SELECT CONTENT

Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #5

Page 3 of 47 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 25 ... 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #5 - Page 3 Empty Re: Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #5

Post by Baseball Mom Sun Jun 23, 2013 4:12 pm

sanlee088 wrote:
Baseball Mom wrote:
sanlee088 wrote:Oh, and at some point I want to make a fanvideo of just Chris and all his cute-ness! Stay tuned! :Nod:

OMG, San....you've got me all excited now :Woah-hoo:can't wait!

Ya'll will have to help me out with a song though! giggling

no worries, San...I think collectively, we should be able to come up with something really sweet for cutie-pie Chris :eyesigh:
:Bendog off to do some research now on possible song choices thumbsup

You say that you love rain but you open your umbrella when it rains. You say that you love the sun, but you find a shadowy spot when the sun shines. You say that you love the wind, but you close your window when the wind blows. This is why I am afraid when you say that you love me too. -unknown
Baseball Mom
Baseball Mom

Female Posts : 922

Back to top Go down

Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #5 - Page 3 Empty Re: Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #5

Post by Guest Sun Jun 23, 2013 5:42 pm

Hit and run... for those of you looking for info on Chris' family and siblings, I have info :) Check out his page: http://sophienettejc.thedeadone.net/2013/03/23/who-is-chris-siegfried-%e2%80%93-the-bachelorette-2013-season-9-pictures-and-info/

will post it there later if time allows, feel free to if you get to it before me!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 23, 2013 6:20 pm

This thread just makes me smile! Instead of replying individually, I will share my thoughts:

I am in love with Chris (hello, like nobody knew that) and I really like Des. She is my favorite bachelorette so far.

I cannot wait until tomorrow night! Mr. Bryden better not be interrupting anything good!

I believe 100% that Des picks BF and he is a great guy too from what I have seen so far. Knowing this, I am sad and will be sad during the FRC. Tissue donations will be accepted and appreciated!

Chris BETTER be the next Bachelor if he is not F1!

Finally, I am SO excited to see a video featuring our Chris! I can't even begin to think of a good song.

Oh, I am a little sad because the smilies are not working for me :)

Back to top Go down

Post by brittany4400 Sun Jun 23, 2013 6:40 pm

I didn't know his mom ha been married b4 and he has two older siblings as a result of that. I guess that's why I read that George and rebecca have two children together chris and ahna! I did notice that Jared shows a lot of support for chris on the team chris and des FB page so I guess they were all close which is great!!!!!

Really hope chris is the next lead but it will be hard competing with others who are more active and gaining lots of followers(or buying them)!
brittany4400
brittany4400

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sun Jun 23, 2013 7:22 pm

sophienette wrote:Hit and run... for those of you looking for info on Chris' family and siblings, I have info :) Check out his page: http://sophienettejc.thedeadone.net/2013/03/23/who-is-chris-siegfried-%e2%80%93-the-bachelorette-2013-season-9-pictures-and-info/

will post it there later if time allows, feel free to if you get to it before me!

Thanks so much for taking the time and getting the information for us and posting it in a one place stop! It's great to know that family members can go to you to share info!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by reb Sun Jun 23, 2013 7:23 pm

brittany4400 wrote:I didn't know his mom ha been married b4 and he has two older siblings as a result of that. I guess that's why I read that George and rebecca have two children together chris and ahna! I did notice that Jared shows a lot of support for chris on the team chris and des FB page so I guess they were all close which is great!!!!!

Really hope chris is the next lead but it will be hard competing with others who are more active and gaining lots of followers(or buying them)!

I hope Chris is not the next bachelor! Of course, I would love to see more of Chris, but I do not want him to be a sell out... Take Sean for example, I really liked him on Emily's season but when he became the bachelor he was so cheesy and boring, and to top it all of he went on to do dancing with the stars (fame hungry much?!).
reb
reb

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 23, 2013 7:36 pm

atem wrote:
sophienette wrote:Hit and run... for those of you looking for info on Chris' family and siblings, I have info Smiley Check out his page: http://sophienettejc.thedeadone.net/2013/03/23/who-is-chris-siegfried-%e2%80%93-the-bachelorette-2013-season-9-pictures-and-info/

Thanks so much for taking the time and getting the information for us and posting it in a one place stop!  It's great to know that family members can go to you to share info!

Anything shared with me to post will be done with great care not to attack or offend. Smiley Thanks for the love sweetie bestbud!

