking forward to tomorrow's date.  :Clap::Clap:

Couldn't ask for a better day in Seattle! #FunInTheSun!
BarbB222
BarbB222

Female Posts : 2366

Back to top Go down

Post by b Sun Jun 23, 2013 12:51 pm

BarbB222 wrote:
b wrote:What did Chris tweet?  Sorry if I missed it (I scanned this thread but couldn't find).  I am looking forward to tomorrow's date.  :Clap::Clap:

Couldn't ask for a better day in Seattle! #FunInTheSun!

👋thanks!

b

Back to top Go down

Post by Baseball Mom Sun Jun 23, 2013 3:05 pm

sanlee088 wrote:Oh, and at some point I want to make a fanvideo of just Chris and all his cute-ness! Stay tuned! :Nod:

OMG, San....you've got me all excited now :Woah-hoo: can't wait!

You say that you love rain but you open your umbrella when it rains. You say that you love the sun, but you find a shadowy spot when the sun shines. You say that you love the wind, but you close your window when the wind blows. This is why I am afraid when you say that you love me too. -unknown
Baseball Mom
Baseball Mom

Female Posts : 922

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Jun 23, 2013 3:13 pm

Baseball Mom wrote:
sanlee088 wrote:Oh, and at some point I want to make a fanvideo of just Chris and all his cute-ness! Stay tuned! :Nod:

OMG, San....you've got me all excited now :Woah-hoo:can't wait!

Ya'll will have to help me out with a song though! giggling
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 23, 2013 3:15 pm

just found what i called a cute little coincidence... Des's NO-friendzone on 0:58 and Sean's NO-friendzone 1:22, were both came up on Episode 4!!...btw, Ziggy and Cat are both from Seattle too. Just thought i would share, as it said, its best to share, right?....:gotcha:

Last edited by murasaki1393 on Sun Jun 23, 2013 3:30 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sun Jun 23, 2013 3:26 pm

sanlee088 wrote:
Baseball Mom wrote:

I know Desiree is a country music fan, but I don't know what Chris likes.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 23, 2013 3:31 pm

atem wrote:
sanlee088 wrote:
Baseball Mom wrote:

I know Desiree is a country music fan, but I don't know what Chris likes.

How about baseball and/or poetry theme song? :Smiley:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 47 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 24 ... 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #5

+37
JBF
pavalygurl
Rosepetal
Norcalgal
black_tears