SELECT CONTENT

Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #2

Page 1 of 47 1, 2, 3 ... 24 ... 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #2 Empty Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #2

Post by atem Thu May 09, 2013 12:41 pm

brittany4400 wrote:What date does the blooper show air?

I'm trying to remeber. Either the 20th or 21st. It's the day after the DWTS finale.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #2 Empty Re: Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #2

Post by Guest Thu May 09, 2013 9:15 pm

bbmom.. :WAVEY:
ITA.i`d rather Chris is F3 too.
i suspect MF has set up Drew being the next TB.
and i always hate ATFR of F2. its like rubbing salt on the wound. it is totally unnecessary. I cant stand the awkwardness ! no no
If there is petition to omit ATFR of F2 at all, definitely im in !... :yes:

im so bummed and disappointed knowing the final decision, that i feel i won`t bother to post anymore... duh :headbanging hissyfit

Back to top Go down

Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #2 Empty Re: Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #2

Post by atem Thu May 09, 2013 9:24 pm

We have no idea if Drew is even interested! Linsday and Ashlee weren't.

Looking forward to seeing this handsome man on my tv screen!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Baseball Mom Thu May 09, 2013 10:06 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:bbmom.. :WAVEY:
and i always hate ATFR of F2. its like rubbing salt on the wound. it is totally unnecessary. I cant stand the awkwardness ! no no

im so bummed and disappointed knowing the final decision, that i feel i won`t bother to post anymore... duh :headbanging hissyfit

oh no, you can't stop posting murasaki...we would miss you so much....like you I'm disappointed but there really isn't anything we can do console
this is why I try not to get too invested in anyone, although I wasn't too successful this time coz Chris just pulled me in from the moment I saw his pictures....and I haven't even heard him say anything yet...who knows how we will react once we see him on TV...we might have a change of heart, who knows....although I really hope he turns out to be as wonderful as his family and friends say he is yes and not be like the other Chris from Emily's season.
Just know we'll be here together along with many others supporting Chris bestbud!

You say that you love rain but you open your umbrella when it rains. You say that you love the sun, but you find a shadowy spot when the sun shines. You say that you love the wind, but you close your window when the wind blows. This is why I am afraid when you say that you love me too. -unknown
Baseball Mom
Baseball Mom

Female Posts : 922

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 09, 2013 11:07 pm

Baseball Mom wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:bbmom.. :WAVEY:

oh no, you can't stop posting murasaki...we would miss you so much....like you I'm disappointed but there really isn't anything we can do console
this is why I try not to get too invested in anyone, although I wasn't too successful this time coz Chris just pulled me in from the moment I saw his pictures....and I haven't even heard him say anything yet...who knows how we will react once we see him on TV...we might have a change of heart, who knows....although I really hope he turns out to be as wonderful as his family and friends say he is yes and not be like the other Chris from Emily's season.
Just know we'll be here together along with many others supporting Chris bestbud!

tq bb mom! bestbud! ...i need a life so i won`t be too invested and take this silly show too seriously. LoL :bigsigh: Hugesmile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 10, 2013 4:40 am

i bring the discussion from F2 thread here :

california90 wrote:
wonder how his exit went.. well...now I wonder who is gonna have the most painful heartbreak..

If Des has heart, knowing she has really into Brooks from the very beginning, she should let Chris go before final RC.
I can`t believe i have to see my fav end up as F2 and having a painful heartbreak, 2 years in a row! hissyfit

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Fri May 10, 2013 5:09 am

maybe it won't be as painful as we think it is! plus, there is always a bright side-- it'll allow him to move on and find the love of his life <3

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 10, 2013 8:32 am

OK- if i may imagining Chris pulling a Chris Lambton- turned down the bachelor gig, move on, stay away from the Machine and finding his own career path and the love of his life(probably from this franchise).
From all of the available gals from bachelor nation, who do you think should be pairing with him?
let me go first , (by order):
1. Sarah Herron (gorgeous, a true gem)
2. Tenley (Oregon connection)
3. Lindzi (Seattle connection)
:anyone?:

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri May 10, 2013 8:57 am

I'd support Chris either way. yes

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Baseball Mom Fri May 10, 2013 9:41 am

murasaki1393 wrote:i bring the discussion from F2 thread here :

california90 wrote:
wonder how his exit went.. well...now I wonder who is gonna have the most painful heartbreak..

If Des has heart, knowing she has really into Brooks from the very beginning, she should let Chris go before final RC.
I can`t believe i have to see my fav end up as F2 and having a painful heartbreak, 2 years in a row! hissyfit

to the bolded, I really hope you are right and Des saves Chris the pain of going down on one knee to propose only to have her reject his proposal...every year, I dread watching the final rose ceremony precisely for this reason regardless of may favorite getting selected or not. I hope Chris handles his exit :Frown: really well. Same goes for Drew...

You say that you love rain but you open your umbrella when it rains. You say that you love the sun, but you find a shadowy spot when the sun shines. You say that you love the wind, but you close your window when the wind blows. This is why I am afraid when you say that you love me too. -unknown
Baseball Mom
Baseball Mom

Female Posts : 922

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 10, 2013 11:21 am

Baseball Mom wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:i bring the discussion from F2 thread here :

california90 wrote:

to the bolded, I really hope you are right and Des saves Chris the pain of going down on one knee to propose only to have her reject his proposal...every year, I dread watching the final rose ceremony precisely for this reason regardless of may favorite getting selected or not. I hope Chris handles his exit :Frown: really well. Same goes for Drew...

YUP. sadly, we should add, IF the producers would let Des to do it. From another thread, Starshine said on Ash season, they did not allow Ash letting Ben go before FRC, which i assume to get a dramatic ending. no no
if they already set up Chris as TB, i can see they encourage him to get down in one knee. I would be so dread watching it, for sure no no
You`ll never know with this silly show, right?....the Machine gets what the Machine wants.... :bigsigh:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 47 1, 2, 3 ... 24 ... 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #2

+27
Liladiana
officeRules
pretty jmai
renaissance
sbolduc