SELECT CONTENT

Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #2

Page 25 of 47 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 36 ... 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #2 - Page 25 Empty Re: Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #2

Post by Admin Wed May 22, 2013 12:36 am

I think for Chris to get to the F2 and to get two 1-1's and that concert part after the group date means that she did like him a lot, just not as much as Brooks. I hope he is shown a lot. :Smiley:
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #2 - Page 25 Empty Re: Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #2

Post by brittany4400 Wed May 22, 2013 12:37 am

atem wrote:
renaissance wrote:
brittany4400 wrote:After watching it agin I def saw a lot more chris! There is a lot of making out scenes with them! It seems like she was all over him too, but I don't blame her!
where did u watch it again

She has DVR? I wish I did.

Yes, I saw it earlier and recorded it and just got the chance to sit down and watch it!
brittany4400
brittany4400

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed May 22, 2013 12:39 am

Well, I have to admit I really liked what I saw with her and Chris.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by brittany4400 Wed May 22, 2013 12:46 am

atem wrote:Well, I have to admit I really liked what I saw with her and Chris.

I think he gets a really good edit! I liked that he wasn't really in the drama but just said this is a big deal! I think he was probably protective of her! I also think he has a really cute soft voice! Can't wait til Monday to see his funny side out of the limo!
brittany4400
brittany4400

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 22, 2013 1:12 am

Finally! someone has mercy to put the vid on the thread, for us, the weirdos outside US. laugh out loud. thank you Dreamer, california90 and all of the awesome posters out there!!

It was a very quick Ziggy here and there. and yes, i couldnt tell if it was him in making out scenes giggling .

I guess i will patiently wait for SC from San... Praying

I do have feeling they are gunning either Drew or Zak as TB...and i coudnt disagree more....we want our wholesame Ziggy on our screen! :yes:

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed May 22, 2013 1:23 am

Okay ladies...

Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #2 - Page 25 Chris2j
Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #2 - Page 25 Chriswkk
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed May 22, 2013 1:24 am

You guys are right! He looks different in almost every scene!

Is this Drew or Chris?

Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #2 - Page 25 Vidbul21
Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #2 - Page 25 Vidbul22

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed May 22, 2013 1:24 am

atem wrote:You guys are right! He looks different in almost every scene!

Is this Drew or Chris?

Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #2 - Page 25 Vidbul21
Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #2 - Page 25 Vidbul22

Definitely Drew. IMO
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Wed May 22, 2013 1:26 am

I think it's Drew, too. Features are a little softer.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed May 22, 2013 1:32 am

sanlee088 wrote:Okay ladies...

Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #2 - Page 25 Chris2j

Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #2 - Page 25 Chriswkk

Were there any more you wanted me to capture? giggling
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 22, 2013 1:33 am

Baseball Mom wrote:
sbolduc wrote:From what I have heard of Chris I really like him, I do, but he is reminding me of Kypton in a way. The complete package, who is so nice, very attractive and just a great guy, but just doesn't have the connection like Ed or Reid. Then again this is basing on three clips laugh out loud so I could be completely wrong.

I am really hoping he doesn't end up being Kiptyn 2.0. I remember reading JBF's description of Chris in the fun thread and how he won't be very expressive of his emotions. But I also have read from people who know him (family, friends, former professors and baseball coaches) that he has a really fun personality :yes: and even a little out there sometimes giggling . But then again, they are all at the mercy of TPTB and how they decide to edit them hmmm Oh well, I guess we'll find out once the season gets going.

What i perceive of JBF`s description is Chris is not a sweet-talker guy ( as opposed to BF maybe). He is the kind of guy who likes to show affection by action..and need to think before he speak..we can tell he can articulate well his opinion in his bio. I can see it as his strength, yet in this crazy show it is likely become his weakness. This is an event where you are supposed to fall in love quickly, convinced the lead to pick you by showing your raw emotions, and everything is all about emotions, that has to be expressed in a lightning speed.
ITA with you, bb mom. I have done my own little research by myself regarding his personality. I am convinced he is not as vanilla as Kyptyn.Now its down to edit, whether they will show his whole personality or not. I am leaning toward the latter, though. no

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 22, 2013 1:36 am

sanlee088 wrote:
sanlee088 wrote:Okay ladies...

Were there any more you wanted me to capture? giggling

thanks san...You ROck!! High clap
he looves to wearing striped shirt!.. i dare to bet this is the same shirt he is wearing in his Linked in Profile pic, :yes:

btw, we want a making out Zigggy!!..pretty please.... Praying

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 47 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 36 ... 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #2

+27
Liladiana
officeRules
pretty jmai
renaissance
sbolduc