SELECT CONTENT

DWTS - Season 16 - Spoilers/Speculation - Discussion

Page 14 of 19 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

DWTS - Season 16 - Spoilers/Speculation - Discussion - Page 14 Empty Re: DWTS - Season 16 - Spoilers/Speculation - Discussion

Post by cimcoe Sat Mar 09, 2013 10:24 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:Did anyone catch this preview? I didn't, just ran across the tweet. Haven't seen anyone post it, but wondered if someone saw it or knew of someone who may have.

DWTSGossip ‏@DWTSGossip
The worst kept secret EVER. Sean Lowe on #DWTS. BTW, The video has been removed from FB pic.twitter.com/G2FDsucbqD
7:55 a.m. - Mar 9, 2013
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Puredwts.com also posted that one of their readers saw that preview as well. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
cimcoe
cimcoe

Female Posts : 1154

Back to top Go down

DWTS - Season 16 - Spoilers/Speculation - Discussion - Page 14 Empty Re: DWTS - Season 16 - Spoilers/Speculation - Discussion

Post by cimcoe Mon Mar 11, 2013 9:01 pm

cimcoe
cimcoe

Back to top Go down

Post by copyman12 Tue Mar 12, 2013 10:30 am

Peta Murgatroyd ‏@PetaMurgatroyd 49min

So...it's official everyone! @Seanlowe09 and I will be dancing into your living rooms March 18 on #DWTS @DancingABC #worstkeptsecretever :))

Peta Murgatroyd ‏@PetaMurgatroyd 8min

It was so lovely to finally meet the beautiful @ClmGiudici Congratulations to u and @SeanLowe09 !! #TeamMurgalo

Two Things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe. Albert Einstein
copyman12
copyman12

Male Posts : 325

Back to top Go down

Post by MissLittle Tue Mar 12, 2013 10:48 am

I wasn't thrilled at the prospect of Sean being on DWTS, but I know I'm gonna root for him regardless!
MissLittle
MissLittle

Female Posts : 666

Back to top Go down

Post by cimcoe Tue Mar 12, 2013 11:04 am

I'm Excited Because... - Dancing With The Stars

cimcoe
cimcoe

Back to top Go down

Post by HowSoonIsNow Tue Mar 12, 2013 12:29 pm

Wow, they've really amped up the star power this season. Dorothy Hammill? Wynona Judd? Two legends in one season? I never watch this show, but I might just have to give it a go this time around. (I'll at least catch the vids online.)
HowSoonIsNow
HowSoonIsNow

Back to top Go down

Post by cimcoe Tue Mar 12, 2013 4:24 pm

First rehearsal clips

cimcoe
cimcoe

Back to top Go down

Post by cimcoe Tue Mar 12, 2013 10:08 pm

cimcoe
cimcoe

Back to top Go down

Post by frajosfanofchris Wed Mar 13, 2013 1:29 am

DWTS Newest & Extended Promo

Check this out!!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I really wish we could stay longer in the countries we visit, but I've been lucky to have visited most of them before, because I've done a tremendous amount of travel. - Phil Keoghan
frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Female Posts : 2303

Back to top Go down

Post by cimcoe Wed Mar 13, 2013 10:25 am

This interview is funny as hell. rotfl

cimcoe
cimcoe

Back to top Go down

Post by frajosfanofchris Wed Mar 13, 2013 6:43 pm

SEASON PREMIERE

MIRROR, MIRROR ON THE BALL: WHICH STAR WILL WIN IT ALL?

THE HIGHLY ANTICIPATED, LIVE TWO-HOUR SEASON 16 PREMIERE OF
ABC'S HIT SHOW, "DANCING WITH THE STARS," AIRS MONDAY, MARCH 18

"Dancing with the Stars: Exclusive First Look" Features Extended Backstage Material,
Interviews and Highlights of the "First Night" Dances, Tuesday, March 19

"Dancing with the Stars the Results Show" Premieres in Week Two,
With the First Elimination on Tuesday, March 26

"Episode 1601" -- "Dancing with the Stars" is back with an all-new cast of fresh faces hitting the dance floor. This season features two new dance styles, contemporary and jazz; three new professional dance partners -- Lindsay Arnold, Sharna Burgess & Gleb Savchenko; and notable theme shows. In May, "Dancing with the Stars" will commemorate their 300th episode with a spectacular celebration. The competition begins with the two-hour Season 16 premiere, live, MONDAY, MARCH 18 (8:00-10:01 p.m., ET) on the ABC Television Network. "Dancing with the Stars the Results Show" premieres in week two, with the first elimination on Tuesday, March 26.

"Dancing with the Stars: Exclusive First Look," a clip show featuring extended backstage material, interviews and highlights of the "first night" dances, airs TUESDAY, MARCH 19 (9:00-10:01 p.m., ET).

Hosted by Tom Bergeron ("America's Funniest Home Videos") and Brooke Burke-Charvet ("Dancing with the Stars" Season 7 champion), the celebrities perform choreographed dance routines which will be judged by renowned ballroom judge Len Goodman and dancer/choreographers Bruno Tonioli and Carrie Ann Inaba.

The celebrities and their partners for Season 16 of "Dancing with the Stars" are:

Andy Dick & Sharna Burgess
Dorothy Hamill & Tristan MacManus
D.L. Hughley & Cheryl Burke
Jacoby Jones & Karina Smirnoff
Wynonna Judd & Tony Dovolani
Sean Lowe & Peta Murgatroyd
Victor Ortiz & Lindsay Arnold
Kellie Pickler & Derek Hough
Ingo Rademacher & Kym Johnson
Alexandra Raisman & Mark Ballas
Lisa Vanderpump & Gleb Savchenko
Zendaya & Val Chmerkovskiy

ABC.com is back with a new web series, "Dancing with the Stars: Pre-Show," presented by AT&T. The original online video series promises to be the go-to resource for fans to come together before the Monday night episode of "Dancing with the Stars." Beginning with the premiere episode, each week fans will be able to log on
and watch as host Marc Istook ("After Party: Dancing with the Stars," "After Party: The Bachelorette") and field correspondent Jake Whetter (Radio Disney) speak with an array of expert panelists and celebrity fans. Additionally, guest correspondents Jessica Radloff (Glamour.com) and television personality Jeannie Mai join the panel to discuss the season's performances, offer insight and solicit demonstrations from ballroom dance experts who've previously appeared on the show.

Extended Full Version Of Dancing With The Stars Pitbull And Christina Aguilera “Feel The Moment” Video

We’ve all pretty much seen the Dancing With The Stars and new Pitbull promo and video for he and Christina Aguilera’s new hit single “Feel This Moment”, but, below is an extended or full version with Sean Lowe added and some extra footage.

I really wish we could stay longer in the countries we visit, but I've been lucky to have visited most of them before, because I've done a tremendous amount of travel. - Phil Keoghan
frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Back to top Go down

Post by frajosfanofchris Wed Mar 13, 2013 11:59 pm

sanlee088 wrote:
Peta Murgatroyd ‏@PetaMurgatroyd
#TeamMurgalo #FirstPic #dwts @SeanLowe09 is extremely flexible.....?! [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

frajosfanofchris wrote:
Peta Murgatroyd ‏@PetaMurgatroyd
It's time to boogie out the #Murgalo with @SeanLowe09 !!! #Foxtrot [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

@ ] dwtsofficial WARDROBE FITTING| 1h

If you notice and spy Val next "Sean" :)

frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 19 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

DWTS - Season 16 - Spoilers/Speculation - Discussion

+29
NCGalBecca
Patsfan25
copyman12
Ladybug82
atem