SELECT CONTENT

DWTS - Season 16 - Spoilers/Speculation - Discussion

Page 10 of 19 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 14 ... 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

DWTS - Season 16 - Spoilers/Speculation - Discussion - Page 10 Empty Re: DWTS - Season 16 - Spoilers/Speculation - Discussion

Post by Ally Wed Feb 27, 2013 6:16 pm

At least Tony will have fun this season. Much better for him than I originally thought.
Ally
Ally

Back to top Go down

DWTS - Season 16 - Spoilers/Speculation - Discussion - Page 10 Empty Re: DWTS - Season 16 - Spoilers/Speculation - Discussion

Post by frajosfanofchris Wed Feb 27, 2013 6:39 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

DWTS16 Kym, Karina, Peta & Cheryl First Look shot by KAT TALES TV

I really wish we could stay longer in the countries we visit, but I've been lucky to have visited most of them before, because I've done a tremendous amount of travel. - Phil Keoghan
frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Female Posts : 2303

Back to top Go down

Post by cimcoe Wed Feb 27, 2013 6:47 pm

More Access Hollywood interviews:

cimcoe
cimcoe

Female Posts : 1154

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Wed Feb 27, 2013 8:35 pm

Thanks cimcoe and everyone for bringing the videos and articles over here. I appreciate it! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by cimcoe Wed Feb 27, 2013 10:31 pm

Love_Me wrote:Thanks cimcoe and everyone for bringing the videos and articles over here. I appreciate it! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

No problem! :thismuch: Thanks to all that are posting and being a part of this thread, it should be a fun season! group hug
cimcoe
cimcoe

Back to top Go down

Post by cimcoe Wed Feb 27, 2013 10:36 pm

EW.com: 'DWTS': Sizing Up Season 16's Cast

11. ANDY DICK AND SHARNA BURGESS
Here's that mysterious ''Sharna'' Tom Bergeron kept mentioning, from the DWTS Troupe! Chances are, 47-year-old professional loose cannon Dick will not be around to delight and/or horrify viewers for long. Unless he's got actual dancing chops, people are more likely to vote for the other actor/comedian — and the pro they already know.

10. VICTOR ORTIZ AND LINDSAY ARNOLD
The boxing champ and new pro, a So You Think You Can Dance season 9 alum, could have enough explosive tiny-people power and lightning-fast moves to keep them in the ballroom for a couple of weeks. Ortiz, 26, claims to be ''building what no boxer has ever built.'' Could he be referring to a house of gems? Probably not.

9. LISA VANDERPUMP AND GLEB SAVCHENKO
It's always risky trotting out with a new pro, but this Real Housewife of Beverly Hills, 52, is one of the most likable Real Housewives out there. (I know. I KNOW. But still.) And one cannot discount the potential influence of Vanderpump's dog, Giggy the Pom, and his sizable fan following. Giggy's recent alopecia flareup, for example, could bring in some sympathy votes for the pair. Dozens, at least.

8. D.L. HUGHLEY AND CHERYL BURKE
The actor and political commentator, 49, was one of the four comedians in Spike Lee's Original Kings of Comedy. But that was 13 years ago, and he's only popped up here and there since then. Unless he charms everyone and can pull off a sensual rumba in a sheer lavender shirt, this could be Cheryl's shortest season yet.

7. WYNONNA JUDD AND TONY DOVOLANI
Wynonna's fans love her, and bonus points if Ashley and Naomi show up in the ballroom. But the 48-year-old country star may have trouble pulling in votes with her dancing, especially since Tony Nation has been so recently sated by his much-deserved All-Stars win last season.

6. ZENDAYA COLEMAN AND VALENTIN CHMERKOVSKIY
She's a Disney Channel actress no adults have ever heard of, but she can dance (check YouTube) and they'll look young and pretty. But oh, wait, the (Shake It Up) star is only 16. Is Val gonna have to keep his clothes on? They have no chance.

5. INGO RADEMACHER AND KYM JOHNSON
This man I did not recognize played Jax on General Hospital for 15 years. Soap stars tend to do well...and what the heck, who else are we going to vote for in this group?! The two attractive Aussies could have the most charming chemistry together and ravish us all.

