SELECT CONTENT

Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #3

Page 4 of 48 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 26 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #3 - Page 4 Empty Re: Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #3

Post by atem Wed May 29, 2013 9:17 am

Oh drat! They haven't even put up any deleted scenes of the guys! no

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #3 - Page 4 Empty Re: Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #3

Post by Guest Wed May 29, 2013 10:28 am

Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #3 - Page 4 4559481021_7f9ee49dfb_z
Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #3 - Page 4 Bachelorette-glendale-filming-23-640x572
Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #3 - Page 4 945169_465486716863250_775480423_n

i have finished my research about a Chest to Cry On... giggling
and now i am convinced that the guy is maboy Ziggy!!...i made several traditional SC using printscreen, and got better picture about the size of the arms and the thumb`s appearance but couldnt bring it here.*poor me!laugh out loud*...the lean arms, skin tone and, particularly the thumb *wink2 at your avi, bb mom!! :WAVEY: * match perfectly with the guy in question.

OMG. i am freaking out!!...we are in for JASH 2.0!! party time
I hope the spoiler were big wrong this time... Praying

Now off to real life.. :Smiley:

PS : what makes me curio is the easy chemistry they had at MnG and the fact that Ziggy got all intimate dates : 2 private concerts so far, wit h romantic setting. and in Antigua , a boat date , ala JEM and SeanCat. Plus, he kinda get the F1 edit, JMO : zoom out, no close up kissing or convo. Sooo excited to see how these will unfold

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed May 29, 2013 11:01 am

That could be Chris, but I still can't tell! :detective

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 29, 2013 11:05 am

atem wrote:That could be Chris, but I still can't tell! :detective

you should do slow-mo, replay and cut it to 3-4 SC. you`ll see the arms size and the thumb Hugesmile

Back to top Go down

Post by Baseball Mom Wed May 29, 2013 11:17 am

murasaki1393 wrote:

you should do slow-mo, replay and cut it to 3-4 SC. you`ll see the arms size and the thumb Hugesmile

I've been thinking the same since that screencap came out but then again, where Chris is concerned I am a little biased giggling so I kept that opinion to myself. But I did think that based on the size of the arms, it could be Chris who is not as beefy as some of the guys. However, the same could be said about Brooks. no idea

Last edited by Baseball Mom on Wed May 29, 2013 11:22 am; edited 1 time in total

You say that you love rain but you open your umbrella when it rains. You say that you love the sun, but you find a shadowy spot when the sun shines. You say that you love the wind, but you close your window when the wind blows. This is why I am afraid when you say that you love me too. -unknown
Baseball Mom
Baseball Mom

Female Posts : 922

Back to top Go down

Post by rc49ers Wed May 29, 2013 11:18 am

Could someone post the link to Chris's Twitter ?

:Thanktwo

Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #3 - Page 4 Its-ra10 It's raining LOVE!!            Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #3 - Page 4 Air_fi10 .....And an Amazing Adventure!!  

Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #3 - Page 4 Baseball-1 Life Is Like baseball, You Will Not Hit Every Pitch!
rc49ers
rc49ers

Back to top Go down

Post by brittany4400 Wed May 29, 2013 11:21 am

I still have it recorded on my tv so I will chk that out later girl! It could be him!
brittany4400
brittany4400

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 29, 2013 11:22 am

Baseball Mom wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:

I've been thinking the same since that screencap came out but then again, where Crhis is concerned I am a little biased giggling so I kept that opinion to myself. But I did think that based on the size of the arms, it could be Chris who is not as beefy as some of the guys. However, the same could be siad about Brooks. no idea

Brooks has this more yellow skin tone..laugh out loud...and much more beefy...i have replayed it for about 20 times, and it only match to Ziggy`s arms. Brooks`s are more beefy. and...Ziggy has this cute chubby thumb as his signature, IMO. I do hope im right giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 29, 2013 11:24 am

rc49ers wrote:Could someone post the link to Chris's Twitter ?

anyone would like to help RC?. :WAVEY: .i have to off now...

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed May 29, 2013 11:24 am

@chrissiegfried

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 29, 2013 11:25 am

brittany4400 wrote:I still have it recorded on my tv so I will chk that out later girl! It could be him!

great!! High clap

from last RC

Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #3 - Page 4 169610307-on-the-premiere-episode-901-desiree-begins-gettyimages

Their smile could light up the entire room!!... :pinkaw: :whistle:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 29, 2013 11:30 am

atem wrote:

@chrissiegfried

i believe @chrisRsiegfried :yes:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 48 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 26 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #3

+28
ilb123
Rosepetal
sfrank
IrishGal
Piper61