SELECT CONTENT

Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #5

Page 46 of 47 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #5 - Page 46 Empty Re: Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #5

Post by Guest Sat Jul 06, 2013 8:34 pm

JBF wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:though im also not very fond of Chris being F1. id rather him follow another Chris (Lambton)'s footsteps or......to be my eye candy for the next 12 weeks!! cheerleader 

Possibility of either.

Interesting camera work in this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J-VXGSirX3w

Many of Drew's comments regarding Big Bad James are spoken over himself, like "slapping him" and calling him a "pig", along with "What does she see in him?"

As our boy Drew leaves, the key words "win win" are spoken as the camera zooms in on Chris and Zak. Does this mean one wins the next Bachelor over Drew and James, while the other Desiree? (Note: Zak doesn't say he's 100% not here to be the bachelor.)

thanks for sharing, Prof. Interesting edit, indeed.....giggling ...All i can say is thank you!..for bringing over the sexy, hawt, pissed-off, protective version of my...ooops, our boy!!..hehe....Hugesmile

Back to top Go down

Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #5 - Page 46 Empty Re: Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #5

Post by reb Sun Jul 07, 2013 7:25 am

Chris Siegfried – Chicago Cubs

Chris, a McMinnville, Oregon native and 2004 graduate of Jesuit High School, was a left handed pitcher for the University of Portland from 2004-2007. In 2007, Chris was faced with the decision to either enter the Amateur Major League Baseball draft or to continue his education and college baseball career with the Pilots. Being a childhood dream, he chose the former and was subsequently drafted in the 11th round by the Chicago Cubs. His professional career has given him the opportunity to start, relieve and close ball games. Known for his sinking fastball and above average slider, weapons that he continues to improve upon, Chris has experienced much success thus far in the Cubs organization, with teams such as the Boise Hawks(short season-A Cubs affiliate), the Midwest League Peoria Chiefs(long-A Cubs affiliate), and the Florida State League Daytona Cubs (high-A Cubs affiliate). During the 2009 season, Chris posted a 3.38 ERA in roughly 70 innings as a relief pitcher, and has been a part of two no hit games within the last two seasons. As a sinker ball pitcher, he takes pride in a high ground out to fly out ratio, a stat that is placed in high regard as he climbs through the minor leagues. The ability to keep the ball on the ground and involve the infield while avoiding long counts is key to his success and increases his durability and utility throughout a long season. Chris first came into contact with PACE during the fall of 2008, and he gravitated to the personnel’s knowledge – learning new training strategies which honed in on his specific needs and completing workouts which tailored to his movement patterns are part of his recent success. As a pitcher, he feels he has a keen sense of how to get the ball to move, something he feels he can pass along to younger players.

That's our boy...! giggling 
reb
reb

Back to top Go down

Post by reb Sun Jul 07, 2013 7:34 am

As you all may know by now, I was not here pre-season so I am doing some digging around Chris' baseball career...

"Siegfried and Simmons played for the Power in 2005. Both professional contracts were worth about $2 million, Starke said".
reb
reb

Back to top Go down

Post by reb Sun Jul 07, 2013 7:59 am

So he was signed by Fargo Moorhead RedHawks in April 2011, placed on the "inactive list" in June of 2011 only to be released by them in April 2012.

I will show you what I found (although you might have seen this already?)

April 26, 2011.
Fargo-Moorhead: Signed LHP Chris Siegfried.

June 3, 2011.
Fargo-Moorhead: Activated RHP Matt Mossey from the Inactive List; Placed LHP Chris Siegfried on the Disabled List.

June 11, 2011.
Fargo-Moorhead: Removed LHP Chris Siegfried from the disabled list and placed him on the Inactive List retroactive to June 2.

October 18, 2011.
Fargo-Moorhead: Exercised the 2012 option on LHP Chris Siegfried and INF Jesse Hoorelbeke.

April 18, 2012.
Fargo-Moorhead: Released LHP Chris Siegfried and RHP Zach Ward

I wonder why he was put on the inactive list? scratch

This must be part of what he was talking about with Des  - when he started writing his poems... Poor Chris! console
reb
reb

Back to top Go down

Post by brittany4400 Sun Jul 07, 2013 10:25 am

Thanks for that Reb.I see it also says disabled list first??? Maybe he was injured?? I really wish we could have some of their first coversations together cause I feel like we missed a lot.
brittany4400
brittany4400

Back to top Go down

Post by reb Sun Jul 07, 2013 11:05 am

brittany4400 wrote:Thanks for that Reb.I see it also says disabled list first??? Maybe he was injured?? I really wish we could have some of their first coversations together cause I feel like we missed a lot.

