SELECT CONTENT

Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #2

Page 2 of 47 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 24 ... 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #2 - Page 2 Empty Re: Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #2

Post by Baseball Mom Fri May 10, 2013 12:06 pm

[/quote]

YUP. sadly, we should add, IF the producers would let Des to do it. From another thread, Starshine said on Ash season, they did not allow Ash letting Ben go before FRC, which i assume to get a dramatic ending. no no
if they already set up Chris as TB, i can see they encourage him to get down in one knee. I would be so dread watching it, for sure no no
You`ll never know with this silly show, right?....the Machine gets what the Machine wants.... :bigsigh: [/quote]

During Ali's season, she was also allowed to let Chris Lambton go early...so I am hoping that Des, if she cares for Chris enough to avoid hurting him as much as possible, will insist with TPTB to allow her to let him go early :bigsigh:

You say that you love rain but you open your umbrella when it rains. You say that you love the sun, but you find a shadowy spot when the sun shines. You say that you love the wind, but you close your window when the wind blows. This is why I am afraid when you say that you love me too. -unknown
Baseball Mom
Baseball Mom

Female Posts : 922

Back to top Go down

Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #2 - Page 2 Empty Re: Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #2

Post by LACALI Fri May 10, 2013 4:41 pm

Just remember, it's not over until it's over. Who is Sanlee anyway?

LACALI

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri May 10, 2013 4:47 pm

LACALI wrote:Just remember, it's not over until it's over. Who is Sanlee anyway?

Hi and Welcome1 LACALI! My source has confirmed that Brooks is F1 and Chris is F2.
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri May 10, 2013 6:24 pm

LACALI wrote:Just remember, it's not over until it's over. Who is Sanlee anyway?

Welcome to the forum! Why do you think there is still a chance sanlee and Love_Me's sources are wrong?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by LACALI Sat May 11, 2013 1:53 am

Wishful thinking. Chris is sooo cute!

LACALI

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Sat May 11, 2013 4:08 am

Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #2 - Page 2 625701676LACALI!

San is one of the best Administrators and friends you will ever meet. She is also very reliable. I think she nailed this. Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #2 - Page 2 771730417
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat May 11, 2013 4:30 am

Awe, thank you Love_Me! You are so sweet!! bestbud!

Does this look like Chris S's instagram? It is private though.

Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #2 - Page 2 Chrissh chrissiegfried ( Chris Siegfried )

http://web.stagram.com/search/chris%20siegfried/
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 11, 2013 5:35 am

LACALI wrote:Wishful thinking. Chris is sooo cute!

WELCOME LACALI !!

Yeah..i know,... drooling . I guess a girl with the right mind would`nt dump him, right? :hidingchair
let`s hope he become the next bachelor! cheerleader

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 11, 2013 5:37 am

sanlee088 wrote:Awe, thank you Love_Me! You are so sweet!! bestbud!

Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #2 - Page 2 Chrissh chrissiegfried ( Chris Siegfried )

i think so, San.
if i remember correctly, there is a twitter account of him with the same/similar name. but i cant recall specifically. i just remember it was deactivated and he has only BG pic in it no idea

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sat May 11, 2013 8:59 am

sanlee088 wrote:Awe, thank you Love_Me! You are so sweet!! bestbud!

Drat. When did the Top 4 gals for Sean's season put up their twitter's/instagram and openly use it? I know Desiree waited a long time, but what about the others?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Sat May 11, 2013 3:36 pm

I think the whole social media situation is still evolving, quickly, but evolving. The norms and practices even from a season ago may not be the same. It's tough when we are trying to look for patterns. They (TPTB) may be on to us Hugesmile

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sat May 11, 2013 3:40 pm

All I want to know is when we can see his instagram as a 'fan', not for clues. That pic is so dang cute!

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 47 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 24 ... 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #2

+27
Liladiana
officeRules
pretty jmai
renaissance
sbolduc