SELECT CONTENT

DWTS - Season 16 - Spoilers/Speculation - Discussion

Page 9 of 19 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14 ... 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

DWTS - Season 16 - Spoilers/Speculation - Discussion - Page 9 Empty Re: DWTS - Season 16 - Spoilers/Speculation - Discussion

Post by MissLittle Tue Feb 26, 2013 6:28 pm

high five cimcoe! Go Team Aussie!

I hope Tristan can come up with some great choreo for Dorothy Hamill. She looks in excellent shape! I think Tristan will finally get a chance to prove himself as a choreographer.

Just watched the KABC of Wynonna & Tony, too. Think they're gonna be a fun pair. She's got no filter & Tony's happy, so that's all I really care about. :Smiley:

MissLittle
MissLittle

Female Posts : 666

Back to top Go down

DWTS - Season 16 - Spoilers/Speculation - Discussion - Page 9 Empty Re: DWTS - Season 16 - Spoilers/Speculation - Discussion

Post by cimcoe Tue Feb 26, 2013 6:30 pm

truelovealways wrote:how is it fair that Zendaya is cast when she dances everyday for a living SMH minus well pencil her in for the finals

Every season has at least one ringer so this is no different. Roshon from that same show (I read he plays her brother on it) was on DWTS a couple seasons back and he kept landing in the bottom 2 and only stayed as long as he did because of judges' saves. He still didn't make the semifinals much less the finals. So I don't know if she's a lock or not. I know nothing about her and whether she's more popular on Shake it Up than Roshon or not though.

Athletes typically do well and win often and there are several athletes on this season that can give her a run for her money.
cimcoe
cimcoe

Female Posts : 1154

Back to top Go down

Post by HowSoonIsNow Tue Feb 26, 2013 6:54 pm

Used to have a huge crush on Ingo as Jax on GH back when it was the Jax-Brenda-Sonny love triangle. Looks like an exciting cast overall.
HowSoonIsNow
HowSoonIsNow

Back to top Go down

Post by cimcoe Tue Feb 26, 2013 7:04 pm

MissLittle wrote: high five cimcoe! Go Team Aussie!

I hope Tristan can come up with some great choreo for Dorothy Hamill. She looks in excellent shape! I think Tristan will finally get a chance to prove himself as a choreographer.

Just watched the KABC of Wynonna & Tony, too. Think they're gonna be a fun pair. She's got no filter & Tony's happy, so that's all I really care about. :Smiley:

bestbud! Yay for Team Aussie! I hope Ingo will get a strong fanbase voting block like Kelly did but I am unsure what his is like compared to hers since I don't watch GH.

That Wynonna/Tony interview was hilarious! Don't know how her dancing will be but there are going to be a lot of laughs in rehearsals. No filter is right, but looks like Tony can be there right with her. "There's no cup there. It's called Ballroom left and Latin right" giggling
cimcoe
cimcoe

Back to top Go down

Post by MissLittle Tue Feb 26, 2013 7:22 pm

cimcoe wrote: bestbud! Yay for Team Aussie! I hope Ingo will get a strong fanbase voting block like Kelly did but I am unsure what his is like compared to hers since I don't watch GH.

That Wynonna/Tony interview was hilarious! Don't know how her dancing will be but there are going to be a lot of laughs in rehearsals. No filter is right, but looks like Tony can be there right with her. "There's no cup there. It's called Ballroom left and Latin right" giggling

giggling Oh man, I hope they last a while!

I started following Ingo on Twitter & he retweeted Nancy Grahn tweeting she'll be in the audience again. She sort of became a staple for Kelly last season, so I'm happy she'll support Ingo just as much.
MissLittle
MissLittle

Back to top Go down

Post by Ally Tue Feb 26, 2013 8:18 pm

Have heard of all o them except for Victor and Zendaya. We knew Tony would get somebody older and I had hoped it would be Dorothy but Wynonna might have a loyal fan base.

I think Andy will probably first one gone unless he really surprises me.
Ally
Ally

Back to top Go down

Post by dw_a_mom Tue Feb 26, 2013 10:38 pm

cimcoe wrote:
truelovealways wrote:how is it fair that Zendaya is cast when she dances everyday for a living SMH minus well pencil her in for the finals

Every season has at least one ringer so this is no different. Roshon from that same show (I read he plays her brother on it) was on DWTS a couple seasons back and he kept landing in the bottom 2 and only stayed as long as he did because of judges' saves. He still didn't make the semifinals much less the finals. So I don't know if she's a lock or not. I know nothing about her and whether she's more popular on Shake it Up than Roshon or not though.

Athletes typically do well and win often and there are several athletes on this season that can give her a run for her money.

The problem with thinking of her as a ringer is that her normal dancing (like Roshon's) is nothing like ballroom, AND she is only 16, an age when dancers are still training and not considered fully formed.

The Disney kids also tend to lack fan base among the demographic that watches and votes on this show, so that hurts their chances. She'd really have to sell herself on the show to get anywhere.

