SELECT CONTENT

Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #2

Page 45 of 47 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46, 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #2 - Page 45 Empty Re: Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #2

Post by Guest Tue May 28, 2013 3:30 pm

brittany4400 wrote:Oh poor chris... U can come to my house for some consoling! I mean... You know... I don't mind... At all!!!!!!!!

:LMBO: funnythread I agree word :bad girl: #FreeConsoling :Flirty: #CrayFans #CantHelpIt

Back to top Go down

Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #2 - Page 45 Empty Re: Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #2

Post by Guest Tue May 28, 2013 6:18 pm

Desiree`s People Blog :

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20703880,00.html

where she wrote about Ziggy :
I love a man who can make me laugh, so another entrance that was witty and fun was Chris getting down on one knee to then only wipe sweat from his brow and tie his shoe. Way to scare me and trick me all at the same time!

Remember peeps, she likes witty guy! :pinkaw:

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue May 28, 2013 6:30 pm

I sure wish he's twitter. Praying

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by brittany4400 Tue May 28, 2013 6:34 pm

I know, we should all tweet him to start! Why is he the only one who hasn't????? I hope we see his conversation next week since he didn't get a 1on1.
brittany4400
brittany4400

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue May 28, 2013 6:40 pm

brittany4400 wrote:I know, we should all tweet him to start! Why is he the only one who hasn't????? I hope we see his conversation next week since he didn't get a 1on1.

I agree! People should tweet him! What should the tweets say?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Karen5354 Tue May 28, 2013 6:43 pm

^^ I think he's only been rejected for a few weeks and needs time to get over the heartache. Tweeting would probably the last thing on his mind, jmo.

Karen5354

Female Posts : 276

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue May 28, 2013 6:43 pm

I also think that he just isn't a big social media person or he is still heart broken/not interested in really tweeting just yet. We know he has made an account though, so perhaps it is only a matter of time before he starts tweeting.
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue May 28, 2013 6:48 pm

He tweeted! :Smiley:

chris siegfried ‏@ChrisRSiegfried
Thank you to everyone for the support! #NeededToTieMyShoe
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19233

Back to top Go down

Post by Huchmom3 Tue May 28, 2013 6:48 pm

Looks like he sent out 1 tweet couple hours ago and added some of his buds from the show.

Maybe now he will start tweeting more :yes:
Huchmom3
Huchmom3

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue May 28, 2013 6:50 pm

bluwavz wrote:He tweeted! :Smiley:

awwww rotfl Love the hashtag line!
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 28, 2013 6:58 pm

sanlee088 wrote:
bluwavz wrote:He tweeted! :Smiley:

awwww rotfl Love the hashtag line!

Our pray has been answered!! High clap ...Loving the hashtag!!... I love me some funny Ziggy! :Clap: :giggle:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 28, 2013 7:04 pm

Someone help explain to me??
why Brooks follow Des??....is it seems obvious?
i believe Jef wasnt following Em when the season was still airing? scratch
please and thank you :Smiley:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 45 of 47 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46, 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #2

+27
Liladiana
officeRules
pretty jmai
renaissance
sbolduc