SELECT CONTENT

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #3

Page 5 of 54 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 29 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #3 - Page 5 Empty Re: Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #3

Post by Mr Write Sun Mar 25, 2012 1:50 pm

Just listening to Bermuda ATC

US airways 1424 from Philadelphia is approaching right now. The guys might be on that (ie. Charlotte - Philadelphia - Bermuda)
The flight from Atlanta is due 2:43 local time (ie. eastern +1)

Mr Write

Back to top Go down

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #3 - Page 5 Empty Re: Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #3

Post by Admin Sun Mar 25, 2012 5:54 pm

Mike Fleiss‏@fleissmeister
@EmilyMaynard seems happy thus far. We will do everything possible to keep it that way!
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Mar 25, 2012 7:39 pm

In honor of our 10th anniversary, I promise to make @EmilyMaynard 's season everything the fans have been asking for...

Let's see after Emily's season is over with if he keeps his promise...LOL
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Sun Mar 25, 2012 7:44 pm

San wrote:
In honor of our 10th anniversary, I promise to make @EmilyMaynard 's season everything the fans have been asking for...

For the first time ever I think he will, San. Just color me crazy, I guess... LOLOL
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Sun Mar 25, 2012 8:06 pm

San wrote:

Let's ask him exactly what that is!

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 25, 2012 8:09 pm

Well...MF has a twisted sense of what we actually want...so I do not trust the man, at all. Nuh uh.

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Mar 25, 2012 8:11 pm

nutty1 wrote:
San wrote:

Let's ask him exactly what that is!

I will ask him, but based on others responses of what they actually want, it's romance/no drama. I doubt he'll answer me though. What to ask?

Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Sun Mar 25, 2012 8:13 pm

I asked him too San!

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Mar 25, 2012 8:15 pm

nutty1 wrote:I asked him too San!

thumbsup
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 25, 2012 9:13 pm

LoveDovez wrote:
San wrote:

For the first time ever I think he will, San. Just crazycolor me , I guess... LOLOL
[b][/b

I don't think you're crazy, because I honestly think he will deliver a romantic story this season too! After Ben's season, MF needs a boost! But more importantly I think MF knows what he has in Emily, she is probably one of the most notorious people he has had on the show (along with Andrew Firestone) I don't think he wants to tango with ruining her reputation, it would be disastrous, especially on the heals of last season.

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Sun Mar 25, 2012 9:35 pm

Max64 wrote:
LoveDovez wrote:
San wrote:

For the first time ever I think he will, San. Just crazycolor me , I guess... LOLOL
[b][/b

I don't think you're crazy, because I honestly think he will deliver a romantic story this season too! After Ben's season, MF needs a boost! But more importantly I think MF knows what he has in Emily, she is probably one of the most notorious people he has had on the show (along with Andrew Firestone) I don't think he wants to tango with ruining her reputation, it would be disastrous, especially on the heals of last season.

And he probably doesn't want to get on the Hendrick's bad side either. LOL I think this will be one of the best seasons we've had in LONG time.... :Clap:
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Sun Mar 25, 2012 9:39 pm

I think this will be one of the best seasons we've had in LONG time.... Clap

:fingersarecrossed
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 54 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 29 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #3

+64
luv2dance
dee
Idlemess
Beeleever
Alanna