SELECT CONTENT

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #3

Page 28 of 54 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 41 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #3 - Page 28 Empty Re: Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #3

Post by Guest Tue Apr 03, 2012 7:54 pm

A thorough sleuther will follow all leads but I think that this Hanna one is a wild goose chase.
I am thinking she saw the UK Bachelorette and not our Emily.
However, IF someone hears back from her, please let us know.
I am going to focus on some other areas for now.

Back to top Go down

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #3 - Page 28 Empty Re: Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #3

Post by Jeepers Tue Apr 03, 2012 8:01 pm

Other than a sentence fom RS .. What else PROVES that hey actually are in Canada?? NOTHING!!!!! Keep ALL possibilities open folks .. At least til some OTHER confirmation shows up .. Keep Hanna's info as a possibility...

A bit of grace and a bit of badass
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 03, 2012 8:02 pm

I've been doubting that RS's Toronto report is correct. There would definitely be sightings and reports if any filming happend here as there would be in any major US city. I've been thinking that maybe they just traveled through Toronto on the way elsewhere -- Europe making the most sense. So to me an England sighting seems more likely now than them filming in Toronto. I wouldn't think a Western Canadian train trip (beautiful as it is) would be exotic/exciting enough to do as a repeat destination. My guess is the Toronto report was totally wrong or just an airport stop on the way overseas. Makes sense too that there might be fewer sightings coming from Europe.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 03, 2012 8:04 pm

Quote Auntie's Love "Well, if they end up making 3 shows out of it, which is what I suspect, anything is possible. I do think that there will be 3 shows filmed in North America before the HTD's, and if that is the case, then either train trip would work as it is only 4 days from Toronto to Vancouver, and whose to say they didn't stop in Jasper and film around there instead of going all the way?

http://www.viarail.ca/en/trains/rockies-and-pacific/toronto-vancouver-canadian/schedules

BTW, for what it's worth. I know exactly where that guy was let off during Jill's season and it was far from the middle of nowhere. If they filmed the other side of the train at all, you'd see housing and a hotel nearby. Been to that exact spot myself."

OK, If you are thinking they will do three shows out of this one trip, then I can understand where you are coming from.
Then it would take about 2 weeks of filming because the 4 days train travel is 4 days straight travel, with no getting off.
AND sorry to say this as a Canadian, but the prairies are kind of boring. Would make for cheap shows for Fleiss but not that interesting for the guys. Just saying...

When I said 'middle of nowhere', I meant 'middle of nowhere for city folks'. laugh out loud
That drop-off was still the "boonies" for city folks.

But I do agree that this could be one of the reasons why we haven't heard too much in this neck of the woods (southern Ontario/Toronto) about any sightings.

Will keep our eyes and ears peeled for more info. bestbud!

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Tue Apr 03, 2012 8:08 pm

JordynRoses wrote:Quote Auntie's Love "Well, if they end up making 3 shows out of it, which is what I suspect, anything is possible. I do think that there will be 3 shows filmed in North America before the HTD's, and if that is the case, then either train trip would work as it is only 4 days from Toronto to Vancouver, and whose to say they didn't stop in Jasper and film around there instead of going all the way?

http://www.viarail.ca/en/trains/rockies-and-pacific/toronto-vancouver-canadian/schedules

BTW, for what it's worth. I know exactly where that guy was let off during Jill's season and it was far from the middle of nowhere. If they filmed the other side of the train at all, you'd see housing and a hotel nearby. Been to that exact spot myself."

OK, If you are thinking they will do three shows out of this one trip, then I can understand where you are coming from.
Then it would take about 2 weeks of filming because the 4 days train travel is 4 days straight travel, with no getting off.
AND sorry to say this as a Canadian, but the prairies are kind of boring. Would make for cheap shows for Fleiss but not that interesting for the guys. Just saying...

When I said 'middle of nowhere', I meant 'middle of nowhere for city folks'. laugh out loud

But I do agree that this could be one of the reasons why we haven't heard too much in this neck of the woods (southern Ontario/Toronto) about any sightings.

I'm certain they were not filming in Western Canada ~ and no train ride from Western to Eastern Canada.
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 03, 2012 8:08 pm

Jeepers wrote:Other than a sentence fom RS .. What else PROVES that hey actually are in Canada?? NOTHING!!!!! Keep ALL possibilities open folks .. At least til some OTHER confirmation shows up .. Keep Hanna's info as a possibility...

