SELECT CONTENT

Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #3

Page 2 of 48 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 25 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #3 - Page 2 Empty Re: Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #3

Post by Guest Tue May 28, 2013 10:26 pm

atem wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:
atem wrote:He deleted the tweet? Why? 🇳🇴

maybe Millsy told him to pretend being the F1, who usually not allowed to tweet in early episodes?.... scratch cheeky

Why not tweet? It's not like he tweeted a spoiler!

ive said it...ive said it again...we are in for the weirdest season!!...on Em and Sean i believe F1-F3 allowed to tweet during the last 4-6 episodes. CMIIW

Back to top Go down

Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #3 - Page 2 Empty Re: Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #3

Post by ilgirl Tue May 28, 2013 11:03 pm

Welcomeparty! to Chrisville, ilgirl....!..so glad to having you here posting with us... bestbud!
[/quote]

Thanks! 👋

I also noticed Chris deleted his tweet. I noticed several more people started following him, and a bunch of people replied (I did a search with his handle). I hope he'll tweet again!
ilgirl
ilgirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 28, 2013 11:09 pm

i would do anything to know what were they talking about!!laugh out loud
it seems like Ziggy love to goof around Des giggling
(pic from wetpaint..thanks atem! )
PS : bbmom, :WAVEY: i can see his lovely purple socks peeking a bit..laugh out loud

Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #3 - Page 2 1316849130pre-1369788142

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 28, 2013 11:11 pm

ilgirl wrote:

I also noticed Chris deleted his tweet. I noticed several more people started following him, and a bunch of people replied (I did a search with his handle). I hope he'll tweet again!

i would love to get his TH updates :yes: . ..thanks !!..:Smiley:

Back to top Go down

Post by brittany4400 Tue May 28, 2013 11:22 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:i would do anything to know what were they talking about!!laugh out loud
it seems like Ziggy love to goof around Des giggling
(pic from wetpaint..thanks atem! )
PS : bbmom, :WAVEY: i can see his lovely purple socks peeking a bit..laugh out loud

Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #3 - Page 2 1316849130pre-1369788142

Seriously, stop doing this to my heart u cute man you! :eyesigh:
brittany4400
brittany4400

Back to top Go down

Post by brittany4400 Tue May 28, 2013 11:23 pm

Am I the only one that thinks his receding hair line makes him more handsome? Is that possible to say! I really do think so though!
brittany4400
brittany4400

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 28, 2013 11:29 pm

brittany4400 wrote:Am I the only one that thinks his receding hair line makes him more handsome? Is that possible to say! I really do think so though!

im with you, pal... :yes: . I adore him individually from long time ago. Now after seeing they r together, its also adorable!!//i think im gonna ship it!...i look fwd to seeing them together on Ep.3..then i would fix my mind about the shipping Hugesmile . decision...decision..what will be their best nick name? ChrisDes?...Ziggyree?....thought??

Back to top Go down

Post by brittany4400 Tue May 28, 2013 11:32 pm

I know this isn't the right thread but does anyone know of Ashley spivey is doing her blog this yr?
brittany4400
brittany4400

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue May 28, 2013 11:34 pm

brittany4400 wrote:I know this isn't the right thread but does anyone know of Ashley spivey is doing her blog this yr?

I don't think so. But, Sarah is doing one.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 28, 2013 11:35 pm

brittany4400 wrote:I know this isn't the right thread but does anyone know of Ashley spivey is doing her blog this yr?

Im not sure. but if im not mistaken she didnt do blogging for Sean`s season, right?...maybe we should check regularly on warner bros site or ask her directly thru twitter

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue May 28, 2013 11:42 pm

Love that pic of them! He's so adorkable and cute!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 29, 2013 6:47 am

It look like Matt White himself as the man behind the piano, and i bet he sings LOVE song!...How romantic.... :pinkaw:

PS: Des is indeed wearing that gorgeous purple gown..Go get him Des!!.laugh out loud :Drool:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eJCQY0imtNE

i forgot whether this date on Ep.3 or Ep.5??

Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #3 - Page 2 581920_467896109955644_2008387158_n

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 48 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 25 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #3

+28
ilb123
Rosepetal
sfrank
IrishGal
Piper61