SELECT CONTENT

Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #3

Page 3 of 48 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 25 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #3 - Page 3 Empty Re: Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #3

Post by Guest Wed May 29, 2013 6:55 am

here is the evidence that Ziggy is a LEFTY!!... giggling

Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #3 - Page 3 401797_467924256619496_1325429537_n

Back to top Go down

Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #3 - Page 3 Empty Re: Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #3

Post by 1girl Wed May 29, 2013 7:10 am

Chris reminds me of Will Arnett.

1girl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 29, 2013 7:23 am

Just to tickle your mind giggling :

ON MnG Episode :

Emily`s People Blog :
As extravagant as the helicopter was, Jef showing up on the skateboard was way more impressive in my mind! I immediately loved that he wasn't trying to impress me with some over the top entrance, but was clearly confident enough in himself that he didn't need all of that extra "stuff." He's obviously a free spirit but I was surprised at how soft spoken and sweet he was after talking to him.

Des`s People Blog :
I love a man who can make me laugh, so another entrance that was witty and fun was Chris getting down on one knee to then only wipe sweat from his brow and tie his shoe. Way to scare me and trick me all at the same time!

pretending that i am not spoiled, THIS makes me go ...Aheemm!! seeing hearts

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 29, 2013 7:26 am

1girl wrote:Chris reminds me of Will Arnett.

Welcomeparty! 1girl!..ummm..but a waaaayyy better looking?? Hugesmile

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed May 29, 2013 8:05 am

Yes, that's Matt White and that's in Germany (per the first press release).

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 29, 2013 8:20 am

atem wrote:Yes, that's Matt White and that's in Germany (per the first press release).

thanks Atem..im surprise to find out that she designed d gown by herself for that particular date. It speaks volume, IMO.. giggling :sprinklehearts

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed May 29, 2013 8:52 am

murasaki1393 wrote:
atem wrote:Yes, that's Matt White and that's in Germany (per the first press release).

thanks Atem..im surprise to find out that she designed d gown by herself for that particular date. It speaks volume, IMO.. giggling :sprinklehearts

I wish! But, she designed her dress for the 3rd epi rose ceremony! So, it's not that dress. I bet that dress is the same designer as the silver dress she wore (Rhami?)

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Wed May 29, 2013 9:10 am

1girl wrote:Chris reminds me of Will Arnett.

Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #3 - Page 3 6257016761girl
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Wed May 29, 2013 9:10 am

Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #3 - Page 3 Downlo10

Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #3 - Page 3 Downlo11

Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #3 - Page 3 Downlo12

Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #3 - Page 3 Downlo13

Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #3 - Page 3 Downlo14
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 29, 2013 9:12 am

Thank you so much Love_Me!! clapping! :cutesmile!:

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed May 29, 2013 9:13 am

Was that from a deleted scene?

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 29, 2013 9:15 am

atem wrote:Was that from a deleted scene?

No. from the very end of EP.1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 48 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 25 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #3

+28
ilb123
Rosepetal
sfrank
IrishGal
Piper61