SELECT CONTENT

DWTS - Season 16 - Spoilers/Speculation - Discussion

Page 11 of 19 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

DWTS - Season 16 - Spoilers/Speculation - Discussion - Page 11 Empty Re: DWTS - Season 16 - Spoilers/Speculation - Discussion

Post by cimcoe Thu Feb 28, 2013 9:00 pm

Next ET: The New 'DWTS' Music Video

On the next ET, Rocsi Diaz gains exclusive access on the set of Dancing with the Stars' new music video with Pitbull!

Tune in Friday to see Rocsi two-step with the DWTS pros behind-the-scenes.

cimcoe
cimcoe

Female Posts : 1154

Back to top Go down

DWTS - Season 16 - Spoilers/Speculation - Discussion - Page 11 Empty Re: DWTS - Season 16 - Spoilers/Speculation - Discussion

Post by Ally Thu Feb 28, 2013 9:12 pm

Hard to imagine Aly/Mark not having a good chance at the finals. Since the ratings were down I am curious to see if audience really prefers the non allstars.
Ally
Ally

Back to top Go down

Post by cimcoe Thu Feb 28, 2013 9:47 pm

Ally wrote:Hard to imagine Aly/Mark not having a good chance at the finals. Since the ratings were down I am curious to see if audience really prefers the non allstars.

There's a good variety to the cast which can appeal to different demos so I think this season will get really good ratings and I don't think it will compete with The Voice this time will it?

I expect to see Aly & Mark in the finals.
cimcoe
cimcoe

Back to top Go down

Post by cimcoe Thu Feb 28, 2013 10:43 pm

Wynonna Judd ‏@WynonnaMusic
@TonyDovolani and I have come up with our team name! #TeamToWyn pic.twitter.com/BqwvxDFLgK

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cimcoe
cimcoe

Back to top Go down

Post by Ally Fri Mar 01, 2013 12:17 am

Cute name. I wish Henry could be a pro this time. Almost more interested to see the new pros than the stars.
Ally
Ally

Back to top Go down

Post by cimcoe Fri Mar 01, 2013 12:36 am

Ally wrote:Cute name. I wish Henry could be a pro this time. Almost more interested to see the new pros than the stars.

I love their team name lol. I wanted to see Henry as a pro too! Oh well, hopefully next season. I'm also interested in the new pros and seeing how well they'll do and what kind of choreo they come up with. I really like Sharna so I'll be happy to see her as a competing pro even though she's stuck with Andy. I'm oddly curious to see what she comes up with for Andy. lol

Gleb I hope does better choreo than what I saw from his DWTS Australia stint. I thought his Foxtrot on that was really bland and unmemorable, and the costuming he gave his partner for the Cha Cha was horrible.

cimcoe
cimcoe

Back to top Go down

Post by frajosfanofchris Fri Mar 01, 2013 12:44 am

Dorothy Hamill ‏@DorothyHamill
A little sneak peek from rehearsal today with @TristanMacManus pic.twitter.com/rJijbrmCn8

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I really wish we could stay longer in the countries we visit, but I've been lucky to have visited most of them before, because I've done a tremendous amount of travel. - Phil Keoghan
frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Female Posts : 2303

Back to top Go down

Post by cimcoe Fri Mar 01, 2013 12:54 am

awwww

Really rooting for Dorothy and Tristan to go out and kick some a$$ on the dancefloor. :dancingdoggy!
cimcoe
cimcoe

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Mar 01, 2013 1:51 am

Thanks you guys for updating the thread with new articles! :)
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by cimcoe Fri Mar 01, 2013 11:22 am

frajosfanofchris wrote:By the way, when they practice on dwts? I just wonder and I think it start early or today?

I think some teams did a little bit of rehearsal (like an hour or two) when they first met but it sounds like the first official rehearsal day started on Thursday. Wednesday the pros were all filming a music video with Pitbull.
cimcoe
cimcoe

Back to top Go down

Post by frajosfanofchris Fri Mar 01, 2013 7:54 pm

Rehearsals and tweets heat up on ‘Dancing with the Stars’

Some Teams have already come up with their new team names, like Andy Dick and Sharna Burgess (Team Shandy), Wyonna Judd and Tony Dovolani (TeamToWyn), Victor Ortiz and Lindsay Arnold (Team Vicsay), and Mark Ballas and Aly Raisman (Team Rais-N-Ball). To keep fans up-to-date with the latest “DWTS” news, the new cast and the pros are posting regular Tweets. Below are a few from Feb. 28 and 29.

Wynonna Judd:

“I can dance! I can dance! Tony is an awesome partner!”
“Today was an amazing day! And tomorrow, we shall dance again!”
“Tony is an awesome teacher!”

DL Hughley:

“For my DWTS outfits, I’m just gonna wear the Pope’s wardrobe and add glitter.”
“I need to be able to do WHAT?!”

Jacoby Jones:

“One…two…my partner is coming for you. Three, four, we’re gonna hit the dance floor.”

Lisa Vanderpump:

“Well, being honest, I am going to need a lot of help, support and a few glasses of rose to even get started.”

Andy Dick:

“That ball is ours. We are in it to win it.”

Zendaya Coleman:

“And so the journey begins.”
“’Bout to get my ballroom dance on. Let’s do this!”

Victor Ortiz:

“She is killing me at rehearsals!”

Aly Raisman:

“Jacoby and I have a deal. I teach him hot to do a flip and he teaches me hot to play football.”
“Can’t wait for this season!”
“Getting ready for my first practice at home with Mark Ballas & who randomly shows up…Drug testing. What a lovely surprise.”

Ingo Rademacher:

“Hanging with Vicious Ortiz during the break. Working hard!”

Kellie Pickler:

“Just left dance rehearsals. I’m sure when I wake up tomorrow morning, I’m gonna feel like I got hit by a semi truck.”
The dance pros are also keeping fans abreast of their partner's progress. Here are a few recent Twitter posts from the professional dancers.

Karina Smirnoff:

“Love my partner! Can’t wait to stars rehearsing with Jacoby Jones!”

Gleb Savchenko:

“Hey guys, Lisa is doing great. There are a lot of things we need to work on, but overall it’s very good!”

Sharna Burgess:

“Feet hurt, neck hurts, back hurts, EVERYTHING HURTS but it feels so good! Loving today’s shoot.”

Val Chmerkovskiy:

“First rehearsal done. It’s going to take a lot of hard work, but on this season of DWTS, Zendaya will create magic.”

Mark Ballas:

“Been up since 3am and still rehearsing.”

Kym Johnson:

“You did so great today. See you on the dance floor!”

Derek Hough:

“Great official day with Kellie Pickler. Having a swell time so far.”

Cheryl Burke:

“Getting ready to rehearse with DL Hugley. Get those Cuban heels on and get ready to boogie.”

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I really wish we could stay longer in the countries we visit, but I've been lucky to have visited most of them before, because I've done a tremendous amount of travel. - Phil Keoghan
frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Female Posts : 2303

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Sun Mar 03, 2013 3:17 pm

cimcoe wrote: awwww

Really rooting for Dorothy and Tristan to go out and kick some a$$ on the dancefloor. :dancingdoggy!

Me too, cimcoe. Love Dorothy and she looks great!
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 19 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

DWTS - Season 16 - Spoilers/Speculation - Discussion

+29
NCGalBecca
Patsfan25
copyman12
Ladybug82
atem