4. KELLIE PICKLER AND DEREK HOUGH
Reality worlds collide — CMT Award-winner Kellie, 26, is the first former American Idol contestant to be cast on DWTS. Her unabashed country-bumpkin spirit can be very endearing, and many fans think Derek should have won last season. Still, hasn't he won enough?

3. ALY RAISMAN AND MARK BALLAS
Olympians always go far, and Aly — a member of U.S.A. Gymnastics' Fab (or Fierce) Five — will be no exception. I can't wait to see her parents freak out in the audience as they did during her bars routine. But Mark already won with Olympic gymnast (and DWTS: All-Stars runner-up) Shawn Johnson, so this partnership could strike many viewers as same-old, same-old. Not to mention, McKayla is not impressed.

2. DOROTHY HAMILL AND TRISTAN MACMANUS
The wry Irishman's fans should be happier with Dorothy, ''America's Sweetheart,'' after his two seasons of partners heavy on pure entertainment value (Nancy Grace, Gladys Knight). The 1976 Olympic and World champion figure skater, former Ice Capades star and recent breast cancer survivor is still light on her feet at 56. Who knows — the pair may glide by Aly and Mark based on charm and legacy alone. Plus, Anne Hathaway has Dorothy Hamill hair now. She's trending!

1. JACOBY JONES AND KARINA SMIRNOFF
Surprise! The football player, 28, will win.

cimcoe
cimcoe

Back to top Go down

Post by cimcoe Thu Feb 28, 2013 12:37 pm

Sean Lowe Moves To LA To Compete On ‘Dancing With The Stars’

HollywoodLife.com can 100% confirm the reports, Sean will be on season 16 of ‘DWTS’ but it’s not being announced on the season finale of ‘The Bachelor’! Read on to find out if his fiance will go with him!
Sean Lowe has packed his bags and moved to sunny California. HollywoodLife.com can EXCLUSIVELY tell you that The Bachelor star is already in LA working on his dancing skills so that he can compete on season 16 of Dancing with the Stars!

Sean Will Be On ‘DWTS’
An insider tells HollywoodLife.com that despite reports that claim Sean is nervous, we can tell you that’s not true and he can’t wait to be on the show.

The source goes on to tell us that Sean’s fiance is “most likely not” moving out to LA because “she has her own life” and Sean will only be out there for a short amount of time filming the show. Adding that Sean and his bride-to-be don’t live together because “they can’t even be seen near each other.”

When Will Sean Officially Reveal The Big News?
It will NOT be announced on the finale, according to our source. “As of right now it’s all about The Bachelor, so don’t expect an announcement on the finale, an official announcement will be made shortly after.”

We told you that reports claim Sean will reportedly be dancing with Peta Murgatroyd.

cimcoe
cimcoe

Back to top Go down

Post by cimcoe Thu Feb 28, 2013 1:00 pm

Ally wrote:Have heard of all o them except for Victor and Zendaya. We knew Tony would get somebody older and I had hoped it would be Dorothy but Wynonna might have a loyal fan base.

I think Andy will probably first one gone unless he really surprises me.

I hadn't heard of those two either, or Ingo. I'm not so sure about Andy being the first to leave even if he ends up being the worst dancer. Some people like voting for trainwrecks and they can end up lasting several weeks because of that, and it sounds like he's taking it seriously to try to learn to dance so he may get votes if he exceeds people's low expectations and dances ok. The ones in most danger might be those in the middle dancewise who don't stand out in some way and dance a fine but boring dance. I wonder about Victor and Hughey's fanbases because they seem to not be getting as much attention as the others. Cheryl's choreo lately seems to consist mostly of her dancing around a pole so unless Hughley has major skills, they could end up being boring on the dancefloor if she just dances around him. Victor is with a new pro and they have potential to be very cute together, but if he doesn't stand out either I don't know if he has the base to save him and he can't rely on his pro having much of a base to help. Ingo is another real wildcard for me in terms of fanbase. GH fans were out in full force for Kelly, but Jack Wagner was eliminated week 2 or 3 on his season. Ingo definitely has the looks and charm going for him, and Kym is a great choreographer. I just hope he can dance since he is an early favorite of mine.
cimcoe
cimcoe

Back to top Go down

Post by frajosfanofchris Thu Feb 28, 2013 3:36 pm

By the way, when they practice on dwts? I just wonder and I think it start early or today?

