SELECT CONTENT

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #3

Page 29 of 54 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 41 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #3 - Page 29 Empty Re: Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #3

Post by Guest Wed Apr 04, 2012 1:56 am

nikkij_26 wrote:

As of right now everything is a go on the Bachelorette. I believe the tweets from Lindsey & Amber all sparked off of this Jay Jackson person and he was just asking the question. I think he asked the question based on seeing the Wetpaint tweet of the old article saying Emily changed her mind about doing the Bachelorette. However, she changed her mind about not doing the show and decided to be the Bachelorette. The wetpaint article is an excerpt from the People interview when she was announced as the Bachelorette, and how she said she felt like a hypocrite for changing her mind. I checked all the producers, Chris, RS, etc. and everything seems fine, so far.

:Smiley:

I knew filming was still going on with Emily, I was just wondering why people thought she had backed out. The wetpaint theory sounds plausible though!

Also I think every season people are going to say are "bored" with who was chosen as the lead as long as recyclin
of.contestants continues. All that matters to the TPTB is that people tune in. I think a lot of people are going to tune.i

Back to top Go down

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #3 - Page 29 Empty Re: Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #3

Post by Admin Wed Apr 04, 2012 2:55 am

It looks like Emily is in Stratford, England! Check the Screencaps Thread and the Filming Discussion Thread. :)
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by momoftrips Wed Apr 04, 2012 3:21 am

San wrote:It looks like Emily is in Stratford, England! Check the Screencaps Thread and the Filming Discussion Thread. Smiley

:Woah-hoo: Great find San! I found this tweet yesterday, but didn't post it because the great RS said they were in Canada!

The tweeter is a costume designer working in Stratford, where Shakespeare was born. Hugesmile

Lindsey Archer‏@LindseyAArcher
Today I have pulled costumes for the American show Bachelorette and Tim Minchin. My job is odd.

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #3 - Page 29 2dhsaj4
momoftrips
momoftrips

Female Posts : 3098

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Apr 04, 2012 3:24 am

momoftrips wrote:
San wrote:It looks like Emily is in Stratford, England! Check the Screencaps Thread and the Filming Discussion Thread. Smiley

:Woah-hoo: Great find San! I found this tweet yesterday, but didn't post it because the great RS said they were in Canada!

The tweeter is a costume designer working in Stratford, where Shakespeare was born. Hugesmile

Today I have pulled costumes for the American show Bachelorette and Tim Minchin. My job is odd.

Awesome! :Smiley: I found this one too~

Shakespeare Country‏@shakespeareland
Busy day in Stratford - with Visit England and US TV company filming scenes from Romeo and Juliet on the Bancroft Gardens this afternoon.
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Wed Apr 04, 2012 3:54 am

San wrote:
momoftrips wrote:
San wrote:It looks like Emily is in Stratford, England! Check the Screencaps Thread and the Filming Discussion Thread. :)

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #3 - Page 29 102833939 Great find San! I found this tweet yesterday, but didn't post it because the great RS said they were in Canada!

The tweeter is a costume designer working in Stratford, where Shakespeare was born. Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #3 - Page 29 3044225749

Awesome! Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #3 - Page 29 1825223857 I found this one too~

Busy day in Stratford - with Visit England and US TV company filming scenes from Romeo and Juliet on the Bancroft Gardens this afternoon.

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #3 - Page 29 1663934218 Great Finds momoftrips and San! This is getting exciting now! Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #3 - Page 29 4162780263 Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #3 - Page 29 102833939
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Apr 04, 2012 4:03 am

April 2, 2012

US reality TV show being filmed on the Bancroft Gardens in Stratford upon Avon this afternoon from 4.00 to 6.00 pm

Weather today in Stratford upon Avon, sunny start, cloudy later, light winds, temperature max 11C. Lovely day for filming.

March 29, 2012

Shakespeare Country@shakespeareland
Quote from US TV cameraman filming at Holy Trinity Church in Stratford upon Avon. "It's beautiful. There isn't a bad angle on the building."
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by momoftrips Wed Apr 04, 2012 4:16 am

Yolanda CopesStepney‏@Yokics
In Stratford? Come to The Sundial at Bancroft Gardens to see some reality TV filming with @VisitEngland from 4pm
April 2nd

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #3 - Page 29 2dhsaj4
momoftrips
momoftrips

Female Posts : 3098

Back to top Go down

Post by eightfifteen Wed Apr 04, 2012 6:03 am

Awesome work! Momoftrips, don't hold back anymore. Hehe!
I kinda thought it was odd we weren't getting much info if they were actually in Toronto. So glad we know now.

eightfifteen

Back to top Go down

Post by NittanyKenVB Wed Apr 04, 2012 9:30 am

JordynRoses wrote:

When I said 'middle of nowhere', I meant 'middle of nowhere for city folks'. lol
That drop-off was still the "boonies" for city folks.

Well one COULD get abandoned on a glacier with a swiss-army knife and a map. Guard and protect THAT!

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #3 - Page 29 400-63Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #3 - Page 29 245x245
NittanyKenVB
NittanyKenVB

Male Posts : 126

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 04, 2012 9:33 am

NittanyKenVB wrote:
JordynRoses wrote:

When I said 'middle of nowhere', I meant 'middle of nowhere for city folks'. lol
That drop-off was still the "boonies" for city folks.

Well one COULD get abandoned on a glacier with a swiss-army knife and a map. Guard and protect THAT!

lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 04, 2012 1:08 pm

check out https://www.facebook.com/pages/Emily-Maynard-Ricki-Hendrick-Fan-Page/244450095578397 They just uploaded some New pics from the group date in Berumda. Looks like Ryan, Kalon, Travis and a few others guys were definitely on this date. You can really see the guys faces

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 04, 2012 1:19 pm

Looks like Chris was on the group date in Bermuda, look like Doug may have gottent the 1:1 date, so who was on the 2:1?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 54 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 41 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #3

+64
luv2dance
dee
Idlemess
Beeleever
Alanna