Just give me something that looks like a real love story to help me escape into my own version of fantasy for a while. And maybe against the odds one of those stories will actually survive real life. Nothing wrong with a little hope, right?
dw_a_mom
dw_a_mom

Female Posts : 3390

Back to top Go down

Post by MissLittle Wed Feb 27, 2013 3:40 am

Comedy duo:

Team Aussie:

MissLittle
MissLittle

Back to top Go down

Post by cimcoe Wed Feb 27, 2013 10:59 am

Andy Dick promises to behave as a contestant on ‘Dancing With the Stars’

Comedian says he won't rock the boat with cast including Aly Raisman, Jacoby Jones, Kellie Pickler and D.L. Hughley

Troubled comedy cutup Andy Dick has promised to keep it clean and sober when competing this season on “Dancing With the Stars.”

“It’s going to be no-holds-barred, but I don’t need to be controversial to be no-holds-barred,” Dick told the Daily News.

The comic — known for his bizarre rants and frequently lewd behavior — has a long history of getting tossed out of public venues for indecent exposure and antics too obscene to describe in a family newspaper.

On Tuesday, ABC announced Dick and a crew of other C-listers as competitors for the show’s new season, which starts Monday, March 18, at 8 p.m.

Dick, indeed, blamed his public wacko-woes on drugs and alcohol, and swore he’ll behave on the live ABC broadcast. “I’m going to go for it. I’m going to have fun and be me.”

He now claims most of his obscene shenanigans were “things that were probably alcohol-induced, so in that respect [on the show] there’s no alcohol, that’s out!

“Completely sober, if you’re [asking],” he said of his current condition. “Am I going to be showing up on the dance floor with my penis in my hand? That’s not going to be happening.”

Hope not.

The star-studded cast for the sweet 16 season includes two Olympic athletes, gymnast Aly Raisman and ice skater Dorothy Hamill; a current Super Bowl champ, the Baltimore Ravens’ Jacoby Jones; two country music singers, Wynonna Judd and Kellie Pickler; a “Beverly Hills” housewife, Lisa Vanderpump; actress Zendaya Coleman; D.L. Hughley, and daytime actor Ingo Rademacher.

With such an eclectic mix of celebrities in one ballroom, the show is unlikely to run short on drama.

Dick says he was first approached by “Dancing” producers for the show’s initial season in 2004.

“They asked me the very first season and I said no, and please don’t ask me again. It’s not in my wheelhouse, the show’s not going to last,” he recalls. “Sixteen seasons later! Also, I wasn’t in a good place back then. I would never have been able to make it two minutes into the rehearsal. Still, we’ll see what happens this season.”

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
cimcoe
cimcoe

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Wed Feb 27, 2013 7:54 pm

Love_Me wrote:
Zumba with Tina ‏@ZumbawithTina @RealitySteve @ashwagener I have a 100% confirmation from Dorothy Hamill that yes, he's on the show and yes, he's with Peta.

Feb 26 Zumba with Tina Zumba with Tina ‏@ZumbawithTina @RealitySteve Dorothy Hamill is a close friend of my uncle's and she told him he was doing it for sure.
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by cimcoe Wed Feb 27, 2013 8:08 pm

MissLittle wrote:Comedy duo:

I love these two. And awww, they already have a brother/sister relationship. :cutesmile!:

Wynonna: "Tony's already the brother I never wanted." :laughingoutlou
cimcoe
cimcoe

Back to top Go down

Post by frajosfanofchris Wed Feb 27, 2013 8:15 pm

The Bachelor’s Sean Lowe Goes Dancing With the Stars: His Partner Revealed!

He may not have been on the big Dancing With the Stars cast reveal on Feb. 26, but The Bachelor’s Sean Lowe is grabbing his dancing shoes!

As Life & Style reports in this week’s issue, on stands now, the 29-year-old hunk will compete for the famed Mirror Ball Trophy this season.

“He says he’s nervous,” a show source dishes to Life & Style, “and is moving to LA full-time to begin rehearsals.”

And with whom is he dancing? Wetpaint Entertainment exclusively confirms that Sean will waltz and tango with the gorgeous Peta Murgatroyd!

But his fiancée needn’t worry. The devout Christian and his lucky lady are happily in love and already planning a summer wedding, which will air on TV.

"She can’t wait until the show ends so she can finally start planning the wedding,” a relative of Sean’s fiancée reveals in the new issue of Life & Style, on newsstands now. “She doesn’t want to wait.”

And Sean tells Life & Style, “My relationship developed on TV, so it almost would make sense to marry on TV.”

As for DWTS, there’s already been quite a shakeup on the new season. Pro dancer Maksim Chmerkovskiy (fun fact: he dated Sean’s partner Peta!) explained to Life & Style why he's not returning to the hit ABC series.

"I’ve been a pro dancer on the show for about seven years now and am eager to explore other opportunities that have been made possible because of Dancing With the Stars,” the 33-year-old told Life & Style in a statement. “I'm going to take this time to dive into producing and acting, while fulfilling my sponsorship obligations."

Sean is the second Bachelor to give DWTS a go — Jake Pavelka finished seventh in 2010. Other celebrities joining the cast this season include Lisa Vanderpump, Kellie Pickler, Aly Raisman and Andy Dick.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I really wish we could stay longer in the countries we visit, but I've been lucky to have visited most of them before, because I've done a tremendous amount of travel. - Phil Keoghan
frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Female Posts : 2303

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 19 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14 ... 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

DWTS - Season 16 - Spoilers/Speculation - Discussion

+29
NCGalBecca
Patsfan25
copyman12
Ladybug82
atem