SELECT CONTENT

Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #5

Page 47 of 47 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 45, 46, 47

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #5 - Page 47 Empty Re: Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #5

Post by Guest Sun Jul 07, 2013 8:23 pm

Baseball Mom wrote:
BKay wrote:Aren't Chris' parents still together? Does anyone know how long married?

Yep, they are still together. I am not 100% sure but I think they have been married 30 years.

Correct, they are still married although his mum was married once before and has 2 children from her previous marriage.

http://sophienettejc.thedeadone.net/2013/03/23/who-is-chris-siegfried-%e2%80%93-the-bachelorette-2013-season-9-pictures-and-info/

Back to top Go down

Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #5 - Page 47 Empty Re: Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #5

Post by lovinlife Sun Jul 07, 2013 8:55 pm

Love Chris and Des together but he is certainly no Arie. Not close. Two different personalities. And they need Arie as the next bachelor to save this sinking ship. The ratings are going down fast. If they are smart they will make him the next bachelor quick.
lovinlife
lovinlife

Back to top Go down

Post by brittany4400 Sun Jul 07, 2013 9:21 pm

lovinlife wrote:Love Chris and Des together but he is certainly no Arie. Not close. Two different personalities. And they need Arie as the next bachelor to save this sinking ship. The ratings are going down fast. If they are smart they will make him the next bachelor quick.

My first choice would be chris of course but if he didn't want it I would lovvvvee arie. I think arie definaetely would have what it takes as we know he is certainly umm "comfortable" in front of the cameras. I just hope and pray its not Jef.
brittany4400
brittany4400

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Sun Jul 07, 2013 10:15 pm

brittany4400 wrote:
lovinlife wrote:Love Chris and Des together but he is certainly no Arie. Not close. Two different personalities. And they need Arie as the next bachelor to save this sinking ship. The ratings are going down fast. If they are smart they will make him the next bachelor quick.

My first choice would be chris of course but if he didn't want it I would lovvvvee arie. I think arie definaetely would have what it takes as we know he is certainly umm "comfortable" in front of the cameras. I just hope and pray its not Jef.

My first choice and second choice is Chris and Chris. He's 100 percent total package and so genuine, good looking, goofy and gentleman. He's got the four G's!

I'd then almost like to see Zak as he is amusing but still think he's more for BachPad. I don't think that what I've seen so far of Drew on camera that he has the happy go lucky side of him to carry season as lead. But he sure looks nice in a bathing suit.

If they pick from prior seasons, I'd like Arie as he's so darn charming but just concerned about the tabloid messiness. I really hate to read about the tabloid scandals and pretty sure RS will be happy to dig them up. That said ... we know Arie is capable of being in a long term relationship and nearly getting married. He is far more credible as Bachelor looking for wife than Jef.

I just don't want to see Jef as Bachelor (and I even sat through Lorenzo's boring season!) Shoot, I'd rather see Ryan from Em's season than Jef. Or bring back Reid from Jillian's season.
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 07, 2013 11:12 pm

For all my fellow Chrisville friends :)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WT8RJ8l6Vr4&feature=youtu.be

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 08, 2013 12:15 am

truelovealways wrote:For all my fellow Chrisville friends :)

Very nice video, almost brought tears to my eyes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Baseball Mom Mon Jul 08, 2013 12:27 am

truelove, thank you so much for this video...loved it!
You are so talented!

You say that you love rain but you open your umbrella when it rains. You say that you love the sun, but you find a shadowy spot when the sun shines. You say that you love the wind, but you close your window when the wind blows. This is why I am afraid when you say that you love me too. -unknown
Baseball Mom
Baseball Mom

Female Posts : 922

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 08, 2013 3:44 am

Thank you so much! This is the sweetest thing!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 47 of 47 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 45, 46, 47

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #5

+37
JBF
pavalygurl
Rosepetal
Norcalgal
black_tears