Will do. Good advice. handwave

But I thought there were other sites saying that they were on their way to Toronto too... or were they all just copying RS's info?

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Tue Apr 03, 2012 8:09 pm

Copy kat mopy cat

A bit of grace and a bit of badass
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Tue Apr 03, 2012 8:42 pm

JordynRoses wrote:Quote Auntie's Love "Well, if they end up making 3 shows out of it, which is what I suspect, anything is possible. I do think that there will be 3 shows filmed in North America before the HTD's, and if that is the case, then either train trip would work as it is only 4 days from Toronto to Vancouver, and whose to say they didn't stop in Jasper and film around there instead of going all the way?

regarding the bolded, I agree with you there, had to drive cross country a few times and was definately bored silly through the praries.

The one thing that I keep going back to, right or wrong, is that Bachelor Canada is premiering this year, and the fact that Bach Nation seems to be showcasing it per se, makes me think that there will be shows based around the areas that Bach Canada will be showcased.
since the auditions for it took place in Vancouver, Calgary, Winnipeg, Toronto, Montreal, and Halifax, I can't help but think that those areas will play a prominant role in this season. Since they already did western Canada, maybe eastern Canada would be their choice. no idea

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10796

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Apr 03, 2012 9:00 pm

Sorry guys!
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 03, 2012 11:48 pm

I've seen a few tweets from random people saying they heard that Emily was not going to be the next bachelorette because she backed out. I know that is not true since filming is still going on, but I'm wondering where people are hearing this from? Any ideas?

Taylor McGregor ‏ @taymcgregor
WHAT!! I just heard Emily isn't going to be the next bachelorette, she chickened out?

Lindsey VenHorst ‏ @LinzVen3
@RealitySteve is it really true? Did Emily Maynard back out???

Amber Judd ‏ @ambervjudd
So did I miss something? Emily Maynard's not going to be the next bachelorette??

Jay Jackson ‏ @jaybjackson
@EmilyMiller Emily Maynard back out of being bachelorette??

Back to top Go down

Post by nikkij_26 Wed Apr 04, 2012 1:17 am

Tweets today:

Mike Fleiss‏@fleissmeister
@chrisbharrison is doing a great job on Live! So proud of him...

Mike Fleiss‏@fleissmeister
Season is going great!!!!! (1 hour ago)

As of right now everything is a go on the Bachelorette. I believe the tweets from Lindsey & Amber all sparked off of this Jay Jackson person and he was just asking the question. I think he asked the question based on seeing the Wetpaint tweet of the old article saying Emily changed her mind about doing the Bachelorette. However, she changed her mind about not doing the show and decided to be the Bachelorette. The wetpaint article is an excerpt from the People interview when she was announced as the Bachelorette, and how she said she felt like a hypocrite for changing her mind. I checked all the producers, Chris, RS, etc. and everything seems fine, so far.

More tweets from today referring to Ashley's top 10 Bachelor moments:

Robert Mills ‏@Millsy11374
@AshleySpivey I have to say I know they broke up but I LOVE Brad's proposal to Emily

Ashley S.‏@AshleySpivey
@Millsy11374 i did too! i guess the wound is still too fresh to look back at it fondly!!!

Robert Mills ‏@Millsy11374
@AshleySpivey I totally get it

:Smiley:

nikkij_26

Female Posts : 546

Back to top Go down

Post by IrishGal Wed Apr 04, 2012 1:26 am

Fascinator11 wrote:I've seen a few tweets from random people saying they heard that Emily was not going to be the next bachelorette because she backed out. I know that is not true since filming is still going on, but I'm wondering where people are hearing this from? Any ideas?

Taylor McGregor ‏ @taymcgregor
WHAT!! I just heard Emily isn't going to be the next bachelorette, she chickened out?

Lindsey VenHorst ‏ @LinzVen3
@RealitySteve is it really true? Did Emily Maynard back out???

Amber Judd ‏ @ambervjudd
So did I miss something? Emily Maynard's not going to be the next bachelorette??

Jay Jackson ‏ @jaybjackson
@EmilyMiller Emily Maynard back out of being bachelorette??

Those rumors are prolly started by TPTB themselves to stir up interest. They need to do something to create excitement as many Bach fans already know Emily and were totally bored by her. Sad but true. :study:
IrishGal
IrishGal

Female Posts : 3010

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 54 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 41 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #3

+64
luv2dance
dee
Idlemess
Beeleever
Alanna