SELECT CONTENT

Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #2

Page 24 of 47 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 35 ... 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #2 - Page 24 Empty Re: Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #2

Post by Baseball Mom Tue May 21, 2013 11:08 pm

sbolduc wrote:From what I have heard of Chris I really like him, I do, but he is reminding me of Kypton in a way. The complete package, who is so nice, very attractive and just a great guy, but just doesn't have the connection like Ed or Reid. Then again this is basing on three clips laugh out loud so I could be completely wrong.

I am really hoping he doesn't end up being Kiptyn 2.0. I remember reading JBF's description of Chris in the fun thread and how he won't be very expressive of his emotions. But I also have read from people who know him (family, friends, former professors and baseball coaches) that he has a really fun personality :yes: and even a little out there sometimes giggling . But then again, they are all at the mercy of TPTB and how they decide to edit them hmmm Oh well, I guess we'll find out once the season gets going.

You say that you love rain but you open your umbrella when it rains. You say that you love the sun, but you find a shadowy spot when the sun shines. You say that you love the wind, but you close your window when the wind blows. This is why I am afraid when you say that you love me too. -unknown
Baseball Mom
Baseball Mom

Female Posts : 922

Back to top Go down

Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #2 - Page 24 Empty Re: Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #2

Post by Baseball Mom Tue May 21, 2013 11:16 pm

atem wrote:I saw a ton of Chris and Des making out!

saw those too but they were taken from far away...doesn't have the same effect as the close up shots no

You say that you love rain but you open your umbrella when it rains. You say that you love the sun, but you find a shadowy spot when the sun shines. You say that you love the wind, but you close your window when the wind blows. This is why I am afraid when you say that you love me too. -unknown
Baseball Mom
Baseball Mom

Back to top Go down

Post by brittany4400 Tue May 21, 2013 11:18 pm

sanlee088 wrote:

I thought you didn't see it yet? Where did you see it?

I saw them making out a lot too! I think she liked him a lot too because it seemed like she was blocking him cause she was all on him!
brittany4400
brittany4400

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue May 21, 2013 11:20 pm

Baseball Mom wrote:

saw those too but they were taken from far away...doesn't have the same effect as the close up shots no

Not that far away! She was having so much fun with him too!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Baseball Mom Tue May 21, 2013 11:25 pm

atem wrote:
Baseball Mom wrote:

Yeah, she was enjoying him alright :uptonogood I mean who wouldn't be eyedrool

Baseball Mom
Baseball Mom

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue May 21, 2013 11:28 pm

Baseball Mom wrote:
atem wrote:
Baseball Mom wrote:

giggling Yeah, but I'm talking about the non making out scenes.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Baseball Mom Tue May 21, 2013 11:30 pm

atem wrote:
Baseball Mom wrote:
atem wrote:
Baseball Mom wrote:

ooops, sorry duh ....where Chris is concerned, my mind is always in the gutter rotfl

Baseball Mom
Baseball Mom

Back to top Go down

Post by brittany4400 Tue May 21, 2013 11:34 pm

Baseball Mom wrote:
atem wrote:
Baseball Mom wrote:
atem wrote:
Baseball Mom wrote:

ooops, sorry duh ....where Chris is concerned, my mind is always in the gutter rotfl

Guilty of that here too drooling
brittany4400
brittany4400

Back to top Go down

Post by Baseball Mom Tue May 21, 2013 11:37 pm

brittany4400 wrote:
Baseball Mom wrote:
atem wrote:
Baseball Mom wrote:
atem wrote:
Baseball Mom wrote:

Guilty of that here too drooling

laugh out loud, brittany...so glad i'm not the only one :cutesmile!:

Baseball Mom
Baseball Mom

Back to top Go down

Post by brittany4400 Wed May 22, 2013 12:16 am

After watching it agin I def saw a lot more chris! There is a lot of making out scenes with them! It seems like she was all over him too, but I don't blame her!
brittany4400
brittany4400

Back to top Go down

Post by renaissance Wed May 22, 2013 12:31 am

brittany4400 wrote:After watching it agin I def saw a lot more chris! There is a lot of making out scenes with them! It seems like she was all over him too, but I don't blame her!
where did u watch it again

renaissance

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed May 22, 2013 12:33 am

renaissance wrote:
brittany4400 wrote:After watching it agin I def saw a lot more chris! There is a lot of making out scenes with them! It seems like she was all over him too, but I don't blame her!
where did u watch it again

She has DVR? I wish I did.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 47 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 35 ... 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #2

+27
Liladiana
officeRules
pretty jmai
renaissance
sbolduc