SELECT CONTENT

Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #5

Page 1 of 47 1, 2, 3 ... 24 ... 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #5 Empty Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #5

Post by Guest Sat Jun 22, 2013 11:22 pm

reb wrote:
Baseball Mom wrote:
reb wrote:
Baseball Mom wrote:
reb wrote:
nymeria wrote:
reb wrote:I have not had time to visit Chrisville for a few days... BIG mistake! I have just spent about two hours trying to catch up on all the posts.
I have learnt my lesson, and from now on forward I will make time for Chrisville...! You are all amazing bestbud!

:D

It's been a bit quiet here in Chrisville. Mainly because we have reached a limit to how much we can stalk. Besides, come Monday, there shall be a roar here. Smiley

Glad to see you in Chrisville. Keep posting Smiley

I did notice last week that there were a lot of posts on Monday/Tuesday! I wish I could follow the programme live, but I live 'across the pond'!

Hi, reb!  Love your avi  😆
whereabouts are you ? Murasaki, our resident cheerleader, lives half way across the world....maybe you can ask her for some tips!

Hi! Haha, thank you..! I am in the amazingly beautiful England giggling

Murasaki, do you watch it on a live stream? Any suggestions or tips would be much appriciated!

ooooh, love British accents!
you could also ask Sophienette who is in Europe and I think she knows which links are more reliable thumbsup

Haha, thanks! I do have a 'British' accent, although I am not British...

My lovely b/f  hates it when people call it a British accent (which I do all the time! :S), he believes a British accen' is 'proper' English and Americans speak with an American accent (and yes you guessed it, he is English!).

Hi reb!!..:WAVEY: you can try these links :

http://www.stream2watch.me/live-tv/abc-live-stream
http://tvpc.com/Channel.php?ChannelID=21210
http://livetvcafe.net/video/DKGY5XMASWH3/ABC-East

those mentioned by Sophie. I live in Asian continent..(guess its explain my poor English..laugh out loud)... and the first link is work fine for me....
Look forward to having you here posting with us on live streaming every Monday  :Smiley: bestbud!

Back to top Go down

Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #5 Empty Re: Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #5

Post by Admin Sun Jun 23, 2013 3:33 am

I'm so looking forward to their 1-1 date. Mostly because we get to see Chris for an extended amount of time. You just know he'll show us his goofy self during the date........I can't wait to see it!
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #5 Empty Re: Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #5

Post by Admin Sun Jun 23, 2013 3:39 am

Oh, and at some point I want to make a fanvideo of just Chris and all his cute-ness! Stay tuned! :Nod:
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 23, 2013 6:01 am

sanlee088 wrote:I'm so looking forward to their 1-1 date. Mostly because we get to see Chris for an extended amount of time. You just know he'll show us his goofy self during the date........I can't wait to see it!

me too, San!...:yes:..but JFYI, im not gonna let the known spoilers cloud my judgement. So, yes, im pretty much looking forward to this date for his romantic side, their togetherness and connection too. I really do think its only fair for us to judge Des's connection with her guys after their solo date. In this case, between BF-Des and DesGy. and even with Drew and Zak later on. JMO though...

I do realize the risk is on me. I might end up throwing everything to my PC-set on the finale!..laugh out loud...laugh out loud...Hugesmile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 23, 2013 6:03 am

sanlee088 wrote:Oh, and at some point I want to make a fanvideo of just Chris and all his cute-ness! Stay tuned! :Nod:

can't blame you!!..giggling..it would be awesome !!High clap..can't wait!!..:Thanktwo

Back to top Go down

Post by snowyglow12 Sun Jun 23, 2013 6:55 am

Not sure this has been discussed, but did you guys notice that Des had a picture frame with what looked like a piece of paper framed....maybe Chris' poem written for Des that he recited after Mr. America date at the pool party.  This was shown at episode 4 cocktail party one on one BFF conversation...which was funny and cute as they were getting up off the couch to return to the main room.  

Chris would have been a great match for the Des of Sean's season.  That Des wanted to marry her best friend.  But hey, she did say something in a recent interview about what she thought she wanted wasn't what she needed or something like that.  She needs a take charge kind of man and we now know that Brooks would love to be a lion "with no hesitation".....  What was it he said.... "King of the Jungle".  

I hope Des truly gets what she wants and needs by the end of the season and beyond.  She was my favorite in Sean's season.  Now, Chris is my favorite in her season, so maybe I'll get to see him as the next bachelor.
snowyglow12
snowyglow12

Female Posts : 195

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 23, 2013 7:14 am

snowyglow12 wrote:Not sure this has been discussed, but did you guys notice that Des had a picture frame with what looked like a piece of paper framed....maybe Chris' poem written for Des that he recited after Mr. America date at the pool party.  This was shown at episode 4 cocktail party one on one BFF conversation...which was funny and cute as they were getting up off the couch to return to the main room.  

Chris would have been a great match for the Des of Sean's season.  That Des wanted to marry her best friend.  But hey, she did say something in a recent interview about what she thought she wanted wasn't what she needed or something like that.  She needs a take charge kind of man and we now know that Brooks would love to be a lion "with no hesitation".....  What was it he said.... "King of the Jungle".  