Yeah I would guess he was injured and was not able to continue. Maybe his injury was so bad that he was unable to continue playing baseball at all? If so, that must have been really difficult for him! But whatever happend, he pulled through and is now an AMAZING person.

I agree that they should have shown more of Chris and Des' conversations!!!
reb
reb

Back to top Go down

Post by brittany4400 Sun Jul 07, 2013 11:22 am

Maybe we will find out more about his bb career on htd's. I can't wait to meet his family. His mom looks like a very sweet lady.
brittany4400
brittany4400

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sun Jul 07, 2013 11:39 am

murasaki1393 wrote:
mrsbatonmom wrote:HTD description per TV Guide.....I wonder which one is Brooks?
Desiree visits the Top 4 contender’s hometowns.  One suitor treats her to a snow-cone-truck adventure; another shows his devotion to his family; a third bachelor takes her out for a day of baseball; and another considers his mother’s advice about Desiree.  Three suitors remain after the rose ceremony.

just bring the upcoming desc. of Ep.8 over here :
which one is Chris's?......ooh....such a difficult guess...laugh out loud...giggling 

my early predictions are sooo coming true!!...a Baseball Date is coming!!
Bring on the Aliberto HTD 2.0 !!!.....:crazy dance: 

cant wait to see her reactions being offered his signature bb card!!...

i bet bb mom is over the moon hearing this! :WAVEY: ...giggling bestbud! 

:happydance:

I'm glad they're going to highlight his baseball career because I didn't know about it other than a comment during the dodge ball date. It will be good to see another side other than the quiet, sensitive side we've been shown. I like him but he's not standing out to me as of yet.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15318

Back to top Go down

Post by Baseball Mom Sun Jul 07, 2013 1:33 pm

albean99 wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:
mrsbatonmom wrote:HTD description per TV Guide.....I wonder which one is Brooks?
Desiree visits the Top 4 contender’s hometowns.  One suitor treats her to a snow-cone-truck adventure; another shows his devotion to his family; a third bachelor takes her out for a day of baseball; and another considers his mother’s advice about Desiree.  Three suitors remain after the rose ceremony.

just bring the upcoming desc. of Ep.8 over here :
which one is Chris's?......ooh....such a difficult guess...laugh out loud...giggling 

my early predictions are sooo coming true!!...a Baseball Date is coming!!
Bring on the Aliberto HTD 2.0 !!!.....:crazy dance: 

cant wait to see her reactions being offered his signature bb card!!...

i bet bb mom is over the moon hearing this! :WAVEY: ...giggling bestbud! 

:happydance:

I'm glad they're going to highlight his baseball career because I didn't know about it other than a comment during the dodge ball date. It will be good to see another side other than the quiet, sensitive side we've been shown. I like him but he's not standing out to me as of yet.

Hi, Mura! Yup, I am eagerly awaiting his HTD. Like Reb and Britt, I am curious to know what made him decide to ultimately give up baseball and go back to school. It would seem from Reb's amazing research that he got injured and was subsequently released. That must have been a really hard time for him and I hope his family gave him the support that he needed. Looking forward to Monday night as well and the 1-on-1 in Madeira yes 

You say that you love rain but you open your umbrella when it rains. You say that you love the sun, but you find a shadowy spot when the sun shines. You say that you love the wind, but you close your window when the wind blows. This is why I am afraid when you say that you love me too. -unknown
Baseball Mom
Baseball Mom

Female Posts : 922

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 07, 2013 1:52 pm

Aren't Chris' parents still together? Does anyone know how long married?

Back to top Go down

Post by Baseball Mom Sun Jul 07, 2013 1:54 pm

BKay wrote:Aren't Chris' parents still together? Does anyone know how long married?

Yep, they are still together. I am not 100% sure but I think they have been married 30 years.

You say that you love rain but you open your umbrella when it rains. You say that you love the sun, but you find a shadowy spot when the sun shines. You say that you love the wind, but you close your window when the wind blows. This is why I am afraid when you say that you love me too. -unknown
Baseball Mom
Baseball Mom

Female Posts : 922

Back to top Go down

Post by brittany4400 Sun Jul 07, 2013 3:27 pm

Mura, I was just reading through the bachelorette contestant spoiler thread and saw your first post. U said they should bring arie back cause he and des would make a cute couple. I have to say I had those same thoughts..... But little did we know they would give us something even better ... And we have chris!!! He will probably always be my favorite. I don't think any one will surpass this sweet man with the most amazing eyelashes. Lol jut thought it was funny to go back an read that.

Also, San I saw where you posted cant wait to meet my favorite one this season.... And we know who that is!!!
brittany4400
brittany4400

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 46 of 47 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #5

+37
JBF
pavalygurl
Rosepetal
Norcalgal
black_tears