SELECT CONTENT

Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #2

Page 3 of 47 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 25 ... 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #2 - Page 3 Empty Re: Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #2

Post by Admin Sat May 11, 2013 3:44 pm

That instagram account has been up since the show began filming. It has just been private the whole time. I remember Ashlee's was private the whole time during filming and while it was airing, but she put it to public after the season ended.
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #2 - Page 3 Empty Re: Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #2

Post by Guest Sat May 11, 2013 3:47 pm

atem wrote:
sanlee088 wrote:Awe, thank you Love_Me! You are so sweet!! bestbud!

Does this look like Chris S's instagram? It is private though.

Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #2 - Page 3 Chrissh chrissiegfried ( Chris Siegfried )

http://web.stagram.com/search/chris%20siegfried/

Drat. When did the Top 4 gals for Sean's season put up their twitter's/instagram and openly use it? I know Desiree waited a long time, but what about the others?

Lindsay, Des, Ashlee,(in this order) before it started airing and Cat a couple of episodes in...

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Sat May 11, 2013 3:51 pm

Looking forward to seeing Chris, Zak and Drew. :yes:

Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #2 - Page 3 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sat May 11, 2013 3:56 pm

ZevirahWolf wrote:
atem wrote:

Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #2 - Page 3 Chrissh chrissiegfried ( Chris Siegfried )

Drat. When did the Top 4 gals for Sean's season put up their twitter's/instagram and openly use it? I know Desiree waited a long time, but what about the others?

Lindsay, Des, Ashlee,(in this order) before it started airing and Cat a couple of episodes in...

Cat's first Instagram was 2/2 and her twitter was opened 1/9. It's sad I remember these dates off the top of my head.

Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #2 - Page 3 87b72b10 Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #2 - Page 3 86669110 Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #2 - Page 3 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Baseball Mom Sat May 11, 2013 8:44 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:

i think so, San.
if i remember correctly, there is a twitter account of him with the same/similar name. but i cant recall specifically. i just remember it was deactivated and he has only BG pic in it no idea

From that pic, it looks like Chris took part in a Tough Mudder event...makes me admire him even more :bigsmile:
That's a gruelling 10 mile or so obstacle course event that raises funds for the Wounded Warrior program.
Yay for Chris High clap

You say that you love rain but you open your umbrella when it rains. You say that you love the sun, but you find a shadowy spot when the sun shines. You say that you love the wind, but you close your window when the wind blows. This is why I am afraid when you say that you love me too. -unknown
Baseball Mom
Baseball Mom

Female Posts : 922

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Sat May 11, 2013 8:46 pm

Kasey did tough mudder too.. I feel like a lot of these guys have a lot in common with each other. I hope there are a bunch of bromances. LOL

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by Baseball Mom Sat May 11, 2013 8:52 pm

california90 wrote:Kasey did tough mudder too.. I feel like a lot of these guys have a lot in common with each other. I hope there are a bunch of bromances. LOL

Yes....do I dare say, Arie and Jef :bigsmile:
But you're right California90, these guys seem to love adventure and keeping htemselves in top physical condition....
it will be a feast for the ladies' eyes :fanningfan ...can't wait for the season to start!

You say that you love rain but you open your umbrella when it rains. You say that you love the sun, but you find a shadowy spot when the sun shines. You say that you love the wind, but you close your window when the wind blows. This is why I am afraid when you say that you love me too. -unknown
Baseball Mom
Baseball Mom

Female Posts : 922

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Sat May 11, 2013 8:58 pm

Baseball Mom wrote:
california90 wrote:Kasey did tough mudder too.. I feel like a lot of these guys have a lot in common with each other. I hope there are a bunch of bromances. LOL

But you're right California90, these guys seem to love adventure and keeping htemselves in top physical condition....
it will be a feast for the ladies' eyes :fanningfan ...can't wait for the season to start!

arie/jef, sean/john! loved it.

yeah all the guys are adventurous. lots of baseball players and athletes! and part time models. great traits all around!

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 11, 2013 10:53 pm

Baseball Mom wrote:

haaa. i feel this season maybe like a deja vu of last season for me.
Arie/Jef. I love one. Im just okay with the other one. But above all, i love their bromance, as they made a life-long friendship, which proven outlast the relationship of the F1 and the Lead! giggling . oh, and i thought the lead should pick the one that i love, instead :whistle:

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sat May 11, 2013 10:56 pm

Please, get real. Emily wouldn't have lasted with any of them!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 11, 2013 11:06 pm

atem wrote:Please, get real. Emily wouldn't have lasted with any of them!

yeah, i know atem. but i never like M, so surely i would blame her for the crash of JEM. Hugesmile
but i dare to bet that she would last longer if she was with Arie, tho....#Godknoswhowlong giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 12, 2013 12:24 am

Baseball Mom wrote:

From that pic, it looks like Chris took part in a Tough Mudder event...makes me admire him even more :bigsmile:
That's a gruelling 10 mile or so obstacle course event that raises funds for the Wounded Warrior program.
Yay for Chris High clap

bb Mom, i luuuuve your new Ava.Chris is stupid-hot in that pic! :fanningfan :giggle:
Yaaayy for Chrisville !! girldance

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 47 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 25 ... 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #2

+27
Liladiana
officeRules
pretty jmai
renaissance
sbolduc