SELECT CONTENT

Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #2

Page 47 of 47 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 45, 46, 47

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #2 - Page 47 Empty Re: Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #2

Post by Guest Tue May 28, 2013 7:29 pm

julychild wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:
sanlee088 wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:Someone help explain to me??
why Brooks follow Des??....is it seems obvious?
i believe Jef wasnt following Em when the season was still airing? scratch
please and thank you :Smiley:

That I don't have an answer for. I don't think a F1 has ever followed the lead before the season ended, but I guess there is always a first time for everything. laugh out loud Maybe they just don't care or they think it will make people doubt him as F1 because of it?!

if you ask me, of course i would say that i secretly wish the spoiler was wrong (please consider my apology, San Hugesmile ) and Chris is indeed the F1 Praying #CrayFanProblem :gotcha:

Not trying to put a damper on you dreams, or anything, just to follow the trend already set, it is also "unusual" for the F1 to follow the F2 (at least not until much later) and Chris follows Brooks.....and on and on it goes.......

Yeah..hang on Ladies!...we are in for the weirdest season ever!! Suspect

Back to top Go down

Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #2 - Page 47 Empty Re: Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #2

Post by Guest Tue May 28, 2013 7:30 pm

julychild wrote:
atem wrote:Chris follows Brooks?

Yes...and now Brooks is following him too!!!

meaning : they miss each other so much!! laugh out loud giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 28, 2013 7:32 pm

brittany4400 wrote:Did someone say the meet and greet pics are up? Can we bring over Chris's?

please do so Ms.Brittany.. :Smiley: Praying

Back to top Go down

Post by brittany4400 Tue May 28, 2013 7:52 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:
brittany4400 wrote:Did someone say the meet and greet pics are up? Can we bring over Chris's?

please do so Ms.Brittany.. :Smiley: Praying

It was more of a plead for someone to! I don't know how laugh out loud
brittany4400
brittany4400

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 28, 2013 9:05 pm

Anyone who has ABC Medianet password, pretty please bring over Chris-Des RC pic here? i saw it there, where he shows the most adorable smile ever. I cant clearly see Des`s face though..
Do you guys notice on that particular scene, they only showed it from top-shot?..i found its weird that only Ziggy got that angle and they DIDNT show them hugging scratch

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue May 28, 2013 9:11 pm

I think they have to wait for Getty Images to post them. So, all we have is the small pics right now!

I can't believe Chris tweeted! High clap

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue May 28, 2013 9:32 pm

Awww! That's so cute that he's following Diogo!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Baseball Mom Tue May 28, 2013 9:44 pm

Is it just me or has Chris deleted his first tweet? no idea

You say that you love rain but you open your umbrella when it rains. You say that you love the sun, but you find a shadowy spot when the sun shines. You say that you love the wind, but you close your window when the wind blows. This is why I am afraid when you say that you love me too. -unknown
Baseball Mom
Baseball Mom

Female Posts : 922

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 47 of 47 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 45, 46, 47

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #2

+27
Liladiana
officeRules
pretty jmai
renaissance
sbolduc