Last edited by sophienette on Sun Jun 23, 2013 8:11 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 23, 2013 8:11 pm

Been traveling, so have not been able to post. 

SAN, that is awesome. I can't wait for the fanvid. 

Sophienette - thanks for the family info. Wow, 30 years is a VERY long time. But I am so happy for them and of course, Chris as well :)

Reb, I share the same feelings. I understand this show is for love and everything, but I am worried that the show will...uhm...ruin Chris.

Back to top Go down

Post by reb Sun Jun 23, 2013 8:35 pm

nymeria wrote:Been traveling, so have not been able to post. 

SAN, that is awesome. I can't wait for the fanvid. 

Sophienette - thanks for the family info. Wow, 30 years is a VERY long time. But I am so happy for them and of course, Chris as well Smiley

Reb, I share the same feelings. I understand this show is for love and everything, but I am worried that the show will...uhm...ruin Chris.

Yeah, I think the show should be about love, but it has def been lost somewhere inbetween fame hungry wannabees and a TV broadcaster trying to run a successful business. I wonder how much of the drama on the show is actually real and not scripted.

I believe that most, if not all of the men (excluding Chris of course! Hugesmile) are there for the exposure and fame. The Bachelor Pad is the ultimate testomony to this theory...

Having said that, I love Chis and I hope he does not let me down in the aftermaths of the Bachelorette (unlike Jef Holm- my former all time fav contestant)
reb
reb

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Sun Jun 23, 2013 10:50 pm

Luvvy wrote:Can't wait for tomorrow! It's funny that Des says she needs a take charge kind of guy. It seems to me Chris has exhibited some of those qualities although he doesn't seem as demonstrative as Brooks.

Welcome1Luvvy

sanlee088 wrote:
Baseball Mom wrote:
sanlee088 wrote:Oh, and at some point I want to make a fanvideo of just Chris and all his cute-ness! Stay tuned! :Nod:

OMG, San....you've got me all excited now :Woah-hoo:can't wait!

Ya'll will have to help me out with a song though! giggling

I can't wait to see your video, San! You make beautiful ones. bestbud!
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Baseball Mom Sun Jun 23, 2013 10:59 pm

reb wrote:
Yeah, I think the show should be about love, but it has def been lost somewhere inbetween fame hungry wannabees and a TV broadcaster trying to run a successful business. I wonder how much of the drama on the show is actually real and not scripted.

I believe that most, if not all of the men (excluding Chris of course! Hugesmile) are there for the exposure and fame. The Bachelor Pad is the ultimate testomony to this theory...

Having said that, I love Chis and I hope he does not let me down in the aftermaths of the Bachelorette (unlike Jef Holm- my former all time fav contestant)

I have high hopes that our Chris will remain true to himself and be like the other Chris from Ali's season who turned down TPTB despite their persistent efforts and reportedly generous offers to be the next bachelor. He found himself a nice girl in Peyton and got married away from the prying eyes of the Machine. I know, I know.....it would be great to see Chris for 12 weeks on our TVs but I want him to be happy and based on its track record, this reality show is not the place to find true happiness. I have been wanting to know if he's okay and how he's been doing lately and his tweet yesterday seems to indicate he is doing well and enjoying himself. I think for purposes of self-preservation, he should stay as far away as possible from the franchise.

You say that you love rain but you open your umbrella when it rains. You say that you love the sun, but you find a shadowy spot when the sun shines. You say that you love the wind, but you close your window when the wind blows. This is why I am afraid when you say that you love me too. -unknown
Baseball Mom
Baseball Mom

Female Posts : 922

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 23, 2013 11:06 pm

Baseball Mom wrote:
reb wrote:

I have high hopes that our Chris will remain true to himself and be like the other Chris from Ali's season who turned down TPTB despite their persistent efforts and reportedly generous offers to be the next bachelor. He found himself a nice girl in Peyton and got married away from the prying eyes of the Machine. I know, I know.....it would be great to see Chris for 12 weeks on our TVs but I want him to be happy and based on its track record, this reality show is not the place to find true happiness. I have been wanting to know if he's okay and how he's been doing lately and his tweet yesterday seems to indicate he is doing well and enjoying himself. I think for purposes of self-preservation, he should stay as far away as possible from the franchise.

Your are better at putting my thoughts into words. I agree with everything, especially the bolded.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 47 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 25 ... 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #5

+37
JBF
pavalygurl
Rosepetal
Norcalgal
black_tears