SELECT CONTENT

Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #5

Page 24 of 47 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 35 ... 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #5 - Page 24 Empty Re: Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #5

Post by Baseball Mom Thu Jun 27, 2013 2:20 pm

reb wrote:
Baseball Mom wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:Yeah, we already knew abt that one. It was his job in Adidas as global market analyst. maybe britt and bbmom can help you better on this one.:WAVEY:
ohh and i agree with their date awful edit. handsdown it makes it more plain than the actual `deep and rich` convo they had, for sure.....

yeah, he worked for Adidas as Global Marketing Analyst but didn't stay long there. he must have gotten a better offer from Homestreet Bank shortly after.

Thanks, I knew he worked for Adidas, but just thougt it was interesting to find and advert for the same job... Does anyone know if Chris was an intern there or did he have full-time employment with them?

he is listed as having graduated from University of Portland in 2012, so it might have been an internship, I'm not sure...
Chris, if you're lurking in here somewhere, correct us if we are wrong giggling

You say that you love rain but you open your umbrella when it rains. You say that you love the sun, but you find a shadowy spot when the sun shines. You say that you love the wind, but you close your window when the wind blows. This is why I am afraid when you say that you love me too. -unknown
Baseball Mom
Baseball Mom

Female Posts : 922

Back to top Go down

Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #5 - Page 24 Empty Re: Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #5

Post by Guest Thu Jun 27, 2013 2:24 pm

http://www.bing.com/videos/watch/video/the-bachelorette-sneak-peek-my-team/5t0lhcz?from=sharepermalink

a tid bit of Ziggy fix for this week...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 28, 2013 12:58 pm

just need to throwing it out here :

on 1: 43 till 1: 48 mark, Chris was whispering something.
I blame it on my non-native ears, i couldnt get what he said !.. duh 

Could someone pretty please help me on this one?Praying 

It will be greatly appreciated!!..TIA .:cutesmile!: 

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri Jun 28, 2013 2:12 pm

I'll try and find out for ya.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 28, 2013 2:20 pm

atem wrote:I'll try and find out for ya.

as always, TY atem..youre the best!...bestbud!  High clap 

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri Jun 28, 2013 2:24 pm

OK, I tried.  But, I don't know what the heck he said.  Something like, 'I'm glad...' and I can't make out the rest.  He winks at her and then 'Thank you, thank you'.

Ooops, he didn't wink.

I'm glad that didn't happen?  It's .... Thank you, thank you.

Ugh, I don't have a clue!

eta

I hope someone else can figure it out!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 28, 2013 2:29 pm

atem wrote:OK, I tried.  But, I don't know what the heck he said.  Something like, 'I'm glad...' and I can't make out the rest.  He winks at her and then 'Thank you, thank you'.

Ooops, he didn't wink.

I'm glad that didn't happen?  It's .... Thank you, thank you.

Ugh, I don't have a clue!

eta

I hope someone else can figure it out!

Glad to know that im not the only one who get confused giggling 
thanks anyway atem, for your kind effort!...bestbud! 

Back to top Go down

Post by brittany4400 Fri Jun 28, 2013 2:39 pm

I thought he said something like "put it right there, it's my favorite one" and then thank you thank you!!! Idk for sure though... ;/
brittany4400
brittany4400

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 29, 2013 10:59 am

brittany4400 wrote:I thought he said something like "put it right there, it's my favorite one" and then thank you thank you!!! Idk for sure though... ;/

thanks, britt...i will put the accurate translation as my new wish list...giggling 

Back to top Go down

Post by brittany4400 Sat Jun 29, 2013 11:06 am

I keep forgetting about the season preview! It looks like we have some steamy scenes to look forward too! Chris seems to losen up! I agree with what someone said about giving chris some credit on another thread! She is the one on his lap in the boat and she is the one who is pulling his arm back to kiss her walking in the beach! I don't agree with people saying she is forcing it with him cause she clearly enjoys making out with him! It's looks like it with drew too! Those are the only three guys she doesn't end the kiss with! Also, how awkward would it be to make out in a room full of people??? I like that chris is a little reserved, to me that fits his personality!
brittany4400
brittany4400

Back to top Go down

Post by brittany4400 Sat Jun 29, 2013 11:09 am

murasaki1393 wrote:
brittany4400 wrote:I thought he said something like "put it right there, it's my favorite one" and then thank you thank you!!! Idk for sure though... ;/

thanks, britt...i will put the accurate translation as my new wish list...giggling 

Not so fast.... Watching it again I don't think he says that laugh out loud I have no clue what he says.
brittany4400
brittany4400

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 29, 2013 11:21 am

brittany4400 wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:

Not so fast.... Watching it again I don't think he says that laugh out loud I have no clue what he says.

thank God. now i can feel better. prior to your comment, i feel as the dumb and dumber version of English Listening Comprehension in here!!...Hugesmile 
where is everyone?..(apart from your kind reply), i feel that i am echoing myself in here.....*yawn*

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 47 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 35 ... 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #5

+37
JBF
pavalygurl
Rosepetal
Norcalgal
black_tears