I hope Des truly gets what she wants and needs by the end of the season and beyond.  She was my favorite in Sean's season.  Now, Chris is my favorite in her season, so maybe I'll get to see him as the next bachelor.

wow!!... you have this eagle-detective eyes....yes..i just replayed if for the 257 times giggling, and notice that too..!!..that would be so touchy to have it in frame, and having it with her whereever she goes. clapping!

to the bolded, i always have this silly-conspiracy theory on the back of my mind, that she has late change of her mind, aka the shifted F1 theory. so i am surprise that she indeed said it, as it perfectly well fit with my theory. thanks for sharing that..... no stirring on the pot intended. Its just me, who always have my purple-glasses on. (purple is me and my Ziggy's signature color, btw..:giggle:), Although i can see her and BF having the chemistry, i still think DesGy are soulmates - they connect on a more deep level- artistry, extreme level of sweetness, to mention a few. We shall see more on the next ep!!...

and no, i promise i wont have a big letdown or anything like that if its not happening. I do have a perfect RL..laugh out loud.....:gotcha:.

PS : where can i found that Des's recent interview? any heads up will be greatly appreciated!..TIA

Back to top Go down

Post by snowyglow12 Sun Jun 23, 2013 7:43 am

I really think Des and Brooks were goners for each other after their first date, but tptb had to put on a show and manipulated all the drama and got Des to pick out the rest of her final guys.  It would be great if this season was a surprise at the end, but I'm not gonna get my hopes up for a Chris pick at the end.  From his recent tweet, it looks like he's doing okay and enjoying his life.

Can hardly wait for Monday's 1 on 1 for Chris and Des in Munich.  Should be fun and romantic except for the Bryden interruption.

I'm not sure which interview it was.  Sorry,  I've seen so many.
snowyglow12
snowyglow12

Female Posts : 195

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 23, 2013 8:25 am

snowyglow12 wrote:I really think Des and Brooks were goners for each other after their first date, but tptb had to put on a show and manipulated all the drama and got Des to pick out the rest of her final guys.  It would be great if this season was a surprise at the end, but I'm not gonna get my hopes up for a Chris pick at the end.  From his recent tweet, it looks like he's doing okay and enjoying his life.

Can hardly wait for Monday's 1 on 1 for Chris and Des in Munich.  Should be fun and romantic except for the Bryden interruption.

I'm not sure which interview it was.  Sorry,  I've seen so many.

Its all good yes....thanks for getting back to me. Love to hear your thought... Hope you post more...:cutesmile!: handwave

Back to top Go down

Post by reb Sun Jun 23, 2013 10:12 am

murasaki1393 wrote:
reb wrote:
Baseball Mom wrote:
reb wrote:
Baseball Mom wrote:
reb wrote:
nymeria wrote:
reb wrote:I have not had time to visit Chrisville for a few days... BIG mistake! I have just spent about two hours trying to catch up on all the posts.
I have learnt my lesson, and from now on forward I will make time for Chrisville...! You are all amazing bestbud!

:D

It's been a bit quiet here in Chrisville. Mainly because we have reached a limit to how much we can stalk. Besides, come Monday, there shall be a roar here. Smiley

Glad to see you in Chrisville. Keep posting Smiley

I did notice last week that there were a lot of posts on Monday/Tuesday! I wish I could follow the programme live, but I live 'across the pond'!

Hi, reb!  Love your avi  😆
whereabouts are you ? Murasaki, our resident cheerleader, lives half way across the world....maybe you can ask her for some tips!

Hi! Haha, thank you..! I am in the amazingly beautiful England giggling

Murasaki, do you watch it on a live stream? Any suggestions or tips would be much appriciated!

ooooh, love British accents!
you could also ask Sophienette who is in Europe and I think she knows which links are more reliable thumbsup

Haha, thanks! I do have a 'British' accent, although I am not British...

My lovely b/f  hates it when people call it a British accent (which I do all the time! :S), he believes a British accen' is 'proper' English and Americans speak with an American accent (and yes you guessed it, he is English!).

Hi reb!!..:WAVEY: you can try these links :

http://www.stream2watch.me/live-tv/abc-live-stream
http://tvpc.com/Channel.php?ChannelID=21210
http://livetvcafe.net/video/DKGY5XMASWH3/ABC-East

those mentioned by Sophie. I live in Asian continent..(guess its explain my poor English..laugh out loud)... and the first link is work fine for me....
Look forward to having you here posting with us on live streaming every Monday  :Smiley: bestbud!

Thank you for your help (and you PM!) I really hope I can stay up to watch the live streaming, if not I will be here first thing Tuesday morning!

I must admit, I am not a big Des fan and I am relieved that she does not chose Ziggy in the end. I found her really annoying during Sean's season. She has grown on me since, but I still find her disingenuous at times and I think she is somewhat in it for the fame.., (Please do not hate on me Des fans!)
reb
reb

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvvy Sun Jun 23, 2013 10:36 am

Can't wait for tomorrow! It's funny that Des says she needs a take charge kind of guy. It seems to me Chris has exhibited some of those qualities although he doesn't seem as demonstrative as Brooks.

My favorite favorites ~Chantal O.~Sean~Chres~Jolly~Chris L.~JODI #TeamSushi #TeamYellowRibbon
Luvvy
Luvvy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 47 1, 2, 3 ... 24 ... 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #5

+37
JBF
pavalygurl
Rosepetal
Norcalgal
black_tears