SELECT CONTENT

Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #2

Page 46 of 47 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #2 - Page 46 Empty Re: Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #2

Post by Admin Tue May 28, 2013 7:07 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:Someone help explain to me??
why Brooks follow Des??....is it seems obvious?
i believe Jef wasnt following Em when the season was still airing? scratch
please and thank you :Smiley:

That I don't have an answer for. I don't think a F1 has ever followed the lead before the season ended, but I guess there is always a first time for everything. laugh out loud Maybe they just don't care or they think it will make people doubt him as F1 because of it?!
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #2 - Page 46 Empty Re: Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #2

Post by Guest Tue May 28, 2013 7:10 pm

sanlee088 wrote:

That I don't have an answer for. I don't think a F1 has ever followed the lead before the season ended, but I guess there is always a first time for everything. laugh out loud Maybe they just don't care or they think it will make people doubt him as F1 because of it?!

if you ask me, of course i would say that i secretly wish the spoiler was wrong (please consider my apology, San Hugesmile ) and Chris is indeed the F1 Praying #CrayFanProblem :gotcha:

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue May 28, 2013 7:13 pm

I wouldn't mind the spoiler being wrong myself.

I really like the hashtag! We have to get Kacey and others to tweet it!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 28, 2013 7:15 pm

atem wrote:I wouldn't mind the spoiler being wrong myself.

I really like the hashtag! We have to get Kacey and others to tweet it!

One thing for sure, editing-wise and social media-wise, i think we are in for the weirdest, unpredictable season ever....JMHO

Back to top Go down

Post by brittany4400 Tue May 28, 2013 7:17 pm

He's funny!! I kinda love him just a bit! I don't know him! Is that unhealthy? Oh we'll.... l o v e
brittany4400
brittany4400

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 28, 2013 7:19 pm

brittany4400 wrote:He's funny!! I kinda love him just a bit! I don't know him! Is that unhealthy? Oh we'll.... l o v e

#CrayFanProblems #DealWithIt giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by brittany4400 Tue May 28, 2013 7:21 pm

I don't think he stood out as much to the general audience because they barely showed him! We need to start begging and tweeting for him after ep 3 and his 1on1! I like drew too but I kinda like people comparing him to jake p so maybe he won't have much of a chance as next bach over chris! #iwouldneverpostthatinadrewthread :hidingchair
brittany4400
brittany4400

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Tue May 28, 2013 7:24 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:
sanlee088 wrote:

if you ask me, of course i would say that i secretly wish the spoiler was wrong (please consider my apology, San Hugesmile ) and Chris is indeed the F1 Praying #CrayFanProblem :gotcha:

Not trying to put a damper on you dreams, or anything, just to follow the trend already set, it is also "unusual" for the F1 to follow the F2 (at least not until much later) and Chris follows Brooks.....and on and on it goes.......

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue May 28, 2013 7:25 pm

Chris follows Brooks?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 28, 2013 7:27 pm

brittany4400 wrote:I don't think he stood out as much to the general audience because they barely showed him! We need to start begging and tweeting for him after ep 3 and his 1on1! I like drew too but I kinda like people comparing him to jake p so maybe he won't have much of a chance as next bach over chris! #iwouldneverpostthatinadrewthread :hidingchair

is it just me.?.appearance wise, Drew was an Ok for me. but when i see him speak, i feel like i am watching an actor on episode of GH or Bold and Beautiful back then. laugh out loud. Not saying that the is an actor. But he just seems to try hard to say the right thing, in a very formal way, JMO.
to the bolded, count me in please! :yes:

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Tue May 28, 2013 7:27 pm

atem wrote:Chris follows Brooks?

Yes...and now Brooks is following him too!!!

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by brittany4400 Tue May 28, 2013 7:27 pm

Did someone say the meet and greet pics are up? Can we bring over Chris's?
brittany4400
brittany4400

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 46 of 47 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #2

+27
Liladiana
officeRules
pretty jmai
renaissance
sbolduc