I really wish we could stay longer in the countries we visit, but I've been lucky to have visited most of them before, because I've done a tremendous amount of travel. - Phil Keoghan
frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Female Posts : 2303

Back to top Go down

Post by MissLittle Thu Feb 28, 2013 4:54 pm

I think Cheryl & D.L. have already started. Tony's arriving in Nashville today, so he & Wynonna will most likely start today. Don't know about the others, though. I know Kym's flying to Hawaii to practice with Ingo, but not sure exactly when.
MissLittle
MissLittle

Female Posts : 666

Back to top Go down

Post by cimcoe Thu Feb 28, 2013 6:11 pm

Dancing With the Stars 2013: Aly Raisman Aims to Show Her "Sassy" Side

When the words “Olympian” show up in a Dancing With the Stars cast announcement, we automatically put that person high on the favorites list. When that Olympian is also a teenage gymnast paired with Mark Ballas — we’re right back on Season 8 with winner Shawn Johnson. So we’re wondering if we should just start polishing the Season 16 Mirror Ball trophy for Aly Raisman.

But it sounds like Aly, 18, does not view herself as a “ringer.” She told the Boston Globe, “I honestly have no idea how to characterize my dance skills. All I know is that I am going to need a lot of help, because it is actually completely different than gymnastics. I have never tried any of the dances that I will do on the show, so it will definitely be a challenge, but that is why I am so excited. I love working hard and trying new things. When I am with my friends I love to dance and be crazy, but I don’t think about technique. It’s going to be so much fun!”

Aly said she met Mark this past Sunday and they just “clicked.” Mark told On the Red Carpet that Aly is bright, bubbly and sassy. "That's my goal for this season,” Aly told OTRC, “to be really really sassy. Because at the Olympics I was so serious and intense and didn't really show a lot of emotion, besides when I cried after stuff. ... I just want to really have fun and just kind of be crazy and energetic."

Mark knows she's disciplined and can work hard, like all the athletes, so that will definitely help, especially with his high-energy routines. Do you think Aly & Mark could make it to the finals and win?

cimcoe
cimcoe

Back to top Go down

Post by cimcoe Thu Feb 28, 2013 6:13 pm

Dancing With the Stars 2013: Lisa Vanderpump & Gleb Savchenko Aiming for Top 3, Expect Lots of Pink & Giggy

Lisa Vanderpump is surrounded by cute guys. First of all, The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills star and new Dancing With the Stars 2013 contestant is mother to the inimitable Giggy. Plus, she's dancing with 29-year-old new DWTS pro Gleb Savchenko.

All you have to do is watch British Lisa and Russian-Australian Gleb in their On the Red Carpet video to see how lucky they are to have each other — they both have great senses of humor and they're both pretty easy on the eyes. Entering the season, Gleb had under 300 Twitter followers (Lisa has more than 520,000) but Lisa knows Gleb's fan base will grow. "Look at him," Lisa told OTRC. "The girls are going to love him. I don't even know if he can dance. I don't care! Look at him."

Lisa told OTRC she can't wait to wear the "gorgeous pink costumes" and get all puffed up and glamorous. "I'm gonna have fun. And if we make it past the first couple of weeks and we're hanging on for dear life [that will be great]. And if I don't make it, then I'm a good businesswoman who can't bloody dance. But this guy" — turns to Gleb — "is gonna see me through. He thinks we're gonna win."

Gleb added, "Top three. We do top three and then we, like, see how it goes." He said she has experience waterskiing so she has good balance, and that's important. They've also already done some sexy moves and "she was good." Lisa said she not fazed about the reality TV process and cameras — "you could follow me for 24 hours" — but the dancing part has her scared. What traits does she bring to the dance floor that she wants America to see? Lisa: "Gigolo and a lot of pink!"

Speaking of Giggy, we can expect her beloved dog to be a bonus star of the season. "Giggy will be a part of it I am sure," Lisa told E! News. "He is the man in my life." One of many.

Do you think Lisa & Gleb have what it takes to win?

cimcoe
cimcoe

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 19 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 14 ... 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

DWTS - Season 16 - Spoilers/Speculation - Discussion

+29
NCGalBecca
Patsfan25
copyman12
Ladybug82
atem